Hello my new friends!

I'm TamberJean (just a made up internet handle) from KY. I have been into astrology for almost 20 years, off and on, still learning something new all the time. I'm a Pisces/sun, Cap/moon, Aquarius/rising. My wonderful Libra husband passed away a few years ago and as I turned 40 years old this year I'm trying to make positive, uplifting changes to my life. I'm open to new and old ideas, as I think they all have a place in this world. So I hope I can inspire you as you will surely inspire me.

Last edited:

destiny

Hi there nice to meet you :smile:

Im to new here, been into astrology for about a year, read about it every night. Can you post your chart?

Yes... Sun is Pisces, Moon in Cap, Ascendant in Aquarius, Mercury in Pisces, Venus in Aquarius, Mars in Cap, Jupiter in Aquarius, Saturn in Gemini, Uranus in Libra, Neptune in Sag, and Pluto in Libra, Descendant in Leo... any insights?

destiny

Yes... Sun is Pisces, Moon in Cap, Ascendant in Aquarius, Mercury in Pisces, Venus in Aquarius, Mars in Cap, Jupiter in Aquarius, Saturn in Gemini, Uranus in Libra, Neptune in Sag, and Pluto in Libra, Descendant in Leo... any insights?
Wow what an intresting combination :happy:

I tend to be a complicated person, I guess we all are though aren't we? I think, as I learn about others, I tend to learn more about myself too. My Pisces makes me very sensitive while my Cap moon makes me more cautious.... then that Aquarian Rising really puts me out there! I'm exciting and calm all at the same time!

kimbermoon

Hello, as well. How do you think your Aquarius energy channels through your persona? I am Cancer Sun, Pisces Moon with Scorpio rising...can you say emotionally intense...:wink:

Hello, as well. How do you think your Aquarius energy channels through your persona? I am Cancer Sun, Pisces Moon with Scorpio rising...can you say emotionally intense...:wink:

Good question! I wish I could pin point the Aquarius in me like I can the Capricorn and Pisces... I do have the quality of thinking outside the box, that has to be Aquarius! No subject is taboo with me, I feel any thought, no matter how bizarre, has a basis for discussion at some point. And to me the more bizarre the better! ...lol... ;)