Should I meet this guy?

Vagabondgirl

I met someone over the internet who I kind of like. I was wondering if this looks like a relationship with potential from an astrological point of view?

I see some interesting stuff in our synastry. We are both Geminis somehow, I have gemini AC and he has Gemini Sun and Mercury. My sun in Libra trine his Sun in Gemini. His mercury in gemini conjunct my AC.

His gemini sun exactly conjunct my part of fortune.... Dont know if it matters??

But his Sun square my Mars/Venus/Moon stellium in Virgo.

His Venus in Taurus trine my Venus/Mars:D

His moon opposite my moon, and the stellium maybe (dont have his exact time of birth).

His Mars is conjunct my Sun/Moon midpoint. Not sure how important this is either?? Since its mars....

My Sun conjunct his Saturn and Pluto.... Bad maybe???

His saturn conjunct my vertex closely in Libra. Also bad?

His NN is conjunct my IC. Ive seen that my mum or dad has this also with me....

Grand Trine with my AC/his mercury-his mars-my jupiter in the air signs:D

Then there is some strong Mercury/Jupiter contacts between our charts like his Mercury trine my Jupiter one one side, and his Jupiter conjunct my Mercury/Pluto conjunction in scorpio.

But some squares and oppositions with his sun, our moons and neptunes:p

What do you think? Should I give it a try or not???

Im the inner wheel:)

Synastry and composite (he has unknown time):

Attachments

• Syn.jpg
    Syn.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 47
  • comp.jpg
    comp.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 38

Vagabondgirl

By the way he is from another country, but same continent (Europe). So its kind of "a big step" if we do meet some day.

Help anyone?

dr. farr

I'll do a Foundation analysis if you would like; if so, post your 2 charts or give me the time, date and place of his birth, and I'll do the analysis...

Kannon

I really think an horary for the time/place of this post would more likely give a more clearcut answer, since its a 'yes' or 'no' question.

Vagabondgirl

Sorry dr. Farr I dont have his birthtime yet.... So maybe it wont work your analysis then?

I have a horary for when I saved our synastry charts at least. Here it is:) What do you think?? Late degree AC, but the matter is quite new.

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 30

dr. farr

I'll leave this for our AW horary experts to delineate and instead, if you don't mind, I'll convert the astro-data into a Major Arcana Tarot symbol and see what the Tarot says about the matter...

-significator of querent = Mars = 46deg40min
-significator of quesited (lord of 7th house) = Venus = 51deg38min
-Moon = 81degr52 minutes

...adding up = 180degr10minutes, which = the symbolic essence point of 0 Libra10, which = 1+8+0+1+0 which = 10, that is, the 10th Major Arcana Tarot symbol which is "The Wheel of Fortune"; since the symbolic essence point falls in the + polarity portion of the + polarity sign, Libra, this means that the symbol should be interpreted as "upright":

The Wheel of Fortune, upright, indicates unexpected good fortune, beginning of new cycles, positive changes, advancement: so this looks quite positive (for Tarot symbol indications, see for example "paranormality.com")

Last edited:

Vagabondgirl

Thanx dr. Farr!

Sounds like Jupiter influence also:D Jupiter also looks good in our synastry.

And here are the individual charts. He has no birthtime.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 24
  • him.jpg
    him.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 26

Vagabondgirl

Birthtime found, or close to the time some minutes maybe... Anyway, he has Taurus AC and like me he has MC in Capricorn:D

Our moons in opposition quite closely, and also by sign.

My venus/mars/moon stellium is completing his T-square forming the grand cross!

His Vertex near my Vertex and Sun. Interesting....

He has Uranus in the 7th like me = meeting online?

The composite maybe speaks for itself. Planets in the 5th:D Sun/mercury.
Venus conjunct IC

What do you think now? Composite chart readers?:)

Attachments

• composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 111
  • syn.jpg
    syn.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 29

juicey J.

Banned
well you could meet him but nothing of consequence will come of the matter. The 7th lord is separating from the rising lord and the moon (co-lord) makes no aspect to either.

Vagabondgirl

Thanx Juicey J. But we will meet later this week actually:D But can anyone look at the composite chart with our birthtimes? Its the last attachment up there.

Sun/Mercury conj. in the 5th house trine Moon/Neptune conj. in the 8th.... Sun in the composite 5th house is good for romance I guess??

Horus

When making biwheels, please set orbs down to 65% -keep em' tight so we can see just The lines that matter. And please leave out asteroids until looking at things deeper, later, because the numbers on your individual charts are not legible, and they just clutter the small-scale chart.

No nodal contacts but there are a couple of planets on angles which are considered karmically-significant = Uranus conjuncts your DSC so you see him as a unique eccentric partner (which suits your own 7th house Uranus) and and his Merc on your ASC, a nice fusion between how he thinks and how you act. Gravity axes are also conjunct, though axes are usually reversed in married charts. Looks like there's a nice Mars-Venus trine for romance, and Suns are trine by sign if not by interaspect so there's some fundemental ego compatibility, but Moons are in opposition and that can produce a feeling of oddity and difficulty relating on the feelings level -like "the chalk and the cheese" . His Saturn conjuncts your Vertex so it's fated you two work out some karma together. Actually it looks like Vertices are exactly conjunct!? Wow!! Well whether this has long-term potential or not, this looks like it could be a very important connexion, and valuable learning experience, so it's definitely worth meeting IMO.

Vagabondgirl

Thanx Horus:)

Yes I feel there is some kind of special potential here. You know being "semi-psychic" or "pre-cognitive" and with my dream about finding love few days before me started talking... And after that there are things about him and us that gives me a strong feeling that he is the same person from this dream really. And I rarely meet any significant partner without dreaming it first:p So thats why Im extra excited and curious about this one:)

Well.... The Moon opposition square Our neptunes gives us an exact Moon-Neptune conjunction in the composite, in the 8th house. Which probably supports these "pre-cognitive" dreams about us.

But I see that his NN is at almost the exact same position as my dads NN, who raised me us as a single dad. My mum has the opposite NN in Capricorn. But their marriage ended badly unfortunately...

By the way does this guys Sun/Moon midpoint almost exactly conjunct my NN mean anything?? I heard that these "points" in the chart are important in relationships.

Anyway I will keep you updated after this week:)

Here are our individual charts also!

Attachments

• W.jpg
    W.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 15
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Horus

ooooh a 1st house Venus conjct the ASC -is he handsome?

I'm still "on the fence" as it were about a number of things in astrology including midpoints and composites. Nodes and the other angles are just marker points in the sky that need to be "energized" by a planet to have effect.

Vagabondgirl

But the Nodes and the Sun/Moon midpoints can be affected by transit. So that should mean something in relationships I guess?

He doesnt look so bad:) More cute in a way... My mum also has Venus conj. AC, and she looked very beautiful when she was younger in fact:)

rahu

Banned
hi vagabongirl

the composite shows the mars/venus midpoint conjuct to the jupiter/uranus midpoint . this gives a very intense and exciting attraction.very strong sexual indice but a one night stand at the best as the jupiter/uranus makes it unstable.

with mars/eros square to neptune,he is definitly a player and not one you could trust.

so i quess it comes down to what you want out of this as to wheter you should met him.

rahu

Vagabondgirl

Hmmmm. Strange.... Doesnt feel like a player at all! Players usually talk about sex and not only about mental stuff?? It was mostly attraction based on chat at first. Mars-Venus can not cause this I guess. But if my instincts are THAT wrong, Ill just give up here and nowm and then stop hoping to find love ever again:p

Last edited:

Vagabondgirl

Can one be such a good "actor"?? Going to another country just to meet somebody to "play" them. And bother to put energy in sending messages every morning, after work and before going to bed. And going on and on about how badly they want a serious relationship. Then I really dont get this one.... I must be blind, deaf and have no feelings:/