What Happened to Flight 370?

JUPITERASC

ALTERNATIVELY....

'…..A chilling theory suggests the missing Malaysian Airlines plane could have been hijacked using a mobile phone or USB stick.
An anti-terror expert believes the speed, altitude and direction of the aircraft could have been changed,
simply by sending radio signals from a small remote device.
A framework of 'codes' created by cyber terrorists would also be able to get into the plane's in-flight entertainment system and override the security software .

It is also believed, once the systems have been successfully hacked, the plane could be landed by remote control.....'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ER-HIJACK.html

'…...Dr Sally Leivesley, a former Home Office official, said:

'It might well be the world’s first cyber hijack.'

Dr Leivesley, who now prepares businesses and governments for potential terrorist attacks said:

'There appears to be an element of planning from someone with a very sophisticated systems engineering understanding.
This is a very early version of what I would call a smart plane, a fly-by-wire aircraft controlled by electronic signals......
once the plane is air-side, you can insert a set of commands and codes which can begin a new set of processes.....'

Which could potentially validate Culpeper's comment
:
I have arrived late for this topic, but I cast my own ship at sea horary for flight MH 370.
There must be a lot of them out there by this time with this kind of mystery.

However, reading my horary,
I place the current location of the aircraft at or near Padang, Sumatra.
It is still airworthy. The passengers and crew were still alive as of 16 March.
USA Intelligence knows that the aircraft is intact, but they will not tell you because their source is classified.

I do not have time to put up all my work here on this, but if you look through my other posts you will find an example of finding a missing person or vehicle
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=542835#post542835

Claire19

a clairvoyant friend of mine maintains that is more than likely a skyjacking and that gas was involved, whether to stupefy the occupants, cant really say, there were two people involved, sitting some rows apart. She saw the plane whole and not exploding in the sky. It apparently had turned around and was way off course. It is certainly a mystery.

I dont use co rulers at all, they muddy the waters so to speak.

tikana

yeah i saw that one.. there was another plane in the 80s..same problem.. they wre able to recover and came back.
look up Payne Stewart how he died. exact the same. Stewart's jet got airborne and then all the people on board died from lack of oxygen to breathe. Stewart's jet, however, kept flying on autopilot until it ran out of fuel and crashed. The explanation for the disappearance of this Malaysian plane is obvious

Last edited:

tikana

a clairvoyant friend of mine maintains that is more than likely a skyjacking and that gas was involved, whether to stupefy the occupants, cant really say, there were two people involved, sitting some rows apart. She saw the plane whole and not exploding in the sky. It apparently had turned around and was way off course. It is certainly a mystery.

I dont use co rulers at all, they muddy the waters so to speak.

when you have hijacking you need to have a group claiming responsibility .. that didn't happen. to hijack 777 that'd be great accomplishment and to avoid all radars and satellites. way too complicated.
Let' say you have a hijacked plane, what do you do with 200+ people. all phones have GPS meaning that with GPS, you can triangulate location of the people. that didnt happen. they fooled everyone if the plane landed somewhere / anywhere. Plus with all those satellites you do not know when they are taking pictures and they are taking pictures almost constantly. Boeing 777 so called hijackers thought of everything. where do you hide such massive plane? so naw not buying it your clairvoyant friend's theory. all communications got disconnected at the same time! 2 people cannot disable everything at once.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

ACCORDING TO MSN reports

'…...Whereabouts of flight MH370 still unknown
- a look at the stories behind some of those on board.

There were no Brits on the flight,
there were 153 people from China,
six from Australia,
three from USA
and ten from countries such as France, Russia and Austria.

Oldest passenger was 76-year-old Rusheng Liu
and the youngest Moheng Wang, just two,
one of two infants on the flight.

Zhao Yan and Hadrien Wattrelos - Yan is eighteen and Wattrelos seventeen. The young couple are students at a French school in Beijing and were returning from a two week trip with Hadrien’s sister and mother.......'

'…..Yue Wenchao - Wenchao had moved to the UK from Inner Mongolia
to study a postgraduate course at University of Hull Business School.
He is twenty-six and was flying to visit his girlfriend in Kuala Lumpa.

Delavar Seyed Mohammadreza and Pouria Nour Mohammad Mehrdad
at the centre of the stolen passports story that emerged in the days following the plane’s disappearance
were two Iranian men simply looking for a better life. Delavar Seyed Mohammadreza, 29
and Pouria Nour Mohammad Mehrdad, either 18 or 19, were initially suspected of terrorism
but no evidence was found linking them to that motive.....'

'….Philip Wood 51, one of three Americans on the flight recently visited family in Texas,
is IBM executive recently transferred to Malaysia,
excited about start of new chapter in life.

Jo Kun stuntman appeared in films Fearless, where he doubled for Jet Li, and The Expendables.
He flew to Beijing with intention of seeing his two children before returning to Malaysia to work on new Marco Polo series.

Muhammad Razahan Zamani 24, was on delayed honeymoon with wife of one year, Norli Akmar Hamid, 33.
Relatives Maria and Dina Zamani were also travelling

No evidence supports suspicions pilot Captain Zaherie possibly involved in plot to change plane’s path....'

JUPITERASC

@Tikana - i agree, it sounds more plausible that the plane was probably like a headless horseman being flown by a dead pilot and crew...but the eye witness reports from the Maldives make one think......:unsure:

Here a CNN article about the sightings, and one oil rig worker who actually saw of the plane burning but still flying:

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/19/w...ound-witnesses/index.html?iid=article_sidebar

And here a pilot explaining the strange flight pattern of the plane, and altitude changes, as indications noone was flying the plane:
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/16/opinion/palmer-malaysia-flight-370/index.html?hpt=hp_t5

They might have found a 78ft piece of debris in the Indian Ocean off Perth which could be the missing plane....but wouldn't the plane debris have sunk fairly quickly, and not be still floating 12days later? Apparently not, if its the wing...
HOW 'DEBRIS' COULD CHANGE THEORIES

– Commercial pilot Robert Mark said:

"What I think is interesting is that if you look at where the plane was last seen on radar
and where the debris has been found,
it is almost a straight line.
I would say it means that once the aircraft turned, it didn't change course.
A mechanical fault or emergency seems more plausible to me."
Experts say that because the flight path would have taken the plane south, a hi-jacking was extremely unlikely.

Canberra said that two objects possibly related to the search had been located in the remote southern Indian Ocea
n http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/22088083/how-new-evidence-changes-theories/

ANOTHER THEORY http://www.wired.com/autopia/2014/03/mh370-electrical-fire/

AOL ARTICLE

'…..Plane search finds nothing
Hoegh St. Petersburg sent to search for 2 objects seen in ocean.
In what officials called the "best lead" of the nearly two-week-old aviation mystery,
a satellite detected two objects floating about 1,000 miles off the coast of Australia
and halfway to the desolate islands of the Antarctic.

One of the objects on the satellite image was 24 meters (almost 80 feet) long
and the other was 5 meters (15 feet).
There could be other objects in the area, a four-hour flight from southwestern Australia, said John Young,
manager of the Australian Maritime Safety Authority's emergency response division.....'

'….Four military planes searched Thursday without success and are resuming Friday morning,

"If you could see a whole wing floating there,
then you could say, 'OK that's an airplane.'
When you're looking at something like this you can't tell what it is,"
said Sean O'Connor, a satellite imagery analyst with IHS Janes.

But another analyst said the debris is most likely not pieces of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.

"The chances of it being debris from the airplane are probably small,
and the chances of it being debris from other shipping are probably large
,"
said Jason Middleton, aviation professor University of New South Wales, Sydney....'
http://www.aol.com/article/2014/03/...d=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec1_lnk2&pLid=456211

'…...The ocean in the search area is thousands of meters (feet) deep.

DigitalGlobe, a Longmont, Colo.-based company, said it provided the images to Australian officials.
The Australian Maritime Safety Authority released two images of the whitish objects.
They were taken March 16,
but Australian Air Commodore John McGarry said it took time to analyze them.

"The task of analyzing imagery is quite difficult,
it requires drawing down frames and going through frame by frame," he said.....'

JUPITERASC

Maybe we're coming closer to understanding what happened to MH370...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Airlines-finally-admits-dangerous-cargo.html

Apparently, according to Malaysia airlines, who is now (they denied it till now) admitting to MH370 carrying a cargo of tons of lithium batteries, which then auto-igniited and started a fire. The smoke then filled the passenger cabin but there was still time for the pilots to react to the emergency, and they started to search for the nearest airport....

This could be shown in the event chart by Uranus being conjunct the Aries 4th house cusp IC, at the lowest point of the chart, indicating perhaps an explosive fire in the cargo hold....?

so so sad.
Apparently that's an unconfirmed report http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAWWDFroFTk

JUPITERASC

UPDATE
ACCORDING TO A NEW YORK TIMES REPORT 24 MARCH 2014
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/25/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-flight-370.html?_r=1

The path of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 ended in the southern Indian Ocean, Prime Minister Najib Razak said at a news conference in Kuala Lumpur.

PEARCE AIR FORCE BASE, Australia

Malaysia’s prime minister said Monday that further analysis of satellite data confirmed that the missing Malaysian airliner went down in the southern Indian Ocean with its passengers and crew.
The announcement narrowed the search area
but left many questions unanswered about why it flew to such a remote part of the world.

It is a remote location, far from any possible landing sites,” Mr. Najib said. “It is therefore with deep sadness and regret that I must inform you that, according to this new data, Flight MH370 ended in the southern Indian Ocean.

The new analysis of the flight path, the prime minister said, came from Inmarsat, the British company that provided the satellite data, and from Britain’s air safety agency.
The company had “used a type of analysis never before used in an investigation of this sort,” he said.

JUPITERASC

MH370 BLACK BOX RUMORS UNFOUNDED: SEARCH LEADER

'….An Australian search official dismissed reports Friday data-recording black boxes on missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 had been found.

"On the information I have available to me, there has been no major breakthrough in the search for MH370,"

the search leader, retired Air Chief Marshal Angus Houston, said as rumors swirled about the jet,
which disappeared March 8 with 239 people on their way from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.....'
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/missing-jet/mh370-black-box-rumors-unfounded-search-leader-n77491

'….Prime Minister Tony Abbott said in a speech Friday in Shanghai
that searchers were confident that they knew the relative position of the black boxes, Reuters reported.
But Abbott cautioned that:

"confidence in the approximate position of the black box is not the same as recovering wreckage from almost 4½ kilometers beneath the sea or finally determining all that happened on the flight."....'

JUPITERASC

UPDATE

'…..According to media sources, authorities state they shall keep mapping/listening for pings until positive the batteries are dead. They want the search area for Bluefin to be as small as possible to avoid a longer delay. The maker of one of the boxes said he would suggest that they go for at least 40 days, while others said they should wait until at least 3 days go by with no pings until they launch Bluefin.

Underwater search area is approximately 14,800 feet below ocean surface and approximate size of Los Angeles. The more pings detected, easier to shrink search area and locate black boxes....'
http://frederickleatherman.com/2014/04/12/mh370-search-update-for-saturday-april-11/

'…..Bluefin 21′s sonar can scan only about 100 meters to each side and its lights can only illuminate a few meters. Maximum operational depth is 4,500 meters, some areas of search zone are deeper. Because of these limitations, they will continue to listen for pings until satisfied they know location of black boxes or the batteries have died. Boxes are not going anywhere, so not risking losing or damaging the Bluefin 21 during a premature dive.

Searchers are concerned about firmness of ocean bottom, believed composed of silt, approximately 75 feet deep. They fear wreckage and black boxes, may have disappeared into silt muffling/ misdirecting pings, also making it difficult to see wreckage.....'

RodJM

Today in the German news: they have apparently not found the black box from MH370 but how could they be so sure, they just located it yesterday...?

here the link:
http://www.faz.net/aktuell/gesellsc...ch-nicht-von-der-mh370-blackbox-12890855.html

I know, I know, the whole thing is the media is totally irresponsible on the reporting of this whole tragic fiasco! its here, no its not, its here, no its not... blah, blah, blah..!!!

Its highly disturbing because its unprecedented and major blow to international security of global air travel, to state the obvious.

In my belief of western astrology and I am in the sidereal school of thinking on this now. Its totally symbolised by the upcoming Pluto/Uranus/Jupiter/RxMars grand cross in Mutable signs... and as most of us on here know, irrespective of your belief in either tropical or sidereal zodiacs, this is the symbolic zodiacal axis of information (Gemini), its refinement (Virgo), what information to diverge (Sagittarius) and the necessity of all of humanity (Pisces).

Just my theory and observations... :)

Culpeper

Premium Member
Flight 370 continues to be a mystery. No debris field from the flight has been found. When an Air France flight crashed in the Atlantic a few years ago the satellite images showed a debris field. In the area they are searching now, the images do not show anything and nothing has been found. And it is suspicious that it took almost a month to hear the pings. They have been listening and the transmissions would have been stronger earlier.

But to the astrology of it. The chart has Leo rising and its ruler the Sun is in the 9th house of long journeys. The Sun is significator of the aircraft. We want to know what happened to it. I look at the aspects. The Sun is making a trine aspect with Saturn. It is almost exact and both are in the 23rd degree of their signs. Saturn rules the 6th and 7th houses. The 6th is the house of enemies in classical astrology and so is the 7th house in Medieval astrology.

It looks to me like enemies/hijackers took flight 370, and the trine aspect indicates that they were successful. They did not crash. Saturn is in the 4th house of land. So they came to land some where. Mars the planet of violence does not aspect the Sun, thus I think the passengers were still alive when the chart was cast.

tikana

oy vey .. black box batteries died according to the latest. This is a wake up call for FAA if you ask me. This can happen with any plane.

So Culpeper, explain if they are alive why no cellphones have been pinging. All of the phones have GPS. If they were alive, no one called. No one has tried to triangulate 249 cell phones? come on.