Mercury turns retrograde on 10th Dec 2010

07.Re

... and here is some info on the effects thereof:

http://www.astrologycom.com/mercret.html

Mercury turns retro at 5°54' Capricorn on December 10, in a favoured segment of the zodiac, (the terms and triplicity of Venus, and the face of Jupiter) at a time when Venus, goddess of love, beauty and money, is receiving a lucky partile sextile aspect from Mercury. Thoughts turn to words of love, then. This will no doubt affect the retro phase for the better, but it will need to, as Mercury is also turning conjunct dark Pluto, lord of transformation, and macho Mars, the mighty Warrior. Sandwiched between Mars and Pluto lies the Dragon's Head, the Moon's north node, the sign of cosmic expansion and karmic patterns of growth. That's a powerful stellium in the beginning of Capricorn, which Mercury will activate over the ensuing week.

gemini59

Yikes, it does appear this is a cosmic pile up. I know I have been feeling some pretty significant energy changes in the last few days particularly as my natal mercury is at 5 degrees cancer. For some reason, I have just been blurting out repressed thoughts with ease. I am not sure this is a good thing. It is like the gates of my subconscious have eased open.
This time frame will be interesting.