Jupiter-Time, 400 day calendar, approaching the Scorpioyear!

blacksun?

The first Rune, Feoh, is often attributed to Jupiter.

feoh.jpg

"The cattle come slowly though the mud from the north. The bulls horns are adorned with iron. The cows, a trail longer than the eye can see in the january mist, will provide wealth, meat and milk. Newly woven baskets with fine flowers on long stems in them are carried by girls standing along the path. The tower of brick and natural stone is visible above the welcoming.

A beginning of a prosperous phase. The winter as a time of reward; a time given to the rich, the happy. Endless festivities, music, stories told in great halls to many happy feasters. Outside the forests are unthreatening, well guarded by archers in thick yet silent leather in which they move well and swiftly, trained by long standing tradition. Villains are shown some mercy."

sadge

Saturn next to opposing by 3 degrees is exactly contraparallel my Sun, Jupiter also within a degree. Uranus exactly intersects and squares both Sun and Saturn, opposing Jupiter by sign and orb of 10 degrees. I am not in that sense Plutonic - my Pluto trines, doesn't challenge, it gives itself for all I do.

Authority does have a grip on me. It takes an environment of astrologers to make me see it. Its happened once before - I just noticed that some idea I hold is due to an overly active Saturn.

Saturn, relax your steel in the fire.

Jupiter can help with that. Mercury provides a good assist too. :)

sadge

Mercury has a way of dealing with Saturn that no other ruler has. And that's to Jupiter's advantage.

This reminds me of a professional football player in the U.S. It was his dream to play pro football, but the odds were against him in every way. He grew up very poor. He was about 5'-5", could easily be crushed in a sport where size matters. He was quickly passed over by the big schools, but a school without as much financial or recruiting power took him on. That little guy completely threw off the competition in the beginning of his first season because he was so unknown. His little size, and insane speed, darted right between the legs of his opponents and advanced his team, over and over again, and he took that school to the top 5 in the nation, a big deal in the most competitive college sport that has become an industry in itself worth billions. He's playing pro football today, despite every signal he had that he couldn't achieve his dreams. It's always interesting to see how it's not the biggest and most mighty that changes the course of "fate." In this case, it was his speed, strategy, and perspective.

Mercury may be small, but when it's working well, it can get the job done in ways that other planets are too slow or inflexible to achieve. Jupiter loves mercury... it needs it's messenger to open doors for people.

sadge

Here's some bad a$$ mercury action for you:

when god decided to invent
everything he took one
breath bigger than a circustent
and everything began

when man determined to destroy
himself he picked the was
of shall and finding only why
smashed it into because

-- By E.E. Cummings

Amazing poet. He often deliberately messed with the proper syntax of language as part of his message.

Happy Sunday. :)

blacksun?

He is a very powerful poet indeed. Besides
Sun conjunct exalted Saturn, opposed Moon/Mars (home) --

Not afraid to make his own rules. Saturn oppositions always force the native to live with himself as the law. Which, when one hasn't developed an understanding of ones own law, is very confusing - look at Charlie Sheen -

but Cummings is an example of having his :ninja: together.

blacksun?

Since Jupiter hit my NN (27 Libra) songs came pouring out of me. I made about 20 in two weeks. A friend of mine loves it all and has compiled an album from it. As soon as Jupiter hit the last degree I felt the absolute freedom to create wane. But now I know for sure what my NN stands for.

blacksun?

And now its time for a Saturn calendar.
Jupiter commands it.

Saturn is most pleased.
(A whole nother type of gangster, Saturn)

Same principle:
The new "year" starts when the Sun and Saturn conjunct for the first time in a new sign.

The last year
Saturn-Scorpio
started at
October 25, 2012.

This current year
Saturn-Sagittarius
started at
November 29, 2015.

The next year
Saturn-Capricorn
will start at
December 21, 2017.

Be prepared.

Last edited:

blacksun?

Ive now also completely had it with the dangerous folly of calling the Master of Time a "malefic".
This blasphemy alone could account for millennia of suffering.

Neither can it be seen as anything better than blatant evil to call Mars a malefic.
The bad type of feminism is older than we think. The good type is far, far older even. It precedes humanity.

Mars and Saturn are gods that determine what is real and what is not. This reveals to us precisely the type of humans that decided to canonize their slandering of the great formative powers, the granters of life.

Venus and Jupiter are bestowers of joy - but joy without life is not possible.
Neither is life without joy capable of sustaining itself - Saturn requires Jupiter - but Saturn is the owner who hands over power to Jupiter.

Jupiter doesn't need anything from any one, but he is all too happy to take Saturns world into his own direction. He likes to share. But what he shares is not determined by morality - rather, whatever it is that he shares, he demands that it be received as The Good.

Hence, Saturns smile at the transaction.

david starling

I'm now calling :uranus: By its proper Greek name, Ouranos, in its masculine form, and Urania (Muse of Astrology) for the feminine. In both cases, it means "the Heavens". The bastardized version, "Uranus", is a modern distortion, falsely purported to render the masculine Greek name, Ouranos, into the Latin. But the Roman name for Ouranos was Caelus, just as, for example, the Roman name for Zeus was Jupiter. In fact, the only important Greek god that didn't get a name-change was Apollo, who was NOT the same as Helios/Sol. Apollo is the most neglected of the major Greco-Roman gods, and his name is now gracing an insignificant asteroid. I've restored Apollo to his former glory by associating the "God of Day", who drove the chariot of Sol through the "Gates of Dawn", as the God of the Ascendant--"Apollo's Ascendant", and the Midheaven and Descendant complete "Apollo's Triangle".

david starling

Apollo and Zeus/Jupiter were a father and son team, as in the five Olympiad rings, where the center ring represented Apollo's Pythian Games, and the two outer rings were Zeus/Jupiter's. So, having Jupiter on (Apollo's) Ascendant is a significant time of day.

david starling

Rather obvious, but worth mentioning: Since Apollo was a Solar god, and the Ascendant is the intersection of the Ecliptic as the Sun's path with the Eastern Horizon in any given location, it's significant when the Sun itself is on (Apollo's) Ascendant.

blacksun?

Apollo is the most neglected of the major Greco-Roman gods, and his name is now gracing an insignificant asteroid. I've restored Apollo to his former glory by associating the "God of Day", who drove the chariot of Sol through the "Gates of Dawn", as the God of the Ascendant--"Apollo's Ascendant", and the Midheaven and Descendant complete "Apollo's Triangle".

That's genius.
Wow, yes!
I am definitely copying that.

Nietzsche juxtaposes Apollon and Dionysos (falling into step here), not as a duality but as a dynamism where Apollon tames Dionysos in such a way as to give shape to their world, first as dominantly Apollonian in the Doric order and then Dionysos broke through in the birth of Tragedy. So I wonder, how if at all would you attribute Dionysos to the chart?

blacksun?

Would you attribute the nadir, as the seat of the moon, to Artemis/Diana?

I like the idea of exploring the power of the nadir. Apollo always asks to take care of his sister. Or to seek shelter there rather than bother him with such things. Apollo just wants to shine on what is bold.

The Descendant, the end of Apollo(n)s triangle, would be like Apollos parting gift as he hands over the chart to his sister. The Ascendant would be the parting gift of Diana... just associating... this could tie into Jung, the anima and animus, where the Martial power of the ascendant carries a hidden intimacy with a feminine source, like Alexander, the Ram, with his mother.

I am very proud to follow you in this. Ive been seeking a form to revere Apollo.

G9hYkSh.jpg

75KAayP.jpg

I woke up before dawn that day in a hotel in Delphi where I had arrived late at night as the complex was closed. I did sneak into Athena Pronoias platform, some hundred feet below, at night. Upon waking up, sensing a strange light in my heart, I immediately drove through the rain to the complex. There was no one there, just me, cats, and the god

cWUgE7s.jpg

Last edited:

david starling

That's genius.
Wow, yes!
I am definitely copying that.

Nietzsche juxtaposes Apollon and Dionysos (falling into step here), not as a duality but as a dynamism where Apollon tames Dionysos in such a way as to give shape to their world, first as dominantly Apollonian in the Doric order and then Dionysos broke through in the birth of Tragedy. So I wonder, how if at all would you attribute Dionysos to the chart?

"Tragedy" means "cry of the goat". Capricorn's wild-side is associated with both Pan and Dionysus.

blacksun?

"Tragedy" means "cry of the goat". Capricorn's wild-side is associated with both Pan and Dionysus.

Yes, this is true, but Im suggesting he must also relate to the nadir, as Dionysos is the god of the heart par excellence, and his experience resides in our bosom, where it doesn't easily escape.

He is like a dark summer god, rather than a winter god -
a Summernight-god.

Alcibiades was once arrested for "Carrying and distributing the Eleusian Mysteries".