Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 12-24-2021, 11:55 PM

North node on descendant

How you would interpret this aspect. I am asking since there aren't many great interpretations on it. I am especially interested since I have south node exactly conjunct my libra ascendant

Unread 12-25-2021, 04:34 PM

Re: North node on descendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roks View Post
How you would interpret this aspect. I am asking since there aren't many great interpretations on it. I am especially interested since I have south node exactly conjunct my libra ascendant
Your ascendant is the cusp of the 1st, who you are, how you are seen. With SN there, on some level this is something that you understand deeply, that you come into this life with. There is no challenge to your self, to living your Libra ascendant. You are a natural; it is the path of least resistance, where you will fall back to: relationship with your self.

The NN not known to you when you come into this life. It is what you are called to find and realize.
With NN on the desc, relationship with the 'other' with 'not self' is what you are not familiar with and what you are called to understand and cultivate. We work with and realize our NN over our lifetimes. It takes time, effort, like it takes time to live into our Sun.

The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
Roks (12-25-2021)

Tags
descendant, node, north