Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Chrysalis

My youngest brother died 2 hours ago from a sudden heart attack in Bali, where he's been living for about 20 years. He was in the U.S. for a month for a business matter. Left for the airport 10 days ago and came up negative for the covid virus before he flew back. A strong, athletic Sun Sagittarian, had a never-worry outlook.
I'm in shock.

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that David. A sudden heart attack from someone so strong, healthy and positive. It just goes to show that we should always live each day as if it's our last as who knows what's around the corner.

david starling

That is beautiful. Scattering doesn’t have to happen right after cremation. That part could wait until it’s safer to fly and for the siblings to be together. Will you be able to help coordinate final arrangements?

We live in four different States. His long-time "girlfriend" in Bali will help. Then we'll just have to wait and see.

Hkk

Account Closed
Hkk, I got the contact information for a langar in the north that is operating (in plastic garb) and accepting donations - let me know if you want me to PM the info.

U.K. north? Yeah go for it. I watch the Sikh channel on sky and we have donated to them too. All up for a good cause

Chrysalis

This past week I've been seeing 11.11 quite a few times, just today twice I've glanced at the time and it's on 11.11.

Maybe it's saying that I'm not alone, as much as I may feel it sometimes, I'm not alone. My Guardian angel is with me.:innocent:

Lykanized

I tend to see repeating numbers myself mostly when in transition periods. To me, it's a sign there's just one more thing I need to change and then I'm off to another level. A graduation of sorts. But perhaps that's just me. I do know for sure that I get them thrown at me constantly in high energy, highly alchemical periods of time. I've been getting them lately too, but not with as much intensity which I take to mean that this is not as harsh a transition- a bit of a slower and easier one

Lykanized

My youngest brother died 2 hours ago from a sudden heart attack in Bali, where he's been living for about 20 years. He was in the U.S. for a month for a business matter. Left for the airport 10 days ago and came up negative for the covid virus before he flew back. A strong, athletic Sun Sagittarian, had a never-worry outlook.
I'm in shock.
Also, to you David
I'm very sorry for the loss of your brother and on top of all going on right now. It sounds to me like he lived a beautiful life with a lot of fire. I'm more than sure that he has no regrets and that never-worry outlook has carried with him. In response, you can carry it with you as well and live life with the same fire

Ukpoohbear

‘"I have a lot of anger about this. Anger and hurt. I am angry at the machinations of a state that can flip a switch and cause so much long term suffering, and I am also as angry at the people who cheer them on either out of fear or a servile, wormtonguian joy at cosmic hall monitoring. So much of twitter seems to have regressed to a state of childhood where they’re having a sick day from school, eating ice cream and watching television. If you want to talk about privilege, shaming people by yelling ‘work from home’ is the top of that list. Same with the pseudo-argument -really just an excuse for the ice cream- that you don’t have to be ‘productive’ in quarantine, you can ‘self-care’. We can’t all be social media managers, babes. I live in a logging and tourist town. We’ve lost two businesses on our one main street already. The baker struggled through last year’s fires but this was it for her. And now the whole town has less. Which means fewer people will come. Which means less again. What amazing opportunities for self care my town is now presented with.‘

https://runesoup.com/2020/04/a-bett...4Z1LDeKovGLoiKc7xzJxupt8CjT_L166aMoh3gHU6BXoQ

Opal

Premium Member
I'm in shock.

Thinking of you David. It sounds like, he enjoyed his life. May your family find peace with your loss. Opal