Stellium in 3rd and 9th house

binrah

Hi ,

Can anyone please read my natal chart .I have stellium in 3rdhouse and 9th house .What are my chances of travelling abroad as venus in 9th .Is marriage on the cards soon?Aquarious in 7th house makes it difficult i think .I would like a detailed view please .Thank in advance !!

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Marinka

I suggest that you read the thread in the "Read My Chart" section about posting charts. The recommendation is to use a chart from astro.com. The chart you are using is hard to read and does not have all the information easily available.

binrah

i cant find to create a new topic i have attached my chart from astro.com can you please read it and tell me about question i hv asked above.

Last edited:

Marinka

Just copy the chart, not the whole screen. It is still hard to read.

Take a look at other thread charts in the "Read my Chart" section and you see what I mean.

Marinka

A few things that I am seeing in the chart ---

- Jupiter will be moving into your 1st house around August of 2014. Jupiter is the ruler of the 5th of love affairs and that suggests that you will be meeting someone around that time that could be significant in your life.

- Jupiter moving through the 1st house also suggests more opportunities in general in your life, could be some travel indicated as Jupiter also suggests broadening the horizons.

- You mentioned travel and I assume international travel and this house (9th) has three planets pretty close. These planets will be getting activated by Uranus around May of 2015. It gets close next year but, Uranus goes retrograde before completing the angle. Uranus is also the ruler of the 7th house of marriage/committed relationships and this suggests that there may be a serious commitment along with potential for travel abroad.

- Jupiter is also going to be going retrograde over a few months and as it does, it backs up over the planets in your 9th house and then later goes direct over them before moving on (June-July 2014). This suggests that the current time is not easy for traveling as there might be "complications".

- Saturn is also going to be crossing over your Saturn in the 4th house and this occurs Dec 2014 and suggests that there are obligations that must be taken care of before you move on to make future commitments.

binrah

Thanks so much i really appreciate ur reading.Im already in a serious relationship tho and plan to get married too but i have my visa refused and i hv high court case going on and its just dragging without me being at fault do u see ne chances of something happening soon like this month or next month i read somewhere as mercury in 9th house brings high court cases do u see me winning that

Marinka

Thanks so much i really appreciate ur reading.Im already in a serious relationship tho and plan to get married too but i have my visa refused and i hv high court case going on and its just dragging without me being at fault do u see ne chances of something happening soon like this month or next month i read somewhere as mercury in 9th house brings high court cases do u see me winning that

I limit the time I spend on "free chart readings" to about 10 to 20 minutes ... maybe someone else will answer your other questions.