Hey Ya'll It's AppLeo

AppLeo

Hey everyone! Just wanted to introduce my amazing self on this forum :biggrin:

AppLeo

Hey everyone! Just wanted to introduce my amazing self on this forum :biggrin:

Omg hey AppLeo, welcome to the forum! Based on your previous posts on here, I can see that you make an excellent addition on here!

Hope you enjoy your stay here :biggrin:

AppLeo

Omg hey AppLeo, welcome to the forum! Based on your previous posts on here, I can see that you make an excellent addition on here!

Hope you enjoy your stay here :biggrin:

Omg thanks, AppLeo!
You're one of the few people that actually sees the brilliance of my posts! I wish people, I don't know, like cared about me more.

AppLeo

Omg thanks, AppLeo!
You're one of the few people that actually sees the brilliance of my posts! I wish people, I don't know, like cared about me more.

Ahh well, takes one to know one, am I right?? HAAHAHAHHAH

But yeah, tbh, I don't really care if other read my posts to be honest. It's not like these people really have minds of their own anyway.

BTW, what's your Sun, Moon, and Rising sign? I forgot.

AppLeo

Ahh well, takes one to know one, am I right?? HAAHAHAHHAH

But yeah, tbh, I don't really care if other read my posts to be honest. It's not like these people really have minds of their own anyway.

BTW, what's your Sun, Moon, and Rising sign? I forgot.

Umm... you know I think that's really rude to think people don't have minds of their own. How can you be so arrogant and narcissistic?

oh and BTW, my sun is Leo, moon in Virgo, and Capricorn Rising. So I'm definitely all about myself in a very analytical, logical, and practical way.

AppLeo

Umm... you know I think that's really rude to think people don't have minds of their own. How can you be so arrogant and narcissistic?

oh and BTW, my sun is Leo, moon in Virgo, and Capricorn Rising. So I'm definitely all about myself in a very analytical, logical, and practical way.

Oh I see... well I guess when someone holds great confidence and conviction, they'ree also perceived as arrogant. Have you ever seen a humble person know what they're doing? Humility is virtue of the weak.

Anyway, I'm going to pursue my selfy selfish interest by pursuing more practical things like my math and coding instead of this whimsy woopy astrology. I'll get back to you, or should I say, myself, later. :smile:

OKay? OkokokokokokokoKKORKROAKRAOKA

katydid

Wowzers AppLeo....:happy:...The Leo self seems to be overriding the Capricorn veneer at this time....Inner Virgo self must be cringing by now...:innocent:

Opal

Premium Member
Oh I see... well I guess when someone holds great confidence and conviction, they'ree also perceived as arrogant. Have you ever seen a humble person know what they're doing? Humility is virtue of the weak.

Anyway, I'm going to pursue my selfy selfish interest by pursuing more practical things like my math and coding instead of this whimsy woopy astrology. I'll get back to you, or should I say, myself, later. :smile:

What do you like to, decode?

AppLeo

Wow look, there's other users typing words to us. What should I say back?

AppLeo

Okay wait wait, here's the first mental knock...

Oh its CT... he's trying to make you seem foolish with his ultra rude witty remark.
Typical CT, nothing new here :smile:

... a tough year though? pffft
Gotta be kidding right now; this year great.

I'm not foolish. I'm the best. I'm sure we can both agree on that.

and IKR, I have the perfect excuse to not leave the house, go to parties, or talk to people. This year is what I needed all my life. Alll my lyfee. Your lyfee AppLeo.

But you have a 7th house sun, so you need people whether you like it or not...

AppLeo

I'm not foolish. I'm the best. I'm sure we can both agree on that.

Of course we can both agree on that.
Except when you won't get out of my way sometimes... :l

and IKR, I have the perfect excuse to not leave the house, go to parties, or talk to people. This year is what I needed all my life. Alll my lyfee. Your lyfee AppLeo.

But you have a 7th house sun, so you need people whether you like it or not...

Yeah but my Uranus and Neptune in the 1st house have more important matters to attend to, like my identity and selfie.

AppLeo

Of course we can both agree on that.
Except when you won't get out of my way sometimes... :l

Yeah, it's called personal responsibility.
Self-discipline.
Anti-victim mentality.

Yeah but my Uranus and Neptune in the 1st house have more important matters to attend to, like my identity and selfie.

Pfftt.. yeah great identity you got there. Whacked out Uranus and loopy doopy Neptune. You don't know who the fuk you are.

Remember it's a balance. Do whatever weird stuff you do, but sometimes, you just gotta give in to your Leo Sun, and bask in the love and attention of the people around you. Cuz it feels so goooood.

AppLeo

Yeah, it's called personal responsibility.
Self-discipline.
Anti-victim mentality.

Yeah yeah I get it...
sheesh
don't you know when to stfu

Pfftt.. yeah great identity you got there. Whacked out Uranus and loopy doopy Neptune. You don't know who the fuk you are.

Remember it's a balance. Do whatever weird stuff you do, but sometimes, you just gotta give in to your Leo Sun, and bask in the love and attention of the people around you. Cuz it feels so goooood.

kthx

Anyway let's look at these other wonderful messages...

Wowzers AppLeo....:happy:...The Leo self seems to be overriding the Capricorn veneer at this time....Inner Virgo self must be cringing by now...:innocent:

hmm... AppLeo, idk how I feel about this comment? What do you think?

Appleo who??? :unsure: :whistling:

BAHA good one..

You’re having an argument with your own psyche 🤣🤣

Discussion.

What do you like to, decode?

Why is that whenever I say code instead of programming ppl think I'm a detective or something...

AppLeo

Yeah yeah I get it...
sheesh
don't you know when to stfu

kthx

Umm.. excuse me? excuse yourself? excuse AppLeo? Excuse myself, but I really don't appreciate that language?
What happened to not swearing anymore?

hmm... AppLeo, idk how I feel about this comment? What do you think?

All I can think about is how stupid you are.

BAHA good one..

A knee slapper.

Why is that whenever I say code instead of programming ppl think I'm a detective or something...

Well you do have a Scorpio MC :biggrin: