Hello

sadge

Hi Astro community:

Long time amateur here, been at this for nearly 20 years (but interwoven with life, so on and off of deep study). My main area of interest is synastry and natal. I take an evolutionary perspective as i believe in the potential of everything and seek meaning in our charts, experiences, and relationships. Also trying to pick up up horary skills too. (The astro ninjas over there blow me away.)

Been going through major growth and deepening my understanding of astrology, and in the process realized it's a lonely experience as I don't have contact with many other astrologers. Hoping to connect with others on similar paths and share our understanding of what we know.

Already benefitted from many helpful souls here. But just now taking the time to formally introduce myself.

A Sagittarius Sun

JUPITERASC

Hi Astro community:

Long time amateur here, been at this for nearly 20 years (but interwoven with life, so on and off of deep study). My main area of interest is synastry and natal. I take an evolutionary perspective as i believe in the potential of everything and seek meaning in our charts, experiences, and relationships. Also trying to pick up up horary skills too. (The astro ninjas over there blow me away.)

Been going through major growth and deepening my understanding of astrology, and in the process realized it's a lonely experience as I don't have contact with many other astrologers. Hoping to connect with others on similar paths and share our understanding of what we know.

Already benefitted from many helpful souls here. But just now taking the time to formally introduce myself.

A Sagittarius Sun
Hi hello welcome sadge :smile: