Interview Last Week

EJ53

Banned
Well done Barty. I'm really pleased for you!

Hope we're still friends.:39:

EJ:)

pwadm

Staff member
Congrats Barty!

The interview took place hours after the new moon - so this is a brand new start for you. The event chart was pretty good: ASC Virgo (accountant) with Mercury the strongest planet of the chart: strong in its domicile, proeminent in the 10th house of carreer and increasing in speed (recovering after the retrograde period) - so your significator was really powerful.

Good luck!

barty

Starlink and NeptuneRising, no I haven't as yet. I've not really studied the asteroids at all to be honest, it's something I shall look into in more depth, definately. When I have time, since I'll soon be working ;)

EJ53 thanks, and yes of course we are! Why on earth wouldn't we be?!!!

and thanks Radu as well ;) I think it was EJ53 that was the accountant once, but Virgo of course is a very work orientated sign anyway.

Incidentally, I actually didn't get the job I was interviewed for! The interviewer thought I was more suited to another job within the same company, and, after visiting the company again to find out about the new job and my duties (Thursday 10th July 1430, Croydon, UK) I was offered it on the same day. An unusual but ultimately successful turn of events, I wonder if Uranus / Aquarius / 11th was involved somehow....I'll have to check that out :)

barty

Just looked at my solar return chart set for 05/06/2008.

Grand trine of Saturn in Virgo less than half a degree from the 2nd house cusp, Pluto in the 5th, and my MC!!!! Also Mars in 12th House Leo within half a degree of the Ascendant and sextile Sun and Venus!

If that doesn't tell me I'm gonna get a job that I'll enjoy doing I dont know what does!!!!! :D :D

starlink

Ha, I was going to suggest to you to look at your Solar Return and also the progressions, especially the progressed 10th house or 6th house ruler in your natal chart. Nice to see astrology work out!
Starlink

barty

I've had a thought......what do people think of this....turning my new job into a kinda forum case study....How transits shape an individual's career....

We've already noted some very positive influences around my interview (cheers Radu) and a solar return that looked very helpful.

I have details of dates, times, places for the interview, and I can of course note down times of any interesting events that come to pass.

Would anybody be interested in this type of thing?

EJ53

Banned
barty said:
...Would anybody be interested in this type of thing?

It would be interesting to look at transits for (say) the first year, predict what might be expected and subsequently see what happens.

I wonder if it might be worth creating a birthchart for the job, based on time and date of starting (or whatever) - or maybe a chart for the company itself - then looking at the synastry.

pwadm

Staff member
barty said:
I've had a thought......what do people think of this....turning my new job into a kinda forum case study....How transits shape an individual's career....
I would consider the contract signing as the base chart for the study (the moment when it signed by ALL parties, ie, the last signature on the contract).
That is the official document which starts you on the job.

barty

Radu said:
I would consider the contract signing as the base chart for the study (the moment when it signed by ALL parties, ie, the last signature on the contract).
That hasn't happened yet. I'll post here when it does.

Would it also be worth considering the charts for....
- the sending of the original application (the moment when I first made the company aware that I wanted the job)
- the interview (the moment when the company first made me aware that they were considering me for the job)
- the moment when I was told that I would be offered the job
- the moment when the nurse doing the pre-employment medical told me she'd approve my application
- the moment when the company's recuitment department receive the medical results and formally contact me with the contract.

EJ53 said:
I wonder if it might be worth creating a birthchart for the job, based on time and date of starting
That, I can tell you, will be 0900 (BST) next Monday 28/07/2008, set for Croydon, UK

or maybe a chart for the company itself
That could be tricky without a lengthy (and probably quite boring) explanation of the process that the UK Government uses for the running of its railway system!!!!! Would I use the chart for the company itself, the parent company (which was created specifically to bid for the company I'll be working for!) or the chart for the start of the franchise which the company I'll be working for operates?!

All very confusing

Confusingly
Barty
(nods at wilsontc for pinching his post ending idea:D :D )

tsquare

Hi Barty,

When you get to my age Barty, you too will be able to look back and see that everything we need comes to us when we are ready to receive it - what is meant to be will be.

But, I also worried about it all at the time. Who wouldn't?

LOL,

Congrats Barty.
:)
Just looked at my solar return chart set for 05/06/2008.

Grand trine of Saturn in Virgo less than half a degree from the 2nd house cusp, Pluto in the 5th, and my MC!!!! Also Mars in 12th House Leo within half a degree of the Ascendant and sextile Sun and Venus!

If that doesn't tell me I'm gonna get a job that I'll enjoy doing I dont know what does!!!!! :D :D

Cool.
I just looked at mine today, solar return Jupiter on 6thH cusp of natal chart in Capricorn....square Saturn in 3rdHouse.......different turn of events for me....Saturn in third in natal wants school, Jupiter in cap on 6thH cusp of natal wants to give me a job.....I read an interesting interpretation of the aspect last night....to take business opportunities and to move up if possible, even shift jobs or careers.....I have been picking up quite a bit by comparing the two, of the natal and the solar return chart, and placing then on top of one another with houses shown as well........that's been helpful so far.
Still have more to look at, but have been finding some interesting insights.
THis was helpfull in reading it somewhat...I don't know anything about solar returns or how to read them but am in the middle of one.....2:30:44 PM....
http://www.cafeastrology.com/interpretingsolarreturns.html

I tried finding a company founding date just the other night, and had really no luck, the more i dug the more I found that the company had many founding years, not dates listed, and I would have had to dig more.' Even if I found a date I am not sure which I would use...yet there is plenty of other astrological data to keep me busy with what little time I have to play with it.

You sound excited:)
Congrats again, hope all goes well, sounds it is already.:):)
Tsquare

Last edited:

starlink

T-square, if it has been your birthday, then also my congratulations! About Solar Return interpretations, I am sure we must have threads somewhere in this forum about that. Have a look under Forum Jump.
Cheer, Star.

barty

Radu said:

The chart then should be set for 28/07/08, 0840 GMT, Croydon, UK.:)