outer planets on angles in horary

sadge

What are your opinions regarding relationship horary charts when outer planets (Uranus, Pluto, Neptune, Chiron, etc) come up in exact conjunction to angles such as DC...or AC, IC, MC....

Some people are traditionalists in that outer planets have no meaning in horary. But others (myself included) sense there is meaning that often reflects something very real about the situation. For example, Neptune in exact conjunction to DC.....alcoholic.

What has been your experience?

And what are some ideas in how Chiron in exact conjunction to DC might mean?

Thanks.

Neptuniaan

What are your opinions regarding relationship horary charts when outer planets (Uranus, Pluto, Neptune, Chiron, etc) come up in exact conjunction to angles such as DC...or AC, IC, MC....

Some people are traditionalists in that outer planets have no meaning in horary. But others (myself included) sense there is meaning that often reflects something very real about the situation. For example, Neptune in exact conjunction to DC.....alcoholic.

What has been your experience?

And what are some ideas in how Chiron in exact conjunction to DC might mean?

Thanks.

I think it has revelance too cause it can give a clue about querent or quesited. As for neptune, it shows either querent/quesited lied about something or very depressed about the Matter. Example; i had neptune conjunct exact ascendant when i was crying my eyes out about the matter.

sadge

You know, I've heard that a few times now about Neptune conjunct AC in horary.....querent has been crying/distraught.

I've also read that Uranus conjunct angles usually means some kind of separation.

I liked rafaella's note on what Chiron consistently reflects in her readings. I notice the same thing now.

I keep getting Neptune conjunct DC (often exact or within 1degree) for past few months about a certain guy. And I keep wondering iif he's a closet alcoholic, deceiving me, or if he's confused/delusional. Of course his significator is Jupiter and that's always off doing it's thing with Saturn nowadays.....

Neptuniaan

You know, I've heard that a few times now about Neptune conjunct AC in horary.....querent has been crying/distraught.

I've also read that Uranus conjunct angles usually means some kind of separation.

I liked rafaella's note on what Chiron consistently reflects in her readings. I notice the same thing now.

I keep getting Neptune conjunct DC (often exact or within 1degree) for past few months about a certain guy. And I keep wondering iif he's a closet alcoholic, deceiving me, or if he's confused/delusional. Of course his significator is Jupiter and that's always off doing it's thing with Saturn nowadays.....

I dont think he is alcholic rather he is deeply hurt based on my personal experience.

sadge

Really? Oh wow. I had a sneaking suspicion that something happened. Actually felt awful about it today, like that stabbing pain in heart kind of feeling bad.

How/when did you notice this meaning of Neptune on DC?