Horary question about court interview

Venice26

Banned
Hi all,

Nice to meet you!

Today had ain interview with court psychologists (two ladies), regarding a cusody lawsuit. Its electional but ive been reading that is should be treated as horary

Could anybody help me?

I believe I'm Moon, ruler of ascendant. 7th house ruler would be the interviewers? If yes, conjunct Mercury would be positive, rigjt?

Moon dignified in 2nd house. But ruled by Sun (sun would be tue other side, a man). Sun weak in 8th and in Aquarius.

Moons last aspect is a trine to Jupiter and Part of Fortune (Jupiter strong in Sagittarius BUT in 6th house, cadent). Still, a positive last aspext.

Ruler of 9th, Neptune, in 9th, or Jupiter in Sag in 6th.

Hrlp me please?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190218-184544_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190218-184544_Chrome.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 23

Sunrise

Hi all,

Nice to meet you!

Today had ain interview with court psychologists (two ladies), regarding a cusody lawsuit. Its electional but ive been reading that is should be treated as horary

Could anybody help me?

I believe I'm Moon, ruler of ascendant. 7th house ruler would be the interviewers? If yes, conjunct Mercury would be positive, rigjt?

Moon dignified in 2nd house. But ruled by Sun (sun would be tue other side, a man). Sun weak in 8th and in Aquarius.

Moons last aspect is a trine to Jupiter and Part of Fortune (Jupiter strong in Sagittarius BUT in 6th house, cadent). Still, a positive last aspext.

Ruler of 9th, Neptune, in 9th, or Jupiter in Sag in 6th.

Hrlp me please?

regarding a cusody lawsuit.
dear what exactly is your question ??? What exactly do you want to know???

Today had ain interview with court psychologists
Its electional but ive been reading that is should be treated as horary
The map, is it at the moment when the interview was made ???

If it is, then is another thing map of the horary and another thing a map of the moment of the event.

IleneK

Premium Member
To summarize what Sunrise is saying:
Clearly state in your mind what you want to know, what your question is.
Then note the date/time/place that you thought of the question and cast a chart for that date/time/place.
That will be your horary chart, not the chart for the time of the meeting.

Last edited: