Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 11-29-2021, 03:32 PM

Horary: What is the interference?

Hello Community!

I like the first part of this horary: He (Moon) and I (Saturn) will get together with an easy trine. But Moon isn't loving being in Libra (only Face) and so, not particularly happy or well. I'm fine (happy in Aqua). There's one sided reception with Libra exalting Saturn.

But I see Moon will close in on Sun-Mercury conjunction before catching Saturn. Do you have any idea what Sun-Mercury (6th-8th-9th H Rulers) on the 12th H Cusp represents?

And does this mean that Moon doesn't trine Saturn because, instead, Moon sextiles Sun-Mercury first. Or could Sun-Mercury be a helper of some sort for Moon to get to Saturn....

Thank you for your thoughts!!!

Clearly, I'm hoping,
Jozi
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Horary Interference.jpg (50.6 KB, 12 views)

Unread 11-29-2021, 04:39 PM

Re: Horary: What is the interference?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoZi15 View Post
And does this mean that Moon doesn't trine Saturn because, instead, Moon sextiles Sun-Mercury first. Or could Sun-Mercury be a helper of s
Yes, it does interfere with the trine. The houses that Sun and Merc rule indicate the areas of his life that pose this interference. His 2nd, 3rd and 12th houses.

Merc seems pretty troublesome, in its detriment and fall in Sag and super-combust the Sun, fried, so the houses it rules may reveal the greatest cause of interference.

The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
JoZi15 (11-29-2021)
Unread 11-29-2021, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
Yes, it does interfere with the trine. The houses that Sun and Merc rule indicate the areas of his life that pose this interference. His 2nd, 3rd and 12th houses.

Merc seems pretty troublesome, in its detriment and fall in Sag and super-combust the Sun, fried, so the houses it rules may reveal the greatest cause of interference.
Darn Mercury + Sun. And I see, it is his Houses because he is Moon traveling. Thank you so much, IleneK!

Would it have been help if there had been reception from Moon to Sun-Mercury and then reception to Saturn? How can I tell the difference between interference + TOL?
Unread 11-29-2021, 09:12 PM

Note also that moon in 9th exactly squares the ascendent as well as Juno, asteroid of relationship and being together.
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
JoZi15 (11-29-2021)
Unread 11-29-2021, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Note also that moon in 9th exactly squares the ascendent as well as Juno, asteroid of relationship and being together.
Thank you, ElenaJ!

So he is in the 9th (he just got back from an island trip) squaring me Or his 3rd? He recently reached out, if that could be it. Overthinking things?

For the Sun, he is his 2nd H Ruler. He just bought a second office to expand his business. I know he's working way more than he has - I'm wondering if that's Sun brought to his 6th H Cusp. Sigh.

Regardless of why, this trine doesn't perfect. I'm fascinated by the interference and hope that I'm around enough to find out what they were....
Unread 11-29-2021, 10:00 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoZi15 View Post
Darn Mercury + Sun. And I see, it is his Houses because he is Moon traveling. Thank you so much, IleneK!

Would it have been help if there had been reception from Moon to Sun-Mercury and then reception to Saturn? How can I tell the difference between interference + TOL?

https://www.skyscript.co.uk/tobyn2.html
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
IleneK (11-30-2021), JoZi15 (11-29-2021)
Unread 11-29-2021, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
Thank you, Tikana!

So clear. So much to study. Thank you!!!

Tags
horary, interference