Intuition about an new career start

TamaraL

Dear members of Astrology Weekly Forum,

I have for a long time the gut feeling to ask a question concerning possible new career opportunities coming up.Since early 2021 I have a positive gut feeling about a new job opportunity.Now, I am cautiously optimistic because I have many applications this year that did not even get an interview. But I trust myself more, its like I have become immune to rejection. Partially this has to do with the fact that I keep sending resumes and finding job vacancies. Also my circle of friends often notify me about relevant job openings.

Question: Will I have an job opportunity (this year) to start a/my new career?

We see here ASC in Libra- Venus placed inside the 10th House Cancer. Also conjunct the MC. I assume the quesited here is portrayed as the 10th House - Career ruled by the Moon-Cancer. No aspect here by Moon-Venus. I don't know whether there can be an clear answer to this. I am enjoying the moment and have decided to keep up applying for jobs. My tactics is to keep trying again and again till I get an opportunity to really start my career. Any suggestions?
Thank you for your time and effort.

Best,
T.

p.s I meant "about a new career start not an on the title" oops!

Attachments

• career.jpg
    career.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Any ideas about this chart?
:)

You/Venus in the 10th house of career illustrates your interest a job. Moon/job finds you an appealing candidate, since you/Venus are in the sign that Moon/job rules.
However, Moon and Venus are disjunct, no aspect.
Moon's next aspect as the folding of the question is an opposition, so not encouraging.

This does not appear to be a favorable year for you and a job to come together.

TamaraL

You/Venus in the 10th house of career illustrates your interest a job. Moon/job finds you an appealing candidate, since you/Venus are in the sign that Moon/job rules.
However, Moon and Venus are disjunct, no aspect.
Moon's next aspect as the folding of the question is an opposition, so not encouraging.

This does not appear to be a favorable year for you and a job to come together.

Thanks Ilenek,

well I will keep applying anyway every-time I find an decent opportunity. However I thought something would change this year for my career as everything re-opens. Anyway thank you.

P.s. Its like I am trapped in a vicious circle

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks Ilenek,

well I will keep applying anyway every-time I find an decent opportunity. However I thought something would change this year for my career as everything re-opens. Anyway thank you.

P.s. Its like I am trapped in a vicious circle

Well, don't rely too much on the chart because it may have just been the way you phrased the question.

Something still may surprise you so keep yourself open to that possibility.
I am wishing you the best.