Transiting Uranus Square Saturn/Uranus

kolani

Hi!

I'm a single 43 year old woman who wants to start a family and have been in a messy career transition for years now. I'd love to get things moving MUCH faster.

Chart

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_245gw_my_chart_202045.62041.34020.png&res=100

With a strong Uranus (trine my 10th house stellium) and in the second house,
I've never had a traditional 9-5 "job"- yet the self employment route hasn't quite worked out either.

Several years ago I ventured into blogging and burned out. I'd love to find a way to enter the new digital age as a media entrepreneur- but am stuck with finding the right business model.

I would love take on the role of journalist/writer ...

What does my chart say about making money in media/journalism?

Could I make money on an online subscription model?

What about finding a financier/business partner to help me start an online media publication, ie. traditional advertising model?

Could I get loyal support from followers via something like Patreon, etc. and build from there?

So much is dominated by social media and I need help navigating.

Others seem to do well while after much hard work I seem to lag behind. I feel like I need a strategy but don't know where to start as so many adivsors/etc. haven't been that helpful. I figured "maybe it's just not the right time"

I'd love to blame my Saturn (in Leo) in the 11th- as it's the apex of my T Square ( Uranus 2nd /Chiron 8th opposition)

But then I'm optimistic about my 9th house Jupiter trine my Ascendant

BUT

with my progressed MC axis recently moving into Leo/Aquarius AND Saturn in Aquarius setting off my Saturn T Square it's becoming more and more evident that the time is NOW.

Any observations/advice would be greatly appreciated!!

k

p.s. i'm concerned about the upcoming New Moon in 3 degrees Taurus on April 22, which will conjunct my Chiron in 8th/ and square my Uranus 2nd and Saturn 12. ie. set off my T Square. :unsure:

Last edited: