Friends problems

Edimaza

Hi everyone!
I wish somebody could explain me from the chart my problems with friends. Astrologer told me that I have this field really nice and I shouldn't have problems here but... I definitely have... She told me that I might have these problems because through my birthday I lived in different country. Actually last 2 years I lived in Greece and now after I come back I find it really difficult...
One year ago I lost a friend who I knew for 20 years. we always had issues but this time she just cut all communication with me. I took it really hard. Now after I came back to my country another friend of mine find first boyfriend and I am a person of honesty. Other friends behind her back says that she is not doing correct to marry a first guy she met after half a year. My mistake was I told her that she should be careful and maybe she just try to slow down. After this all problems started and I felt how she goes apart from me. 2 days ago we had a really hard break up with hurt me too much. I never said a word about her behind her back and I find out that she is speaking a lot...and only her side...
I don't really understand what is happening and why. I had a really hard few weeks after I lost job. I also left my boyfriend in Greece. Seems like I am loosing it all...
Friends are really important to me and I feel like I am trying to do all I can all my best but it is always not enough. In the end they tell me I am egoist and think only of myself. This is the problem also my grandmother and mother have. Sudden losses of friend. Convictions of the things we haven't done... Sometimes I start thinking maybe it's some spell or bad Karma on us?

Attachments

• Edita.jpg
    Edita.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 27

dr. farr

Well, one observation: by symbolic directions, the natal Sun (lord of the natal 11th house of friends) directed to conjunction with the natal Saturn in 2012, which can connect up with losses and difficulties (Saturn) regarding friends (Sun as lord of Leo, on the 11th house of friends)

Edimaza

Thank you dr. farr :) As much as I understand in this case my problems with friends after some time will go to the past?

Blackbird

Hi everyone!
I wish somebody could explain me from the chart my problems with friends. Astrologer told me that I have this field really nice and I shouldn't have problems here but... I definitely have... She told me that I might have these problems because through my birthday I lived in different country. Actually last 2 years I lived in Greece and now after I come back I find it really difficult...
One year ago I lost a friend who I knew for 20 years. we always had issues but this time she just cut all communication with me. I took it really hard. Now after I came back to my country another friend of mine find first boyfriend and I am a person of honesty. Other friends behind her back says that she is not doing correct to marry a first guy she met after half a year. My mistake was I told her that she should be careful and maybe she just try to slow down. After this all problems started and I felt how she goes apart from me. 2 days ago we had a really hard break up with hurt me too much. I never said a word about her behind her back and I find out that she is speaking a lot...and only her side...
I don't really understand what is happening and why. I had a really hard few weeks after I lost job. I also left my boyfriend in Greece. Seems like I am loosing it all...
Friends are really important to me and I feel like I am trying to do all I can all my best but it is always not enough. In the end they tell me I am egoist and think only of myself. This is the problem also my grandmother and mother have. Sudden losses of friend. Convictions of the things we haven't done... Sometimes I start thinking maybe it's some spell or bad Karma on us?

Sveika ,Edita, visų pirma labai netikėta ir malonu sutikti lietuvę šiame puslapyje. :)

Užjaučiu dėl netekčių, tačiau tikrai nemanau, jog tai koks prakeiksmas ar bloga karma... Pastebėjau, kad tavo ego=saulė yra 12 zodiako name, kas natūraliai yra gana nepatogi pozicija saulei, kadangi silpnina jos energiją. Būtent tai gali būti pagrindinis ženklas, žvelgiant iš astrologinės perspektyvos, nurodantis, jog esi intravertiška asmenybė, kuriai sunku atsiverti, o jeigu ir atsiveri, tuomet žmonės dažnai gali suprasti tave neteisingai (palaikyti egoistiška, arogantiška), nors aš tikiu, jog kaip saulės 12 name turėtoja tu tokia nesi, galbūt netgi atvirkščiai - esi linkusi aukotis, tačiau tavo pastangos dažnai lieka neįvertinamos ir priimamos kaip savaime suprantamas dalykas (vėlgi saulės 12 name pasėkmė). Taip pat galimas daiktas, jog esi linkusi dalį asmenybės slėpti ne tik nuo aplinkinių, bet ir nuo artimų žmonių (įskaitant draugus).

Tas faktas, jog tavo saulė ne tik kad dvyliktam name, kurio natūralus valdytojas yra neptūnas - neaiškumų, iliuzijų, pasiaukojimo planeta, tačiau dar ir Mergelės ženkle, dar labiau sustiprina šios konfigūracijos veikimą, nes Mergėlė natūraliai laikoma pasiaukojimo, tarnystės, atsidavimo planeta - vėlgi neretai neįvertinama už savo pastangas. Dar apie mergelės ženką. Nors pati esu liūtė, tačiau mano gimimo horoskope taip pat nemaža mergelės įtakos, todėl iš pastebėjimų galiu teigti, jog mergelės, pačios to nejusdamos, turi polinkį būti gana kritiškos ir priekabios kitų, ypač artimiausių žmonių, atžvilgiu. Tačiau, kaip taisyklė, dažniausiai tai jos daro pasąmoningai - ne iš kažkokių blogų paskatų, noro "įgelti", tačiau, paradoksaliai, iš noro padėti... Tačiau, deja, šį bandymo padėti metodą aplinkiniai vėlgi neretai interpretuoja klaidingai....

Tai tiek kol kas galiu pasakyti, užmetusi akį į tavo zodiaką. Jei norėsi dar ką pasitikslinti - klausk, pasistengsiu atsakyti.

Last edited:

Blackbird

Dar viena pastaba. Kiekvienam žmogui apie 28-30-uosius gyvenimo metus būna vadinamasis pirmasis saturno sugrįžimas (gali pasiskaityti angliškai - first saturn return). Tuo laikotarpiu tranzuojantis aplink zodiako ratą saturnas vėl sugrįžta į lygiai tą pačią poziciją, kurioje buvo gimimo metu. Tai beveik visiems žmonėms itin kritiškas periodas, dažnai lydymas įvairių netekčių, drastiškų gyvenimo pasikeitimų, įskaitant ir gyvenamosios vietos pakeitimą... Visi šitie pokyčiai vykstamuoju momentu gali pasirodyti labai neteisingi, gali kamuoti klausimas: "kodėl tai ištiko mane", atrodo, jog gyvenimas "slysta iš po kojų"...

Savo pačios išsakyta patirtimi patvirtinai, koks tai sudėtingas periodas. Tačiau tiesa yra, jog tai yra tik periodas (dažniausiai apimantis kelerius metus), ir iš tavo saturno dabartinės padėties (jis jau antrame name, skorpione), galiu patikinti, jog ta "didžioji banga" jau praeity, ir viskas turėtų pamažėle pradėti vėl klostytis ir harmonizuotis tavo gyvenime... Svarbu nenusivilti ir per daug neįsitraukti į negatyvų mąstymą, praeities narpliojimą, nes tavo natalinis saturnas gana stipriai aspektuotas pirmame name, kas gali rodyti polinkį į destruktyviai pesimistinį mąstymą. Svarbu nepasiduoti tam negatyvizmo debesiui, kuris galbūt dabar tave apnikęs, o prarastą draugę reikėtų laikyti kaip tuo momentu tau buvusį reikalingą žmogų - gyvenimo pamoką. Žmonės ateina ir išeina iš mūsų gyvenimų, kada tai reikalinga. Niekas nevyksta be priežasties.

Last edited:

Blackbird

Well, one observation: by symbolic directions, the natal Sun (lord of the natal 11th house of friends) directed to conjunction with the natal Saturn in 2012, which can connect up with losses and difficulties (Saturn) regarding friends (Sun as lord of Leo, on the 11th house of friends)

But her sun is in Virgo, on the 12th house cusp?

Edimaza

Labas,
Čia tai tikrai netikėta pamatyt lietuvę (-į) šiame forume :) ir tikrai labai nudžiugino :)
Pati visai netikėtai paskutiniu metu susidomėjau astrologija, tai vis bandau aiškintis kas kur ir kaip :)
Man viena astrologė aiškino, kad čia dėl saturno įtakos gali būti draugų praradimas, nors iš esmės aš pati manau, jog tai tėra mano ilgo nebuvimo Lietuvoj paseka. natūralu, jog per 2 metus žmoguis pasikeičia, o man tie metai labai pakeitė mano mąstymą ir požiūrį į save. Greičiausiai tai priklauso nuo to kaip ir minėjai, jog saturnas sugrįžo atgal į 1 būstą.
Aš pati dar galvoju, kad greičiausiai besikeičiant vidinėms vertybėms, keičiasi ir požiūris į aplinką, kuri tave supa, todėl daugeliu atveju žmonės, kurie tave supa privalo keistis, nes jie jau nebeatspindi to, kas esi. iš esmės man labai patinka citata, kuri sako, kad "kiekvienas žmogus turi tai, ko jam reikia būtent tą minutę". tai manau tas pats su draugais...
Man tiesiog sunkiai sekasi išgyventi tokius praradimus dėl to, kad esu linkusi būti įsikibus į praeitį ir sunkiai priimu pasikeitimus. Iš esmės tai, ką parašei man labai daug paaiškina :) saulė 12 būste nėra pati maloniausia pozicija.
Iš esmės man paskutiniai metai tikrai buvo labai sunkūs ir jau norėtųsi, kad pakryptų viskas į geresnę pusę, bet kiek pati stebiu tai dar teks palaukti geresnių laikų :)
Šiuo metu stengiuosi kažkaip nugalėti save ir pradėti žiūrėti į kurią pusę sukti, nes esu kryžkelėj ir reikia priimti sprendimą, o aš vis trypčioju vietoj ir virkauju vietoj to, kad suimčiau save į rankas ir pradėčiau veikti. Tiesa, kartais tai, kad išoriškai esi pasyvus nereiškia, jog niekas nevyksta, nes visgi svarbiausia yra vidiniai poslinkiai...

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Labas,
Čia tai tikrai netikėta pamatyt lietuvę (-į) šiame forume :) ir tikrai labai nudžiugino :)
Pati visai netikėtai paskutiniu metu susidomėjau astrologija, tai vis bandau aiškintis kas kur ir kaip :)
Dėl saulės tai manau, kad ten turėta omeny, jog 11 būstas yra liūte, o liūto planeta yra saulė, kuri yra 12 būste ir ji jungiasi su saturnu. Man ir viena astrologė aiškino, kad čia dėl saturno įtakos gali būti draugų praradimas, nors iš esmės aš pati manau, jog tai tėra mano ilgo nebuvimo Lietuvoj paseka. natūralu, jog per 2 metus žmoguis pasikeičia, o man tie metai labai pakeitė mano mąstymą ir požiūrį į save. Greičiausiai tai priklauso nuo to kaip ir minėjai, jog saturnas sugrįžo atgal į 1 būstą.
Aš pati dar galvoju, kad greičiausiai besikeičiant vidinėms vertybėms, keičiasi ir požiūris į aplinką, kuri tave supa, todėl daugeliu atveju žmonės, kurie tave supa privalo keistis, nes jie jau nebeatspindi to, kas esi. iš esmės man labai patinka citata, kuri sako, kad "kiekvienas žmogus turi tai, ko jam reikia būtent tą minutę". tai manau tas pats su draugais...
Man tiesiog sunkiai sekasi išgyventi tokius praradimus dėl to, kad esu linkusi būti įsikibus į praeitį ir sunkiai priimu pasikeitimus. Iš esmės tai, ką parašei man labai daug paaiškina :) saulė 12 būste nėra pati maloniausia pozicija.
Iš esmės man paskutiniai metai tikrai buvo labai sunkūs ir jau norėtųsi, kad pakryptų viskas į geresnę pusę, bet kiek pati stebiu tai dar teks palaukti geresnių laikų :)
Šiuo metu stengiuosi kažkaip nugalėti save ir pradėti žiūrėti į kurią pusę sukti, nes esu kryžkelėj ir reikia priimti sprendimą, o aš vis trypčioju vietoj ir virkauju vietoj to, kad suimčiau save į rankas ir pradėčiau veikti. Tiesa, kartais tai, kad išoriškai esi pasyvus nereiškia, jog niekas nevyksta, nes visgi svarbiausia yra vidiniai poslinkiai...

While I appreciate your willingness to speak in your own language here, by doing so you cut everyone else out of your private conversation. The language of this forum is apparently English.

I for one would prefer that you would sent your Greek missives by private message, and write only in English when in the forum so that other people who don't speak Greek can participate.

Edimaza

So sorry for this. I guess it is so strange to see someone from such a small country like Lithuania to see here :) It is really not so nice of us to have a conversation in Lithuanian but I guess it was an impulse. It will not happen again.

dr. farr

But her sun is in Virgo, on the 12th house cusp?

As I mentioned in my original post, I am using simple symbolic direction to progress (advance) the natal positions of the planets in this chart; also, both for the natal and for the directional chart I am using whole sign houses.

Edimaza

do u face instability in career but still having good finance?

After I came back from Greece and just in the moment I started searching for a job here I found it! They fired me in 2,5 month without saying what is wrong with my job. First I was really sad and get into depression but later I realized I did all I could the best I could so it is not my fault... in this period of depression a girl who I thought is a good friend of mine started speaking behind my back and after told me I am egocentric and all I do is hurt people so... she decided not to speak with me.
Finances always can be better :) I still have some saving from Greece though. At the moment I am thinking about opportunities to go to another country to work... I hope it will work out but I am still confused which country to go and what kind of work to do...
Could you please tell me what indicates this loss of the job? I guess finances is because of the T Saturn in the 2nd house? or because of Jupiter in my natal? It is true that because of my Jupiter harmonious aspect with Venus I always get money out of nowhere in the worst moments but I always get it only for the urgent needs...

beginner

in ur chart moon with NN in 10th may creates instability in career.
sat-moon square can cause domestic problems.
saturn oppose 7th can delay in finding good partner.

After I came back from Greece and just in the moment I started searching for a job here I found it! They fired me in 2,5 month without saying what is wrong with my job. First I was really sad and get into depression but later I realized I did all I could the best I could so it is not my fault... in this period of depression a girl who I thought is a good friend of mine started speaking behind my back and after told me I am egocentric and all I do is hurt people so... she decided not to speak with me.
Finances always can be better :) I still have some saving from Greece though. At the moment I am thinking about opportunities to go to another country to work... I hope it will work out but I am still confused which country to go and what kind of work to do...
Could you please tell me what indicates this loss of the job? I guess finances is because of the T Saturn in the 2nd house? or because of Jupiter in my natal? It is true that because of my Jupiter harmonious aspect with Venus I always get money out of nowhere in the worst moments but I always get it only for the urgent needs...

Edimaza

in ur chart moon with NN in 10th may creates instability in career.
sat-moon square can cause domestic problems.
saturn oppose 7th can delay in finding good partner.

Could you please maybe tell me how long this instability in my career could last?
Well, I hope everything will go ok with my job. I am thinking now maybe to go to Greece for summer or to go to UK as a nurse for a long. But with my transits Ive heard that most of my jobs will finish sudden and unexpected so I am thinking maybe to try also some cruise ship or to go to find a temporary job in Dubai...Many thoughts in this. i guess it's all from T Jupiter in 9th :)
As for the partner I just broke up with my boyfriend after 2 years relations which were one of the most serious in my life and I just can't even think about getting in relations. Also T Uranus 7yh house I dont think it is a good idea. I also have many psychological problems and I am attracted mostly by wrong men (alcoholics, emotionally cold etc) so I am trying first of all to work on my self. To find the happiness in myself not in the others. To get strong inside not to search it in the partner. Even though I wish to meet a nice guy who would be spiritual and intellectual but that is the exact words I could say about my 15 years older ex boyfriend from Greece so... I hope it will turn out well :) One astrologer told me I should search for a Sagittarius man with some scar or disease this could make the bad planet influence to disappear. I have no idea how she can predict this though....