Will my husband change his mind & want to come back to me?

kai

Happy New Year to all. As I enter the new year, I decided to move forward in life and eliminate toxic situations from my life. I had mentioned that my husband (now in the process of divorce) has been giving me mixed signals after our separation. He decided that he doesn't want to have a child, he says he might have issues down there (his assumption supposedly), then the excuse is that he doesn't want to waste money on raising a child, then the next day the issue is me...as in he's scare that upon divorce I will clean him out on child support, and another day is that he isn't making good money now (making $3,000/month) and wants to first get a job that pays really good then have a child. This was the reason of my filing the divorce that hasn't been finalized yet. It's constantly one or the other excuse. Now yesterday he says if you want, wait 2 years, while he gets a job that pays well so he can buy his first house then has a kid later lol. Mind you that I am turning 39 soon and he's turning 45 in half a year already plsu I already have a paid-off home that we didn't pay any mortgage on so there was no issue with housing for us.

When I told him good bye and asked him to leave my house seeing that he doesn't want a child and I hear excuses in that regard (never had one), he first made an excuse to come back 3 months ago when we first separated, says he loves me. While I stopped paying him attention he kept texting me, making excuses to get me out sometimes, said he didn't want to divorce at the beginning too. About 3 weeks ago, we had coffee and he asked me how I would feel if he said that he wants to return to my place (I was shocked), he also asked me what my parents say about him to get an idea how they will 'accept him'. He says he feels embarrassed in front of them. I made it known that I might be interested in his return since I figured he now wants a child. In fact he directly said to me that he wants a child in a few months upon his return, so we kind of made a plan about it, so I figured let's give it another chance since divorce isn't finalized yet. Then a week passed after that convo, I texted him "so when did you wanted to return?" and he says "I'm not sure yet" I said what do you mean? He said, "I'm not ready yet". Then I did him some random favor, so as thank you, he invited me out for a dinner a few days ago and acted like we're on a date (no kissing though). He was so attentive and all. He says that when he starts driving a truck (this way he will be making more $), whenever he returns from his work to rest for a week, he will go to Hawaii, Vegas etc during his break and he will take me with him.

He told me he loves me, he wants to be with me, he felt good with me but the problem is him, not others...his issue is in his head that he doesn't feel secure in his own skin living in the house of a woman instead of a woman living in his house (which he doesn't have) and he says he wants to return, but he knows that he has a $hitty personality and that in 2-3 months he will start exploding again from his insecurities about not owning anything and he will make me miserable and there's going to be another 'kicking him out' again and that he knows the same scenario will happen again. He says let's be friends because "I will not regret having him in my life" LOL as he will always be there for me. The problem for me is that I married him not to have him as a friend and he wasted my time a lot. He switched from one comment to another the past 3 months since we separated. My question is will he decide to come back later on? I won't accept him back, but I really want to know if he will want to return later? right now I decided to no longer contact him as Im getting tired of this situation. We had a great time on our date a few days ago and I felt like we were getting back together but he says let's be friends which I don't intend to do. What I noticed is that he is constantly wanting to keep me in his life and doesn't let go and Im wondering why...he also said on our date that I looked great. So Im Mars in Saggy (not sure what it means), he is retro Venus, so does it mean he will change his mind and want to come back?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_he_decide_to_later_want_to_come__hr.70162.85937.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_he_decide_to_later_want_to_come__hr.70162.85937.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

waybread

kai, you don't seem to respect your husband and you seem really angry at him. Mars (you) and Venus (him) don't connect, so it doesn't appear that you will get back together.

The moon is void-of-the-course, so whatever living arrangement he has now, will probably more or less continue.

kai

Thank you. He sent a WhatsApp message to my mom today saying happy new year and wishing her the best in 2022 along with sending her a video of positive manifestation lol sayin that if my mom has time she will find it interesting, but my mom and I thought it’s best to not even say thank you to his well wishes as there’s no point. So his message was left unresponsive as I felt that it’s the best course to take in this situation the way he’s been acting. It’s like he’s no longer worth a reply even from my mom. My mom told me to move on starting January 1st :)

kai, you don't seem to respect your husband and you seem really angry at him. Mars (you) and Venus (him) don't connect, so it doesn't appear that you will get back together.

The moon is void-of-the-course, so whatever living arrangement he has now, will probably more or less continue.

kai

By the way, may I ask how he perceives me since you mentioned that I don’t respect him and I’m angry with him? Just wondering why he wants to be in touch with me and in my life and acts like we’re on a date the other day. Thanks.

IleneK

Premium Member
Kai,

He/Venus exalts you/Mars. Exaltation is like infatuation, it is strong and not lasting. There is no true connection, no aspect, between you. The two of you continue to not see eye-to-eye about what you want, regardless of what he says. You have observed this here in your post as he agrees and then sidesteps and backpedals all over the place. By your description over time, he seems a bit unbalanced mentally to me.

And so, I have no doubt he will change his mind and want to come back to you.
As repeatedly before, I think not on the terms that you wish. He has never yet agreed in a committed way to the terms that you now wish.

Last edited:

kai

Kai,

He/Venus exalts you/Mars. Exaltation is like infatuation, it is strong and not lasting. There is no true connection, no aspect, between you. The two of you continue to not see eye-to-eye about what you want, regardless of what he says. You have observed this here in your post as he agrees and then sidesteps and backpedals all over the place. By your description over time, he seems a bit unbalanced mentally to me.

And so, I have no doubt he will change his mind and want to come back to you.
As repeatedly before, I think not on the terms that you wish. He has never yet agreed in a committed way to the terms that you now wish.

Thanks dear....my dad says he isn't stable too lol due to his "switchings." Regarding the baby topic, it first ranged from "it's a headache to have one, I need to lose some weight and then he will agree to have one, then he isn't making good $ ($3K/month with no mortgage or anything so it's not that bad when you don't have bills plus I work too), to him wanting to first buy home himself (LONG way to go!), to him not wanting to waste $ on child for 18 years to not wanting to pay alimony in case of a divorce, to him doubting that he might be able to have a child due to his 'intuition' while not having seen a doc to get his results. This is why I decided to cut off our communication starting January 1 and move on and told my mom not to react to his WhatsApp new year wish. Let him know where he stands after his last "i want to come back; I want you; I want to have a child; and what do your parents say about me; I'm embarrassed in front of them" to his "I'm not sure when i want to return; I need time." Thanks for your readings guys, I really appreciate it when you guys give me a clear perspective. I will stop engaging with him in any form of communication. I do have a date today but not looking for anything serious...just to get out and enjoy my evening.

waybread

I agree with Ilene-- the attraction is one-sided on his part.

I think you're aware that, as much as you might want a baby, you probably don't want one with him. He does not seem sufficiently emotionally mature.

I looked at his turned 5th house of children, the radix 11th house. Not encouraging.