My chart = bad person?

fg234

Does my chart make me a bad person?

I'm a little apprehensive of having my sun, moon, and mars in the eighth house.
I'm also scared of the degrees of some of my planets, along with a mars square saturn, and a leo venus regulus. I've read that 18 degrees scorpio, 22 degrees scorpio are bad, and that 27 degrees scorpio is an evil degree.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_h.8283.27155.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_h.8283.27155.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 62
You should be more scared of your Saturn in 12th house. I heard that it's an unfortunate placement of some kind. Your Libra stellium in the 8th house isn't too bad at all. It just makes you more intense and secretive in a way. Maybe even sexy!

I have my Sun in Leo at 15 degrees, and it's considered to be a "serial killer" degree. Well... I haven't killed anyone yet, have I? :rightful:

My Moon in Aries is at 12 degrees, which is a critical degree. An astrologer once told me that it was the degree of "eternal crisis". From this day, I never knew exactly what he meant. My Mercury in Cancer is also on a critical degree. In fact, 00, 29, 12-13, and 26 are considered critical degrees.

retinoid

I do not believe in bad people...heavily afflicted people who then go onto bad things, yes. But no purely evil people. Your chart isn't extremely afflicted either...main thing I can tell right off the bat is that you are torn between forming your own philosophy about life and doing what you want to do (may be the arts or conversely could be the way you view issues) vs. what you should do (or at least what people and society expects of you). Since I use whole signs as houses your sun, mercury and mars are in the ninth. Saturn is in the first. The clue is that you will have to learn to incorporate your individuality and unique way into a practical manner...which you will accomplish eventually.

fg234

Yikes! Yeah, I've read about my saturn in the 12th house. My saturn returns will definitely be a real doozy.
My mother had 15 degrees leo as her midheaven and she was a very good person.
Thanks for replying!

fg234

Your chart isn't extremely afflicted either...main thing I can tell right off the bat is that you are torn between forming your own philosophy about life and doing what you want to do (may be the arts or conversely could be the way you view issues) vs. what you should do (or at least what people and society expects of you).

I've definitely feel like this, kind of like being at a crossroads with what direction I should go in without shirking any responsibilities or letting anyone down.

Thanks so much for replying!

oscarSegal

There isnt bad or good. Things are just what they are. Is a lion evil for killing a zebra or is he admirable for working hard to feed his children? Is a snake evil for creeping up on his prey? No! It's all a matter of prespective.
I once considered myself a good person, sacrified a lot, expecting mrs.Karma to favor me back. needless to say she didn't. I once had to walk ten miles home cause I gave my bus money to a homeless guy, thinking I was being the best person ever born. I was only best at being stupid and naive to think it mattered. If I could turn back time i'd go back to being a teenage and start life all over again and this time be the most evil ruthless brat to have ever walked this earth. Being gentle and good takes tremendous amounts of patience and strength that not everyone can afford. If youre "bad" just be bad and feel good about it but I don't think there are good or bad people. Again, things are just what they are. there are lucky and unlucky people. But hey, what do I know anyway?

"You only get one life. There's no God, no rules, except for those you accept or create for yourself. Then once it's over... it's over. Dreamless sleep forever and ever. So why not be happy while you're here? "
(Six Feet Under)

retinoid

There isnt bad or good. Things are just what they are. Is a lion evil for killing a zebra or is he admirable for working hard to feed his children? Is a snake evil for creeping up on his prey? No! It's all a matter of prespective.
I once considered myself a good person, sacrified a lot, expecting mrs.Karma to favor me back. needless to say she didn't. I once had to walk ten miles home cause I gave my bus money to a homeless guy, thinking I was being the best person ever born. I was only best at being stupid and naive to think it mattered. If I could turn back time i'd go back to being a teenage and start life all over again and this time be the most evil ruthless brat to have ever walked this earth. Being gentle and good takes tremendous amounts of patience and strength that not everyone can afford. If youre "bad" just be bad and feel good about it but I don't think there are good or bad people. Again, things are just what they are. there are lucky and unlucky people. But hey, what do I know anyway?

"You only get one life. There's no God, no rules, except for those you accept or create for yourself. Then once it's over... it's over. Dreamless sleep forever and ever. So why not be happy while you're here? "
(Six Feet Under)

I agree that you should not do something for good karma or because you feel like you are being good. Only do something because you want to do it. If you do not want to give to charity then do not do it...only if you want to will you never have regret. In terms of there being no god...unfortunately we are left to our own devices in this life for the most part. But there is a reason for this.

oscarSegal

I agree that you should not do something for good karma or because you feel like you are being good. Only do something because you want to do it. If you do not want to give to charity then do not do it...only if you want to will you never have regret. In terms of there being no god...unfortunately we are left to our own devices in this life for the most part. But there is a reason for this.

I like your answers.
let me ask you - when is the right thing also the smart thing? How often is the good deed you wanna do is what you should do? Maybe the test is to overcome your need to help everybody else and start helping yourself? what if youre the one who requires your attention? I kinda think that you have to be somewhat selfish in order to fully give. Putting your good will and energy up for grabs may help others for a short while but will inevitably drain you out in the long run and make you bitter. That's when you really become a "bad" person. So my suggestion is do what is good for you unless youre hurting other people and by "other people" I also mean yourself. It's so easy to separate ourselves from the outer world and think that everyone has special needs and everyone has low endurance levels but ourselves therefor we should be more considerate of "them" than ourselves. That's kinda condescending too in a way (to quote MSP: "self-disgust is self obsession, honey") But once you realize there's nothing special about you, that you're just another small face in the crowd, then you can really start giving. Cause then youre no longer a martyr. I personally havent gotten there yet. My heart knows it but my mind can't follow through. Anyway, just drop the "Am I bad" attitude and ask yourself "Do I like me?". If the answer is no then you probably are bad but I seriously doubt that. I think that just being able to ask yourself if youre bad, and the fact that you actually care whether youre bad or not is alone a reason to believe that you arent.

retinoid

I like your answers.
let me ask you - when is the right thing also the smart thing? How often is the good deed you wanna do is what you should do? Maybe the test is to overcome your need to help everybody else and start helping yourself? what if youre the one who requires your attention? I kinda think that you have to be somewhat selfish in order to fully give. Putting your good will and energy up for grabs may help others for a short while but will inevitably drain you out in the long run and make you bitter. That's when you really become a "bad" person. So my suggestion is do what is good for you unless youre hurting other people and by "other people" I also mean yourself. It's so easy to separate ourselves from the outer world and think that everyone has special needs and everyone has low endurance levels but ourselves therefor we should be more considerate of "them" than ourselves. That's kinda condescending too in a way (to quote MSP: "self-disgust is self obsession, honey") But once you realize there's nothing special about you, that you're just another small face in the crowd, then you can really start giving. Cause then youre no longer a martyr. I personally havent gotten there yet. My heart knows it but my mind can't follow through. Anyway, just drop the "Am I bad" attitude and ask yourself "Do I like me?". If the answer is no then you probably are bad but I seriously doubt that. I think that just being able to ask yourself if youre bad, and the fact that you actually care whether youre bad or not is alone a reason to believe that you arent.

You could gain insight into proper living from Astrology. For example each planet has an energy pattern to it where too much is detrimental and too little is detrimental. At the moment I am doing remedies for the Moon-symbolized by mothers, nurturing, the psychic, imagination, the mind/intellect. When out of balance or afflicted the house that it rules gets wonky and the nature of the planet diminishes in your life. Now the Moon for instance has these positive characteristics, but if you had extremely Moon dominated energy and the other planets were weak and you were in our world, your life would be difficult. People may take advantage of your giving nature. You would be more emotional and not very logical when it calls for that. Same goes for other planets-Mars may give rise to violence and impulsiveness, Saturn to a miserly nature and melancholy, Jupiter to over exuberance and debt and obesity, Venus being over dependent on relationships and vanity and superficiality, etc. So what is the answer? The answer right off the bat is balance. Figuring out how to incorporate all these important life energies...how to be joyful and giving (Jupiter) but also discerning and knowing to discern (Saturn). Figuring out when to be conciliatory and make harmony (Venus) while guarding yourself from being taken advantage of and going to war when necessary (Mars).

Kite

Charts are not bad, houses are sometimes arbitrary - have you noticed how many house systems are out there and that no one can agree on which one is right? You might want to share what exactly you're concerned about so the chart can speak to it. Trust the chart - it won't hurt you.

fg234

Charts are not bad, houses are sometimes arbitrary - have you noticed how many house systems are out there and that no one can agree on which one is right? You might want to share what exactly you're concerned about so the chart can speak to it. Trust the chart - it won't hurt you.

My main concern is feeling like I may be a bad omen to people.
I was not supposed to be born and following my birth my sister and mother died, and then my father left without a trace. I have ended all of my friendships/relationships because I felt as though I was just an imposition to them.
I am just wondering if I may be a catalyst for bad happenings.
Life has been at a standstill since 2010 and I would like to know if things will relent, if at all.

Kite

You may feel that way but you're not that important. People make their own choices - you don't control what they do in their lives or in their deaths. If you think of yourself this way, you will reinforce your beliefs by your experience. Change your beliefs and you will change your experience.