Angles overlay in synastry and love at first sight

Hello,

I have been exploring astrology for a while but still have many questions. After 2 years being single this spring i have met someone who has enchanted me on our first meeting and for him was the same, long time single and fell for me. For few weeks everything was very intense, romantic and sexy and i even thought that he is even more into me than i am into him but all the suddenly he decided he doesnt want relationship and wants to be friends.

I have looked at our chart and been puzzled with all our angles overlaying, 2 of them exact and other 2 very close. I am still very much into him and this seemed significant and very familiar, also very karmic, like we were meant to be with each other. Can anyone see our synastry and composite chart and please tell me is this attraction only one sided and why is there a feeling that he is so important even we have been seeing each other for only few weeks

thank you in advance x

Attachments

• synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 61
  • composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 47

ElenaJ

The charts you posted are very cluttered with asteroids, making it difficult to read, and the aspect table is illegible. Not sure if you can improve on this.
You both have similar ascendents and descendents and sun sign. This could be a plus, but also a negative in that you are too similar.
His moon that rules his 7th looks like it squares mars and pluto, is this correct? This would be an indication of his relationships in general and in particular with women.
If you can possibly repost the chart and table in a more legible format maybe more info can be taken from them.

The charts you posted are very cluttered with asteroids, making it difficult to read, and the aspect table is illegible. Not sure if you can improve on this.
You both have similar ascendents and descendents and sun sign. This could be a plus, but also a negative in that you are too similar.
His moon that rules his 7th looks like it squares mars and pluto, is this correct? This would be an indication of his relationships in general and in particular with women.
If you can possibly repost the chart and table in a more legible format maybe more info can be taken from them.

Thank you for your response, i have reposted synastry and composite with less asteroids. And yes, i had impression that we are very similar, but if that is the case he would have sabotaged the relationship out of fear of its intensity which i did few times. But i cant see why i am so obsessed and feeling like this is significant person and i should stay in touch with him.

Attachments

• synastry pr.jpg
    synastry pr.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 41
  • composite pr.jpg
    composite pr.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 32

ElenaJ

Thank you. I think it has a lot to do with moon's node. Your sun on his north node, and the composite moon on node. It gives the relationship a feeling of karma.