Read my chart (vedic)

beginner

Thanks for response.

mars is having directional strength in 10th house, in shadbala it is strongest planet. In navamsha it is in Aries.

In lagna it is aspect(trine) by jupiter,also aspect by lagna lord and 5/10th lord (venus) also aspect lagna and rahu with very close degree.

It is the strongest planet in my chart

well ur mars is not that strong to be honest ,
Its placed in Libra , its enemy sign .

Jai Kishen

Thanks for response.

mars is having directional strength in 10th house, in shadbala it is strongest planet. In navamsha it is in Aries.

In lagna it is aspect(trine) by jupiter,also aspect by lagna lord and 5/10th lord (venus) also aspect lagna and rahu with very close degree.

It is the strongest planet in my chart

Oh well , I guess I have to thank you for ur response .
lol i dint know how to use the navamsha chart , thank alot bro
*quickly check his chart* :D

beginner

I have uploaded all chart in one pic :cool:
no need to say thanks dear, we are here to share our knowledge :)

Oh well , I guess I have to thank you for ur response .
lol i dint know how to use the navamsha chart , thank alot bro
*quickly check his chart* :D

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Hi, currently you are passing through Mahadasha of Mer, Anterdasha Jup, Prantar dasha of Rahu and Sukshma dasha Ven. Now dashas are guiding me to your 6th/9th house, 5th/10th house, Your Asc., 11th house because (Merc). is placed/12th house Jup. in 6th house, Ven in 12th house.
Now Mahadasha is of 6th and 9th house, placed in 11th house, 6thfrom 6th is 11th house, that means for your income, fate 9thL (in gains) you will give your efforts. Since Rahu is in Asc. and Playing a role of Pratyanterdasha and is placed 8th from Anterdasha lord Jupiter, That means both the planets are not friendly, but efforts will impact self, but Jup. is giving support to your Mars, paced in 10th house (house lordship is with Ven, placed in 12th house, 3rd from 10th. Mars and Ven means planets of Energy and of entire venus activities (Very energetic) but because placed in 10th house, so related to Work, Venus is 3rd from 10th and in 12th indicates movements, traveling, Since Jup. aspects to Mars and Venus, can not allow non-ethical.
Mars in 10th house is Digbali, Very strong, Sun (Luckily) is 20 degrees away to Mars, but also heading towards 10th house, again close to digbali.
Both the planets will give directions to your life during their dasha. Now Sun is related to 8th house (lord of 8th house), Mars in 10th (9th and 2nd lord). You can plan for Police/Defence department and related to Vigilance.
Your sat is also in 11th house, lord of Asc. and 2nd in to gains, addiction for money etc.
Sun will force you to make mysterious gains, research/ analysis etc.
Or where ever you will work your work profile will be powerful, like commander, leader etc.
Four houses are focusing on 5th house, out of that 2 planets are malefic, Only merc. is soft, Moon is in the influence of Sun, Powerful, but can not give soft results, will give obstacles to gains, but again increase desires. (Obstacles due to combination of Sat-Moon) But certainly, that gain will come to your life.
Sun may give defamation also, so be careful.
May god bless you

beginner

Hi, currently you are passing through Mahadasha of Mer, Anterdasha Jup, Prantar dasha of Rahu and Sukshma dasha Ven. Now dashas are guiding me to your 6th/9th house, 5th/10th house, Your Asc., 11th house because (Merc). is placed/12th house Jup. in 6th house, Ven in 12th house.

my mercury is in 11th House. and for 12th House u consider jupiter because 12th house is rule by jupiter and jupiter also aspect its own own from 6th?

Mars in 10th house is Digbali, Very strong, Sun (Luckily) is 20 degrees away to Mars, but also heading towards 10th house, again close to digbali.
Both the planets will give directions to your life during their dasha.

In equal/placidus cusp chart I have sun in 10th :lol::smile:.
I will not have mars MD in my life and sun MD will start when I passed my most part of my life.
In navamsha sun is debilated so it is weak ?:unsure:

Now Sun is related to 8th house (lord of 8th house), Mars in 10th (9th and 2nd lord). You can plan for Police/Defence department and related to Vigilance.

mars is not ruling my 2nd and 9th house, it is lord of 4/11th,
r u telling about some other divisional chart?

Your sat is also in 11th house, lord of Asc. and 2nd in to gains, addiction for money etc.

I am not addicted to money till yet, but I like to live luxuries life .

Sun will force you to make mysterious gains, research/ analysis etc.
Or where ever you will work your work profile will be powerful, like commander, leader etc.

I think lord of 8th in 11th conjunct moon, force me to learn occult subject like astrology, and from past 3 years I am trying to learn western astrology and I think I shall become a good astrologer.

I have leadership qualities too. and I am searching to do internship, do u think I will get internship in present month(from april-may)?

Four houses are focusing on 5th house, out of that 2 planets are malefic, Only merc. is soft, Moon is in the influence of Sun, Powerful, but can not give soft results, will give obstacles to gains, but again increase desires. (Obstacles due to combination of Sat-Moon) But certainly, that gain will come to your life.
Sun may give defamation also, so be careful.
May god bless you

malefics aspecting 5th, means I shall face problem related to child?

Thanks for reading

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Your D-1 chart is the basis of this prediction, yes I agree for one typographical error for the Lordship of Mars, Instead of writing 11/4th house lord, I typed 9/2 house lordship. (In the beginning I had mentioned that Mahadasha of 9th lord and 6th lord - used for Merc.)
It happens. But the point is when I ignored regarding your children part means I don't intend to comment on those areas at present.
Dasha does not means only Mahadasha, It may give directions in Anter or Pratyanter too.
regarding Sun when i said heading for 10th house, means for Digbali,(Powerful) means trend setter, along with Mars.
Astrology means, one has to be ready to read between the lines, or various aspects.

Every one has his way of reading the chart.
On your request and the link provided by you I read your Birth chart. And except typographical error, I stick to what I said.
May god bless you.

beginner

Your D-1 chart is the basis of this prediction, yes I agree for one typographical error for the Lordship of Mars, Instead of writing 11/4th house lord, I typed 9/2 house lordship. (In the beginning I had mentioned that Mahadasha of 9th lord and 6th lord - used for Merc.)

Ok sir, actually I don't know much about vedic and in vedic there are too many divisional chart that's why I didn't thought about typo error.

It happens. But the point is when I ignored regarding your children part means I don't intend to comment on those areas at present.

malefics aspecting 5th and lord of 5th in 12th(8th from its own house) just make me little worried :pinched: but half knowledge is dangerous :biggrin: and I often get worried/tenses (possibly because of scorpio avamsaya moon):annoyed:,

Dasha does not means only Mahadasha, It may give directions in Anter or Pratyanter too.
regarding Sun when i said heading for 10th house, means for Digbali,(Powerful) means trend setter, along with Mars.
Astrology means, one has to be ready to read between the lines, or various aspects. [/QUOTE]

ok sir

Every one has his way of reading the chart.
On your request and the link provided by you I read your Birth chart. And except typographical error, I stick to what I said.
May god bless you.

and do u think I shall get internship during April-may?
and what u like recommend/advise me accodring to my chart?
and do u see my 7th house is afflicted :sad: