i've always had trouble waking up early and sleeping right

Courtney Love

I totally expected your sun to be near the ascendent, almost entering the 12th with the sleeping pattern you describe, as this is my problem.. so sun in the 7th... uhhh, I got nothing, heh.

Akyana

Very interesting...
I keep the same sleeping pattern.

So, now I with a great cutiosity listen if it can really be found in chart..and where :sideways:

Ebenia

Moon can also signify how we sleep, because Moon shows us how we treat our needs. You have very challenging Moon aspects and I think that this could be shown in the way you are describing - you find it hard to take care of your needs.

Due to Moon squaring Pluto in the 12th house near the Ascendant, I think that you also enjoy darkness of the night very much, you like to hide from the world and be silent. But the thing is that I am not sure are you doing this for the right reasons? Are you hiding from something? Because your Moon is conjunct your MC, which is the highest part of your chart and it would suggest that actually you would be at your best at the midday while sun is hot and naturally giving light to your Moon in Leo.

Your 12th house is ruled my Libra and your Venus is in 7th house squaring your Moon. I think that this could suggest problems with loving one self and giving enough for one self. It can also suggest laziness in treating one self. So are you too lazy to take care of yourself?

Your Moon is inconjunct Neptune, the natural ruler of dreams and sleeping. Pisces is in 5th house, so is entertainment, like videogames, tv, computer etc. keeping you awake? Is it easier for you to live in a "fantasy world" of night and sleep during the day when all the reality is there, harsh and cruel?

Interpretation of Moon inconjunct Neptune in Cafeastrology;

Moon Quincunx (Inconjunct) Neptune

"Romantic and idealistic, you easily project qualities onto situations and people that they can't possibly live up to. The root of this problem is really inaccurate self appraisal. You expect more from yourself than is realistic, then react to your shortcomings with guilt driven service to others and deep expression of overly sympathetic feelings. In the long run you have many opportunities through this aspect of your nature to refine and express your higher vision of the truth to others. Through this expression your daily life becomes a clearer picture of your true inner being."

You also have all of your outer planets retrograde including Mars (Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto). This could mean that all of the energies that these planets posess are turned more in the INSIDE than outside. These planets work at their best when they are turned outside to make something out of it and be a part of the society. Maybe because of these you might find it hard to find your place in the real concrete world?

There is great literature about retrograde planets and also by google you can find more of it.

So I suggest that you try to learn who you are and what are your needs, cause I essentially think that sleeping habit like that tells something about one not understanding his/her needs and not listening to them until the very last minute which can cause a lot of problems...

I hope you all the best! <3

Frisiangal

Ebenia:Your Moon is inconjunct Neptune, the natural ruler of dreams and sleeping. Pisces is in 5th house, so is entertainment, like videogames, tv, computer etc. keeping you awake? Is it easier for you to live in a "fantasy world" of night and sleep during the day when all the reality is there, harsh and cruel?

I would also have looked at how Neptune was placed. As well as the inconjunct to Moon, there is an almost exact degree sesquiquadrate (135*) to natal Sun. Faith issues regarding one's ability and physical capability to achieve, whereby one could (subconsciously) hold back because of the challenge (90 degr.) in all effort (45 degr.) that could, but not necessarily does, go unrewarded?(90+45 = 135). I wonder if the birth time is accurate, whereby Pisces might be on the 6th house cusp. I notice that the chart is offered with the Equal House system and also wonder if there would be a difference in house cusps in another system.