earth grand trine/Kite

iamsomecool

heya i have recently found out about my grand trine in earth signs with Chiron 1degree Saturn 0deg and Sun 1deg jupiter is also opposite sun in Cancer which makes a kite. I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas about the meaning of this deal? I have read about earth grand trines and I am not really very organised or easily structured.. but If this is a kite it is different. Well much like my other posts I am confused :confused: but I have hope in some of you to help out. heres a link: http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid=6o8file1BSQXJ-u1167462715&lang=e&gm=a1&nhor=1&nho2=2&btyp=2&mth=gw&sday=5&smon=3&syr=2008&hsy=-1&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&aspc=1&ast= thanks Chris

starlink

Hello IC, I personally would not include Chiron in this configuration and only . use the real planets, not asteroids. Only exception being the Nodes as this has a lot to do with relationships.
I think the fact that you are not that organised and easily structured has to do with the influence of your Moon in Gemini, ruled by Mercury in Sagittarius. Gemini's have always more difficulty with that. Ruler Mercury is conjunct your Sun and of course influences her with his lightness and carelessness, affecting the otherwise very serious and organised Sun. On top of that Sun is opposed to Jupiter in your 5th of fun and pleasures. Your Sun obviously struggles with that because he wants to be serious and structured and what not, but the pull from Jupiter exhalted and therefore mighty strong in Cancer, keeps her from using her energy well. Sun is actually dispersing it's energy because of that. Also, trines do not always work out advantageously. They can make you lazy and need strong squares attached to them in order to really use that "easy" energy, otherwise nothing gets done. And you are missing a bit of that. Hope this gives you some insight? Starlink

iamsomecool

heya starlink sounds not so nice but whatver its not all bad. I do have mercury and venus trine saturn in virgo which is about having structure and dicipline so it sort of balances a bit... this is the second time I saw the grand trine in my chart and I didnt get confirmation on it. The other one is with aspects with my ascendant but since there is no planet conjunct it isnt a grand trine, but like some one else wrote on here not all astrologers agree on all things anyhow and I am finding this to be a real source of confusion as well as freedom. Anyhow thanks for the input and I will still try to find out interesting aspects and configurations I am addicted to astrology more than ever these days. CHRIS

Last edited by a moderator:

starlink

Hello IMSC, thanks for responding. About the Ascendant being involved in a Grand Trine, YES, that IS important and that you can count as a real triangle because the Ascendant is so very personal.I had to include configurations involving the Ascendant when I did my studies.

Chiron is another matter.For many astrologers Chiron has become more and more important, but I think it shows more where you get the opportunity to heal yourself by healing others. I dont know in how far Chiron gives off energy. If you are a very selfless and sacrificing being (Pisces and 6th house themes strongly accentuated, then you are automatically someone who will try to heal others and also you can be taken for a ride because you are to nice to people and this could hurt you. Chiron, i.m.o. does a bit of the same, you help others but you cannot help yourself from pain inflicted on you. That's why I look for these traits elsewhere in the chart. But the placement of Chiron (house) can show an area of discomfort.

Indeed every astrologer of importance has his own ideas and they are usually based on years of experience. So if they think that they have seen many Grand Trines involving Chiron making a real big impact and especially Chironic impact, then OK, use it like that. Look for yourself in how far you think that Chiron has played a part in your chart.Then compare that to the house Chiron is in and see if you notice actually more of his workings in that house. I feel that there where you find Chiron in your chart, there it is where you could get painful experiences. Hope this takes some of the confusion away.
Cheers, Star.

iamsomecool

starlink

Hi IamSC, As you can see, the Moon is in your 4th house and rules the house of health (or illness, traditionally)and daily work and service to others. It opposes your Neptune. I think that this trine could make you a bit gullible to other peoples wishes and demands. You go easily (trine) along with that to the (maybe) detriment of your health. It can also show that you are really thinking that you are indeed a cool guy, a bit too much of that actually, as the ruler of your 2nd house of selfimportance is in the boasting Leo sign. This could cause trouble in relationships for you.Look how Uranus squares your Ascendant, a clear sign that you find yourself special (and dont want others to tell you what to do in fact, you want to be left free) and his traditional ruler Mars is opposing your Asc. His modern ruler Pluto is situated in your 8th house of transformation and often personal crisis. You dont really always want to do what others ask you to do, but you have been brought up that way maybe. Your selfworth is a point of hurt. Chiron in the second shows that you could have trouble being healed in this area. Financial problems could be part of it as well at times.

A grand trine and a Kite especially show that the person could be too selfcontained and wastes other talents shown in his chart. It is not easy to have so many grand trines, it does tend to take things the easy way out and that could make it difficult for you to accomplish things in life.

Cheers, Star.