Aspects or House Positions that could really bring a intense connection .

Veronica

Okay, I've been wondering which house placement or aspects , could indicate really intense connection between 2 individual not exactly a karmic thing, but a connection so intense they could actually feel, or perceive what the other is feeling sometimes thinking.... finish each other's sentences and stuff like that.

queenfluff

Veronica,

I don't have an answer to your question but I was going to post a question really similar to this today! :)

What would be the responsible planet, house, sign, aspect in someone else's (or your chart) that would cause a strong attraction to someone and you don't know why?

Esp. for someone you hardly know but just know casually and are not sure if they are interested in you (romantically or otherwise) but for whatever reason you keep thinking about them! Is this your Venus being attracted to their Mars? Or something else?

Thanks for posting this question! I am interested in the answer myself!

And yes, I have been able to finish someone's sentences at times too!

cadeystar

I heard about something like when their planets are in ur twelth house. Like their mercury. You should be able to like be connected speaking wise.

Veronica

Not even romantically speaking, but also like with close friends and such, I would assume some neptune/mercury aspects to be involved

queenfluff

Not even romantically speaking, but also like with close friends and such, I would assume some neptune/mercury aspects to be involved

Ah, OK.:) So, neptune/mercury is what might be involved for close friends who can finish each other sentences? Neat! I can do that with some of my good friends - maybe that is common - when you know each other so well and are in sync, you kinda know what the other is thinking. :)

kirlie

Okay, I've been wondering which house placement or aspects , could indicate really intense connection between 2 individual not exactly a karmic thing, but a connection so intense they could actually feel, or perceive what the other is feeling sometimes thinking.... finish each other's sentences and stuff like that.

My GF's moon makes a 0 degree conjunction with my neptune and dsc. My Moon makes a 0 degree conjunction with her asc and is also more loosely conjunct her Uranus. This is probably the most emotionally attached I've ever been to anyone and at times it's very unsettling. We are usually very good at reading each other's emotions. We have the ability to communicate non-verbally when emotions are involved. It's very common for one of us to say exactly what the other was thinking.

I've also read that Pluto/moon conjunctions are extremely intense. My best friends have a Leo moon/venus conjunction in their 5th and 12th houses. This seems to be a very strong connection for them. They have a very strong emotional connection. It's a very romantic, playful and dreamy relationship. Again, they seem to communicate non-verbally very well. So, I kind of think that it's moon/neptune or moon/12house that causes this.