doomed marriage?

A

Anonymous

Hello,

I'm a bit worried about my sister's marriage to her husband. She is undergoing a lot of anxiety that keeps her up for most of the night. Her husband seems to have a very erratic personality who is stubborn and prideful. I never really trusted him and I feel that there is a lot of deception surrounding the marriage due to a large influence from his mother and sister constantly interfering with their everday affairs and even their finances (they are exceptionally greedy and selfish). I also feel that husband hides and has more than a few skeletons in his closet. Does his family have the best intentions for their happiness or are they just butting in hopes to dissolve their marriage? I'm alarmed with a recent event that transpired as well where the gas stove was left on and she and their child nearly was trapped in the building because she was locked inside the apartment. Luckily they were still able to get out after some help from the apartment manager. She never touched the stove and he was the only one who used it that afternoon (about a week ago) and claims he turned it off before leaving the apartment. I wonder if this is true.

My sister's health is failing as well due to the stress she's undergone in this marriage (mentally) and I'm not sure if he ever physically abused her though. To top things off, her husband is in much debt and she could not even see a doctor for sometime due to money problems. As a final effort (after some fallout with a patent on a product) they are planning to open a food stand in a night market to make ends meet while she finds a teaching position. I think this may be a dangerous marriage for her as she is putting up with much around her. Will her mental, physical, and financial health improve along with this turbulent marriage? I would appreciate any feedback thank you!

June 15, 2005
Honolulu, Hawaii
8:08pm