Is this man the Quebec kidnapper?

pwadm

Staff member
Hi

The presence of Neptune in the 7th house (the guy) is either an indication of error either (more likely) a mere reflection of the psychic nature of the information you have on the guy (Neptune rules modernly the 9th house).
Actually, the chart does display the situation as described, in other aspects as well.
I would be tempted to judge it the way Frawley judges rumour/prediction questions - by considering the 1st and 3rd/9th house. On the site, there is an example of a such interpretation Is the prediction true? which is pending to be confirmed/denied by current events.
Back to the chart, there is Mercury, ruling the 3rd house = the information you have, located in a fixed sign and angular house = denotes a sound information, disposing of Saturn located in Virgo (the information seems to be on the guy inquired about).
Based on these considerents, there is even some astrological reason to go on and tell the police.

Radu

starlink

Hello River! Well, am I happy Radu jumped in here as I hoped he would. Thanks Radu! You also want to know if he will be caught. It looks like that indeed. The kidnapper is the 7th ruled by Saturn at 4°33. The 10th house is the police, ruled by Mars (very typical, aggressive) at 5°10 Cancer, so Mars is also in its own term in this sign. Mars will sextile Saturn in 0°37' so that looks like pretty soon actually. Mars in succedent house and cardinal sign could mean weeks, but I guess that could be too good to be true, so lets say month. Than the calculation would come to around 2 weeks time.(according to these rules. Still, would be too good to be true if you ask me.) Looking at the Moon, cadent and in cardinal sign we are talking about month. But Moon should apply to either the Sun the man, or Saturn and it does not but if we take his aspect to Neptune, co-representator of the kidnapper then yes, he does and also very soon. Moon at 19°11 and Neptune at 19°22, a difference of ony 11 minutes. So that would make less than 2 weeks.
But who knows, if you indeed could get to inform the father about this and give the internet details where you saw the sale of the Van to him so he can give them to the police, who knows what could happen.
It is a far shot, but if nobody would ever try anything than what results could that give? I find it very brave of you to keep on looking for the culprit and to go as far as going into the internet to find him. Amazing. I would say, just do it, you never know what could happen because of it and you cannot loose anything in the process. Good luck and let us know! Cheers, Star.

PS, I also saw that Saturn is on a critical degree, 4° of a mutable sign which means that a crisis is about to break and the matter is quite quickly to be resolved in the manner of the house in which it is found (according to Derek Appleby). Also Mercury is on a critical degree at 9°in a fixed sign (could show your mental state at the moment, you are very much alerted on this case and wants to go to the bottom of it (in Scorpio).
Mercury rules Saturn, the kidnapper as well, so both are on critical degrees. Interesting.
Then this Sun-Moon conjunction, very malific, outgoing though so it could show perfection of the matter involved.
Also, even though intercepted houses apparently come last on the list of horary interpretations, Venus co-rules the 10th house and also then signifies the police who will in 2° conjunct Saturn! In my opinion another sign of the culprit being caught by the police.

Last edited:

sskohli

Hi River,
very interesting indeed...
and i really admire your determination..to really get to the bottom of it.
I am really surprised why the Police wouldn't take the help of a psychic for a case as important as this (you mentioned its in the news everywhere).
I really hope for the kid and her family that Star is right and they find her Pretty soon...
Ok cool then, pick up a number and let me plug it in and lets see what it shows.

thanks
sandeep

Rae

Radu said:
Hi

The presence of Neptune in the 7th house (the guy) is either an indication of error either (more likely) a mere reflection of the psychic nature of the information you have on the guy (Neptune rules modernly the 9th house).
Actually, the chart does display the situation as described, in other aspects as well.
I would be tempted to judge it the way Frawley judges rumour/prediction questions - by considering the 1st and 3rd/9th house. On the site, there is an example of a such interpretation Is the prediction true? which is pending to be confirmed/denied by current events.
Back to the chart, there is Mercury, ruling the 3rd house = the information you have, located in a fixed sign and angular house = denotes a sound information, disposing of Saturn located in Virgo (the information seems to be on the guy inquired about).
Based on these considerents, there is even some astrological reason to go on and tell the police.

Radu

This is about your post on the Tecumseh curse. I had heard that of that curse/prediction just about all my life.

Looking at that subject's natal chart, I just stuck in an arbitrary date, Oct. 31.'07

On that date, transiting Mars will be conjoining his natal Sun and moving to conjoin his natal Saturn in 12th.

Also on that date, transiting Saturn will be conjoining his natal Mars in his 2nd.

When mars and saturn come together, there can often be violent acts.

Not sure about your prediction but thought those transits were interesting.

Rae

Last edited:

starlink

Hi River, wow, lots of questions. I would suggest that you go to the internet and look up the following: www.moonvalleyastrologer.com/horary_astrology.htm . There you will find Horary Astrology by Celeste Teal about basic instructions and example readings. Or why dont you buy a book, many second hand one's to be had at Amazone.com . I think that without at least one book on horary, you will not understand much. It is far more complicated than natal astrology and it has an increadible abmount of rules and I also have to look at the tables that are provided in those books and in the internet. There is also a whole course and exercises you can do for free online, done by Deborah Houlding, very very good. I suggest you start with her. It explains everything. You find her in www.skyscript.co.uk, or just go to Google and type in her name or "horary astrology by Deborah Houlding and you get it that way. You really cannot learn by asking one thing here and another there, you have to start from the very beginning, first figuring out if you can at all interprete the chart, if the planetary hour is correct, in other words, if the chart is radical. Then proceed to the next part where you determine which houses represent the quisited. It is too much. It took me a year to more or less understand what is needed but I still have to look for explanations because every time you are challenged with a new thing. ^Hope you will have a look and see what you think of it. ^Good luck! I go to bed now, it is very late on this side of the globe! Star.

pwadm

Staff member
Trying to reply to some of the questions asked here: I wouldn't hazard myself to answer other issues from a chart which was not specifically targeted to them.
And I agree with Star that an ordered and step-by-step approach to astrology is the best way to learn. First the basics of astrology [signs, houses, planets, aspects]. Then the basics of horary - good books are waiting to be read: by Anthony Louis, John Frawley, Lee Lehman.

sskohli

originally, the first number that came to mind was 461, but i couldnt remeber up to what number your method allows..is this within the range of numbers you can use?

hi river
nope 461 is wayyy far ahead from the range....
range is between 1 and 249 both inclusive...the best way to do this is ..pick up a book which has atleast 249 pages and click a page off it and then see the page number.
that way it becomes completely random.
thanks,
sandeep

sskohli

Hi River,
I plugged in the number 122, and guess what i am getting mixed numbers.
So in this case I really don't know what to say. Its mostly of the case where you reaaally really want something to happen or something to believe, but i am not sure..whether that's really true.
See the house numbers 3 and 11 would mean your information is correct or the research you have done is accurate.
But i am getting 2 which is the 12th from the 3rd so in part it means the info that you have is not entirely correct.
But then i am getting 11 as well, so i can't really say for sure...if the man is really the kidnapper.
Sorry, i wasn't of much help, but i didn't want to jump to any conclusions for an uncertain chart as this :).
sandeep

starlink

Hello River, as you can see, even Sandeep sees this confusion, like Radu and I saw this Neptune on the Desc. opposing your Ascendant.
About the online courses, they are great, especially the one's from Deborah Houlding. Just put in her name in Google and you will be directed to her site where you can choose from any subject you like to know about. I do the same as some books just do not cover everything. I print all those articles out, put them in an ordner and I also do all the sample charts. She gives the charts and then you do it first and lateron read how she did it. Really good.
It is all in the "horary astrology course" by Deborah in Skyscript.

About the critical degrees. I also found that by coincidence. Up till now I only knew about the 29° of a sign to be critical obviously because the planet is about to change signs. There is a feeling of urgency there (especially in horary) and in a natal chart, when this point is transited, there could be an urgent happening that asks for a solution a.s.a.p.
So there are more of those points, like :

In Cardinal Signs: 0, 13 and 26
In Fixed signs : 9 and 21
In Mutable signs : 4 and 17

About reception rules all is explained in the internet in her course.
About how long it takes for the planets to move: you dont look at that. You only look at how many degrees it takes for planet A to get to an aspect to planet B. Then you have to know which houses the fastest planet is in, Angular, succedent or cadent. Each place, combined with the sign the planet is in (like a common planet in a cadent sign), will give the time it takes to make that travel. 3 degrees then could be either 3 hours, 3 weeks, 3 months or 3 years and sometimes an indeterminable time.

The nodes are shown in the chart when you get the print out of the computer or on screen. North node always has the two small rounds at the bottom and the round bow pointing to the north. The south node is the opposite, the two balls facing up, bow down. There is true node or mean node, and we use the true node most of the time.

By all means start creating either a spreadsheet or otherwise get a bit ordner and put everything you learn in there, like under S, everything about the Signs, A, everything about Aspects, R, things like information about Retrograde planets and Reception between planets etc. etc. Very helpful.

I am very curious to know what the police is going to do about your information. Good for your that you did it, you never know where it leads to.
Wishing you all the best and keep us posted please, Cheers, Starlink