Career :(

kshantaram

Premium Member
ascedant lord Saturn conjunct rahu transit enemy sign scorpio over 9th impacting luck, rahu debilated, luck under stress,

while could be good for research aptitude and distant travels, and seeking change.

saturn-rahu moreover transit 12th from moon enemy sign scorpio, under great stress.

saturn transit natal mars scorpio could generate employment,
while saturn makes applying aspect to natal saturn capricorn 11th for gains/income.

jupiter transit elevated cancer over natal jupiter 5th for advisory roles,

but jupiter opposition natal saturn capricorn 11th for gains/income

tending to misjudgments/miscalculations and missing opportunities,
while jupiter makes debilated aspect over capricorn 11th for gains, perhaps offers worth low incomes, not appealing.

jupiter trines and aspects saturn-rahu scorpio 9th, as well as own pisces 2nd for finances,
thus could contain the stress of saturn-rahu 9th; jupiter transit 8th from moon elevated and could give sudden results.

jupiter transit effective mid-course, perhaps hopes nov-feb,

while jupiter moves to 6th elevated cancer for health and employment prospects, to hope for.
while may have to overcome any biases in the process not missing opportunities thereby,
and while may have to keep salary expectations lower perhaps, to start with.

ketu separative node transit taurus 3rd house, 6th from moon,
tending to negate job opportunities tending to job breaks, aggressive during the interviews.
while seeking comforts - taurus love for food and comforts.

hope generic observations enable reflect further, while seeking hope ahead,

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Your Moon is combusted that affected your beautiful Jupiter in Cancer. And Jupiter is with Chiron here...

With Jupiter Return, you shall have some great luck. Particularly it will in your 5th house, It will activate your not very tight natal Trine to Mars and Pluto rulers of the Scoprio MC you will feel this before it making the exact return, since the trine is 7orbs S. So you will feel the affect 7 orb earlier than your natal Jupiter position.

Likely your interview should give positive result. Please update your result later on if you dont mind.

I wish you all the best.

beginner

Yes, I will post the result and tell you about job.

Thanks

Your Moon is combusted that affected your beautiful Jupiter in Cancer. And Jupiter is with Chiron here...

With Jupiter Return, you shall have some great luck. Particularly it will in your 5th house, It will activate your not very tight natal Trine to Mars and Pluto rulers of the Scoprio MC you will feel this before it making the exact return, since the trine is 7orbs S. So you will feel the affect 7 orb earlier than your natal Jupiter position.

Likely your interview should give positive result. Please update your result later on if you dont mind.

I wish you all the best.

beginner

Attachments

• Nt.jpg
    Nt.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 10

Marinka

A few observations ---

- Transiting Jupiter is moving into your 6th house of work (cusp 16 cancer) in September for a bit and then it backs out in December and then back into the house in the May 2014 period and will finish it's move through. Jupiter in this position will open up opportunities, note that it moves out in December so, the opportunities are not going to stay there for long. The reason that I say this is the next paragraph ...

- Transiting Neptune is squaring your natal moon (which is ruler of the 6th house of work). This square will move on and out about February of next year (2014). But until then, it could result in some unrealistic expectations on the money side, maybe holding out for more money or waiting for something better .. hard to tell exactly.

- Neptune also rules the 2nd house of money and since it is making the square to the moon ruler of the 6th house, it seems like another indication that money or maybe benefit expectation might need to be adjusted.

- To continue with the house of money, it's ruler is Neptune and the natal location is at 10 Capricorn. Your natal Neptune has had transits by Pluto which indicate a re-examination of your values. Usually Pluto transit can be challenging as it forces us to give up what we don't want to (even though we don't need it anymore).

There are a few other activations in the chart .. for example, your Saturn is at 11 Capricorn and will be transited by Pluto and your natal Pluto will be transited by Saturn later this year. But, not enough time on my end to fully explain how this impacts on the chart. Maybe someone else can pick up those.

beginner

- Transiting Neptune is squaring your natal moon (which is ruler of the 6th house of work). This square will move on and out about February of next year (2014). But until then, it could result in some unrealistic expectations on the money side, maybe holding out for more money or waiting for something better .. hard to tell exactly.

Neptune is too slow planets so there will be couple of years which will be affected by this square. :pouty::sad:

- To continue with the house of money, it's ruler is Neptune and the natal location is at 10 Capricorn. Your natal Neptune has had transits by Pluto which indicate a re-examination of your values. Usually Pluto transit can be challenging as it forces us to give up what we don't want to (even though we don't need it anymore).

Pluto is also slow planets, and it will remains in conjunction with capi stellium for few years.:sad:

There are a few other activations in the chart .. for example, your Saturn is at 11 Capricorn and will be transited by Pluto and your natal Pluto will be transited by Saturn later this year. But, not enough time on my end to fully explain how this impacts on the chart. Maybe someone else can pick up those.

Not only you but there was one more astrologer who did not tell anything about T-pluto conjunct N-saturn.. Its mean this interpretation of this conjunction is really bad. :unsure:

EDITED: Just check the Ephemeris, I was also having T-pluto exact conjunction with N-saturn during march2013.

Last edited:

Marinka

Neptune is too slow planets so there will be couple of years which will be affected by this square. :pouty::sad:

Pluto is also slow planets, and it will remains in conjunction with capi stellium for few years.:sad:

Not only you but there was one more astrologer who did not tell anything about T-pluto conjunct N-saturn.. Its mean this interpretation of this conjunction is really bad. :unsure:

EDITED: Just check the Ephemeris, I was also having T-pluto exact conjunction with N-saturn during march2013.

You are too pessimistic .. The transiting Neptune on Moon will be finishing around Spring next year and then the effects rapidly start to dissipate. You have already gone through 2 of the 3 passes that it usually makes. That directly affects the job question that you asked. There is a good chance that you could have a position before December but, with Neptune hanging around, you may not take what is offered or you may not go after jobs that you could get. Again, maybe some re-adjustment of the realities. Jupiter coming into your 6th, you should have job opportunities, you just need to follow up on them.

The Neptune being touched on by Pluto may take longer to work through because I would expect (maybe I'm wrong) but that being out of a job has depleted your resources and it will take time to build up again. So the effect on this could be maybe 2 or 3 years.

As to not telling you about the other aspects, I only spend about 10 minutes on doing these "free looks" and the time simply ran out. Does not mean more than that.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
In regard to your concern over the Neptune Transit. What sort of job are you applying to, any chance related to Neptunian nature?

beginner

You are too pessimistic ..

Actually I try to see the 2nd side of coin, I mean I try to find out the negative consequences as well so I prepare in that way to handle the situations.

There is a good chance that you could have a position before December but, with Neptune hanging around, you may not take what is offered or you

you are correct, because mostly I am getting opportunities which are below my qualification.

The Neptune being touched on by Pluto may take longer to work through because I would expect (maybe I'm wrong) but that being out of a job has depleted your resources and it will take time to build up again. So the effect on this could be maybe 2 or 3 years.

and after approx 1.5 year T-saturn will enter in 10th house and conjunct N-sun/moon. I am worried more for that period. I hate saturn.

As to not telling you about the other aspects, I only spend about 10 minutes on doing these "free looks" and the time simply ran out. Does not mean more than that.
Okay, I got it.. I read few members experiences on forum about this aspects and they said that was their worst experience so I thought T-pluto N-saturn combination may bring trouble etc.. but yes.. affects would be definitely depended on natal positions which is different from chart to chart.

Thanks Marinka for giving you valuable views on chart.

beginner

No, not neptunian nature... you can say job related to (jupiter & mercury).

I am interested and applying on jobs related to (marketing,finance or related to foreign countries or travelling).

In regard to your concern over the Neptune Transit. What sort of job are you applying to, any chance related to Neptunian nature?

poyi

Premium Member
No, not neptunian nature... you can say job related to (jupiter & mercury).

I am interested and applying on jobs related to (marketing,finance or related to foreign countries or travelling).

So I supposed the energy of the transit Neptune square natal Moon and Sun in Sagittarius meaning you have significant desire and dream to go aboard or work with the aboard. It just means you really really wanted it but you don't seem to achieve that goal as easily as you would like. Neptune in Pisces itself meaning faraway land.

beginner

yes, I am not achieving.. Currently facing some restrictions and delays.. :pinched:
I hope 2014 may bring some positive things. :biggrin:

So I supposed the energy of the transit Neptune square natal Moon and Sun in Sagittarius meaning you have significant desire and dream to go aboard or work with the aboard. It just means you really really wanted it but you don't seem to achieve that goal as easily as you would like. Neptune in Pisces itself meaning faraway land.

poyi

Premium Member
yes, I am not achieving.. Currently facing some restrictions and delays.. :pinched:
I hope 2014 may bring some positive things. :biggrin:

Since your Venus rules both 4th and 9th house cusp. Other then the Neptune, when Pluto conjuncts your Venus, you might be able to experience of moving out of your homeland to oversea. Pluto will reach to 15 degrees Capricorn around August 2016, while around the same time transit Neptune will trine your Mars and Pluto in 9th house also trine your natal Jupiter. Just play with the chart to get the exact aspect day for the prediction of when the actions will take place.

You should check your 2016 solar return to confirm that.

beginner

Here are my solar return charts of 2015 and 2016.

Probable Pluto conjunt N-venus during March2018

Since your Venus rules both 4th and 9th house cusp. Other then the Neptune, when Pluto conjuncts your Venus, you might be able to experience of moving out of your homeland to oversea. Pluto will reach to 15 degrees Capricorn around August 2016, while around the same time transit Neptune will trine your Mars and Pluto in 9th house also trine your natal Jupiter. Just play with the chart to get the exact aspect day for the prediction of when the actions will take place.

You should check your 2016 solar return to confirm that.

Attachments

• SR2015.jpg
    SR2015.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 6
  • SR2016.jpg
    SR2016.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 9
  • SR2015-2016.jpg
    SR2015-2016.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 6
  • SR2016-2017.jpg
    SR2016-2017.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Here are my solar return charts of 2015 and 2016.

Probable Pluto conjunt N-venus during March2018

The 2016-2017 solare return, Saturn in Sagittarius at solar return IC less than 1 orb conjunction. Ruler is Jupiter in 2nd house and it makes exact trine to MC.

The time of 2016-2017 solar return, your Venus also will about to return to natal position. Venus the natal ruler of 4th and 9th conjuncts Pluto extreme radical change regarding to 4th and 9th house. Solar return Saturn and IC, overlapping natal Mercury in Sagittarius. Mercury represents traveling as well, natal position of Mercury 10th house. Moon another planet that rules traveling conjunction with your natal Mars and Pluto rulers of the MC. Moon in solar return is in 3rd house and overlapping your natal 9th house cusp.

To me it looks very likely it will happen in that solar return. See what other members have to say. If you have the Midpoints textbook, you should check the midpoints out. I hope I got it right for you as that is also your dream.

As a side topic. High focus in 4th/5th cusp, with that Venus Pluto conjunction and t-square. Intense emotional difficult love life for you.

beginner

Good logical interpretation, thanks poyi.
No, I don't have midpoint text book.

Regarding love life, even my natal placement is also bad.

5th ruler determinant, 7th ruler is with 8th ruler, Ketu in 7th,venus in capricorn conjunct saturn. (I don't think so that even any favorable strong transits can do anything better in this)

The 2016-2017 solare return, Saturn in Sagittarius at solar return IC less than 1 orb conjunction. Ruler is Jupiter in 2nd house and it makes exact trine to MC.

The time of 2016-2017 solar return, your Venus also will about to return to natal position. Venus the natal ruler of 4th and 9th conjuncts Pluto extreme radical change regarding to 4th and 9th house. Solar return Saturn and IC, overlapping natal Mercury in Sagittarius. Mercury represents traveling as well, natal position of Mercury 10th house. Moon another planet that rules traveling conjunction with your natal Mars and Pluto rulers of the MC. Moon in solar return is in 3rd house and overlapping your natal 9th house cusp.

To me it looks very likely it will happen in that solar return. See what other members have to say. If you have the Midpoints textbook, you should check the midpoints out. I hope I got it right for you as that is also your dream.

As a side topic. High focus in 4th/5th cusp, with that Venus Pluto conjunction and t-square. Intense emotional difficult love life for you.