Help Find Missing Madeleine.

Piggle

Aquarian Essence

I am not Portuguese myself, I was quoting the said person who posted on another site, however I did get this reply to your query:

"I’m afraid I cannot exactly pinpoint the place indicated in the picture. It’s far west, near Sagres and probably 30 kms or so from Praia da Luz. I would say that it is should be a rocky regions, as it is typical in the western part of the Algarve."

Hope this helps.

Piggle

AquarianEssence

Thank you. I misunderstood, thinking you were from Portugal. Many thanks to the one who gave this information also. Yes, the spot is about 8 nautical miles from Praia da Luz.

Rae

Draco said:

Annoyingly, I could not find coordinates for Plaia La Luz, neither on Google Earth, Astrodienst or Wikipedia, only for Lagos, which I believe is very close. I'm able to find coordinates for Timbuktu, but not Plaia La Luz!

Hello all:

I took my time and location info from the following link:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6984836.stm#map

I am using the time of 20:40 local time. This was when they arrived at dinner.

"Praia da Luz" is "Lagos". Your software should have that city listed. Praia da Luz is not listed in my versions of Solar Fire or Janus under that name, but under a search I found that Lagos is the other name for that city. Edit: I should state is the closest listed in my software.

That puts the ASC at 16:51 Scorpio and Moon in 1st VOC. The tenth ruler Sun, the mother is conjuct ruler of death 8th, Mercury (also ruler of the liar). Both are disposited by Venus which is IN the 8th house.

Venus had already taken a violent blow from Mars which landed it in the 8th house when they arrived at the dinner. This is shown by the separating aspect. Also note that Venus and Mercury are in mutal reception, cooperating with each other in the matter with the Sun.

Moon VOC in water sign of Scorpio, opposing Pleides, "something to weep about".

I believe the little girl took a blow which was fatal and later was put in water to hide the evidence. All this leads me to suspect the mother, I am sorry to say.

I also did in fact ask a horary for more details and the chart is too revealing not to be radical. I will not be posting that but this event chart, I believe shows what happened.

Rae

Last edited:

watercolour

You don't find Playa da Luz in any software because you are not spelling it correctly. The name is Praia da Luz and you will find it in Google

AquarianEssence

Rae, are you my newfound friend with the love of foxes? How nice to see you here. I've been so busy haven't had much time to browse.

The cooridinates for Praia da Luz are 37N05'21" 8W43'51" I thought I had posted that here months ago but maybe I forgot. Thanks for the news article. I hadn't seen this one. Quite informative.

Ps. more than likely she was abducted at 9:40 pm when Moon exactly conjoined the ascendant. I've seen a planet conjoined the ascendant several times with violence involved, when I was choked, when I hit a deer....when people were arrested.....

Last edited:

Rae

Hi Connie:

Yes, I drop by here now and then.

According to the news article: "Leaks from the investigation suggest the McCanns arrived for dinner at 2040 local time that evening, according to their friends."

That would put it at 8:40 local time. Any other time used would involve some guessing. I think when you are casting an Event chart, you have to use an actual event time. There should be no guessing involved or it is not a valid chart. We have nothing, that I have read, that uses 9:40. Please provide a link if you have another news story that gives that time.

The time of 20:40 was apparently corroborated. Friends of the family having dinner with them gave statements that the parents did arrive at dinner at 8:40 so that would give a concrete time here to work with.

We will never have an absolute on when (her abduction as some believe or her death as some believe) since these are hidden by the nature of the event. So we have to work with known factors to have a valid event chart.

Best,

Rae

Rae

AquarianEssence said:
So are you saying, then that the doctor friend and dad are lying or didn't really check up on her at 9:05 and 9:30 pm?

"Leaks from the investigation suggest the McCanns arrived for dinner at 2040 local time that evening, according to their friends.
At 2105 Mr McCann went to check on the children, followed by Dr Oldfield at 2130, they said. Mrs McCann told police that when she went to the apartment at 2200 she found the outside shutter and window to Madeleine's room had been opened and her daughter was missing. " (From:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6984836.stm#map )

According to these hearsay facts, we have several possible times we could try to use for an event chart.

To me, the one that seems to be most reliable would be their arrival at dinner since this could be corroborated by the restaurant employees that were questioned as well as the "friends" who might be inclined to help the parents escape accusation for neglecting the children. Who is this Dr. Oldfield? Is he one of the friends they were dining with? And all these statements regarding that are "leaks". So I guess it's all guessing up to a point.

I'd like to see a time line that wasn't leaked and that is corroborated by witnesses not involved in the case.

If I don't look at 20:40 as the timed event, I still base my belief on my own horary on the event which shows a blunt force trauma and the dumping of the body in water.

Have you seen any other news reports that give better time lines?

The Best time to use would be the official police report as to the exact time they were notified. Does anyone have that time? All I could find was the time the mother said she notified them - again hearsay and not official.

Rae

Last edited:

AquarianEssence

All the news reports I've seens said discovered missing about 9:45 and called the police about 10pm. Their secrecy law with investigation really blocks getting official information that is truely reliable. The news article you linked to could be quite reliable. It depends on the reporter. I would think naming the Dr. may indicate the reporter talked directly to him and the McCanns. They vacationed with several friends, I think I read. So this Dr. would be an associate/friend. I read they all helped check up on each other's kids. I'm sure what ever happened to her was with Scorpio rising, it fits better.

Perhaps the best thing we could do to help when focusing on these charts is to look at what was missing would need to be repeated, (the possible things that happen during a void) connected to the Moon's last aspect, trine Piscean Mars, dispositer, and square Neptune. Before that it would have been very hard to hide anything from the police. Perhaps that void chart would reveal something. The square to Neptune occured at 7:41 am that day with 00Gem42 rising. How interesting this was the descendant at 9:45pm, the "about" discovery time. I only just glanced at it because I have other work to finish but I see that Mars rules the sleep-drug-hidden enemy house along with the interception in the 6th, health-hygeine-housekeepers or other servent types-medical practitioners. Neptune rules the 11th goals/peer groups and friends. Neptune was in the 10th, Mars in the 11th.

Rae

Hi Connie:

I just find it hard to believe that a mother in a strange country I might add, would leave her two year old twins and a 4 year old all alone and go out to eat. It would have been a very simple thing to get a sitter.

Questions I'd want to know is how many times she had done this in the past? If they had Never done this in the past, then that would be suspicious behaviour don't you think?

I found this too:

From: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article2422967.ece

Did anyone else in the Tapas 9 notice anything strange?
Matthew Oldfield said he had checked on the McCanns’ apartment at 9.30pm. A source close to the McCanns had said he did not look into the bedroom where Madeleine was sleeping with the two-year-old twins Sean and Amelie. But the Evening Standard report claimed he saw the twins but did not have a view of Madeleine’s bed.

So this Doctor friend proves nothing.

Rae

Rae

AquarianEssence said:
I'm sure what ever happened to her was with Scorpio rising, it fits better.

That part at least seems established. Scorpio rising fits. However the time changes the WHO. 20:40 casts suspicion on the mother, Sun(10th).

This also shows that she was last in the hands of the father, Saturn (4th).

I haven't read the other theories here including yours due to time limitations so I'm not sure how far off the mark this is with everyone else.

Rae

Rae

Hello all:

Not sure if those of you outside of U.S. get the legal-news show: Nancy Grace on CNN's Headline News station but tonight it will be on the Madeliene story for those who might be interested in watching. They may have some new info there.

Rae

deanna

I read the transcript from Nancy Grace on CNN's and Nancy mentioned about A BLOODY footprint. It was found in Kate and Gerry McCann's apartment matching a print on their hire car, according to a forensic report.

This is the latest news.

Ruby 2

Rae said:
Matthew Oldfield said he had checked on the McCanns’ apartment at 9.30pm. A source close to the McCanns had said he did not look into the bedroom where Madeleine was sleeping with the two-year-old twins Sean and Amelie. But the Evening Standard report claimed he saw the twins but did not have a view of Madeleine’s bed.

Now this is strange because it has been stated in the press that Madeleine's bed was placed between the twins!

R

Moulin

I hear you Futurist :)

I too SO want to believe she is alive and not too emotionally/physically abused.

If anyone can find her, l believe aquarianessence can!!

I had to stop watching the news and reading about Maddy a while back cos l find the whole thing very suspicious and a part of me is doubtful of the parents story :(

So now l simply pray and hope.

I am not sure that horary can help in such a complex situation where even the time of the disappearance is questionable but l admire your spirit!

Ruby 2

coffee said:
Gerry is a heart surgeon.
Sag ruling the 6th, Jupiter placed in Leo. Sun is conjunct Mars.

Hi Coffee,
Gerry McCann is a consultant cardiologist...he isn't a surgeon.
Cardiology is the study of diseases of the cardiovascular system.

Ruby 2

Gerry McCann graduated from Glasgow University and after working in New Zealand for a year, returned to Glasgow to begin cardiology training and complete his research degree (MD) in cardiopulmory excercise testing.
After moving to Leicester in 2000 to continue general cardiology training, he continued his interest in non-interventional cardiology and was awarded a European Society of Cardiology Fellowship to train in MRI in Amsterdam in 2004.
His clinical interests are the assessment and management of coronary artery disease, heart failure, cardiomyopathy and valvular disease.

Moulin

I am finding this thread sadly fascinating and think that the posts are just excellent.
I am unable to look at horary/event charts but when l first saw the McCanns live on TV in their first interview, my immediate sense was that it was the parents and that Maddie was lying very close to water. I see her in a covering of some sort, a blow to the head. Accidental death.

My instincts tell me that it happened before they went to dinner. Perhaps Maddie didn't want to go to bed and there was a struggle. We have heard how Maddie would cry for ages every night calling for her father, which i personally think is just appalling.

I don't believe she is alive. I want to, but l don't think she even survived the first night.

Big hello and thank you to Connie for recommending this wonderful site to me :)