Ever accurately guessed someone’s AC?

Sagcap88

Just wondering if anyone has ever accurately guessed an ascendant. How?

In the past, I’ve tried and failed pretty much every time. Of course, I didn’t take into account aspects to the angle or planets in the first, it’s ruler, etc...

AppLeo

I haven't guessed someone's ascendant, YET.

When I do discover someone's ascendant though, I'm like, "oh yeah that would make sense." You can definitely guess someone's ascendant. You can usually guess by the way their appearance, facial structure, and body structure, rather than their personality.

Re: Ever accurately guessed someone’s A

Yes! Actually I’m halfway decent at it, especially if I have the opportunity to really observe the person in real life (watching for things like their mannerisms or lack of them, how they carry themselves, body language, etc). I can usually pick out Scorpio Ascendant people easiest of all, probably because I have one as well.

Hey SagCap88, are those your sun and moon placements and your year of birth? If so, then I have the same sun and moon as you, only instead of 88, I’m 87 :biggrin:

Sagcap88

Yes! Actually I’m halfway decent at it, especially if I have the opportunity to really observe the person in real life (watching for things like their mannerisms or lack of them, how they carry themselves, body language, etc). I can usually pick out Scorpio Ascendant people easiest of all, probably because I have one as well.

Hey SagCap88, are those your sun and moon placements and your year of birth? If so, then I have the same sun and moon as you, only instead of 88, I’m 87 :biggrin:

Wow, you have some skills!

Yes, I’m a sun in Sagittarius/moon in Capricorn. Ha, we’re astrologically twinning and winning.

Astrologically twinning, I like that 😺

Just out of curiosity (and excitement to meet another Sag Sun Cap Moon traveler.....haven’t met many of us), what does the rest of your chart look like?

Mercury in Scorpio
Venus in Sagittarius
Mars in Scorpio
I’m pretty much all Scorpio, Sagittarius, and Capricorn (mainly in the 12th and 2nd houses).... except Jupiter in Aries off doing it’s own thing and making connections in the 5th house 😺

Oh! Virgo Rising, I really like y’all. I have had several friends with this placement.

Sagcap88

Mercury in Scorpio
Venus in Sagittarius
Mars in Scorpio
I’m pretty much all Scorpio, Sagittarius, and Capricorn (mainly in the 12th and 2nd houses).... except Jupiter in Aries off doing it’s own thing and making connections in the 5th house 😺

Oh! Virgo Rising, I really like y’all. I have had several friends with this placement.

Wow, with that Scorpio no wonder you can assess prople’s ACs.