fame?

Yann

Moon conjunct midheaven could bring fame, becouse moon has to do with THE PUBLIC , along with pluto that brings magnetism...

beginner

sun/moon is in 10th and mercury is in 11th but in the same sign (sagi) so mer is ruler of 10th with sun/moon can cause defame too?

Cloverskies77

You have jupiter in the 5th house which means your going to be very creative. You may even have lots of children and or romances. Mars in the 10th house can bring you pretty much anything you want. Best position for mars. Sun is shining in career house. Very possible...creative career.
Cloverskies

beginner

jipiter is very close to 6th house (only 5 degree cusp of 6th house) so should its affects consider in 6th house? and it is afflict by opposing heavy cappi stellium :pouty:

and dark moon in 10th shall creates problems in career?

You have jupiter in the 5th house which means your going to be very creative. You may even have lots of children and or romances. Mars in the 10th house can bring you pretty much anything you want. Best position for mars. Sun is shining in career house. Very possible...creative career.
Cloverskies

beginner

I want to have a career in which I should well known, and I need to have a strong social circle, want to have big contracts with powerful personalities. But I Don't think that can happen because saturn in 11th and 11th ruler i.e jupiter Rx oppose saturn. jupiter rulling 11th house and it is retrograde makes less social.

the question comes down to what you personally consider fame to be...

kimbermoon

All that energy at the top of the chart could well represent public recognition, with some cautions though: As you mention Jupiter in aspect with the Saturn/Neptune conjunct could suggest duplicity, defamation or disillusionment. The trine of Jupiter to Mars/Pluto could suggest providence in achieving your aims, although you would have to be careful to use appropriate integrity in your actions to avoid power struggles caused by domineering attitudes. You were also born at the time of the New Moon, which portends that you are a go-getter, but always trying to get away from the past [not necessarily a good thing: in order to know where we are going, we must know where we have been]. The one overt thing noticed is that in the overall chart you are lacking in the Air element [for socialization and communication with others] which can at times hinder the self-expressive tendencies. Otherwise all looks rather promising with this chart. Best of luck.

Cloverskies77

This is a great chart,,,,I wish I had this chart. If you dont have the kind of fame you want,,,,you will surely be successful for sure.
Cloverskies :cool:

beginner

Thanks kimbermoon,

do u think airy AC and 3-4 planets in airy house(11th) will cover the lack of air element in chart? :unsure:

All that energy at the top of the chart could well represent public recognition, with some cautions though: As you mention Jupiter in aspect with the Saturn/Neptune conjunct could suggest duplicity, defamation or disillusionment. The trine of Jupiter to Mars/Pluto could suggest providence in achieving your aims, although you would have to be careful to use appropriate integrity in your actions to avoid power struggles caused by domineering attitudes. You were also born at the time of the New Moon, which portends that you are a go-getter, but always trying to get away from the past [not necessarily a good thing: in order to know where we are going, we must know where we have been]. The one overt thing noticed is that in the overall chart you are lacking in the Air element [for socialization and communication with others] which can at times hinder the self-expressive tendencies. Otherwise all looks rather promising with this chart. Best of luck.

beginner

moon represent public and fame and it is placed in 10th house (fame) , and in this chart moon is sitting with 8th ruler, so what what would be the affects of this combination?