Hello.

Lupus

I'm Lupus the Wolf, named after my chaos astrology sign. It probably doesn't matter to you what the rest of my horrorscope looks like, unless you care for a game of guess and check to see how uncanny your intuitive psychic awareness is. I used to be something of a chaos astrologer myself, and ran a website about using astrology with chaos magic, but that's dead and gone now. I just came by to speak a word or two about this paradigm, astrology, because I've been thinking about it lately.

tsquare

Hey, Lupus.
Sorry, I had to laugh at the avatar.
Good stuff.
Kind of looks like chewy from star wars.(laugh)
Whats the 5 oclock shadow with something like that teen wolf?(laugh)
Enough kidding.:)
Anyhow, welcome:), and Ill have to check out your links.
It's always interesting to see something new.
=============
Tsquare

Lupus

Ophiuchus? Yeah, he's also a 13th sign of the sidereal zodiac. Said to be a sign that the sun goes through for a short time in November, and said to be a symbol of healing and immortality, which is a relief for some Scorpios. Trust the snake? He might be ruled by planet Eris if we don't figure out any other way of immortality.

Lunar Pisces

I suppose we're supposed to be impressed. OK. Whatever. My hyper-Uranian-infused Mercurial-Neptunian intuition is telling me you're just needly, looking for an identity that sets you apart from the one you think you were "given." Either way, you're not nearly as comfortable in your own skin as you want others to think. You profoundly fear other's power over you and you look for underhanded ways to undermine them before they can influence you. And at the end of the day, that makes you are deciever, of yourself or others - or, more likely, both.

Are you a furry too?

freedomlover

Hello Lupus!

Welcome to the forum.

I checked out that link. Someone had waaaaayyy too much free time on their hands!!!!

And yet, I'm still ......:rotflmao:

Draco

Hello Lupus and welcome. :)

I apologise on behalf of the rest of us for a message you obtained that was plainly insulting. There's no need for that, especially in response to a humourous and polite introduction, but don't let it put you off the community, we're an okay bunch really. ;)

I'd bite back if I were you.

Lupus

Lunar Pisces said:
I suppose we're supposed to be impressed. OK. Whatever. My hyper-Uranian-infused Mercurial-Neptunian intuition is telling me you're just needly, looking for an identity that sets you apart from the one you think you were "given." Either way, you're not nearly as comfortable in your own skin as you want others to think. You profoundly fear other's power over you and you look for underhanded ways to undermine them before they can influence you. And at the end of the day, that makes you are deciever, of yourself or others - or, more likely, both.

Are you a furry too?

No, that's not accurate. You fail. Maybe you oughta quit the psychic asshat gig and try out your wits at shutting the butt up instead.