So, what's the Aquarian Age?

Kite

Thanks Lapis. You know I was going to write a disclaimer like this is my own vision - the opinion is of this author's only - don't try this at home kind of thing but I think Elianah has been writing enough disclaimers for all of us I think :D :D :D

That was a joke Elianah :lol:

Lapis

Kite,

toothygrinemo5vy.gif
sumoemo2cd.gif
yesnodemo6ls.gif

Kite

Lapis - continuing the discussion, you mentioned your insight into the 2 lines in the Aquarius symbol and the seeming space in between. What pops in my head regarding this is untwisted DNA. Sounds weird, I know but there is so much discussion going on with DNA these days. Perhaps the unseen portion between the lines is the so called "junk" DNA which we are being told is actually the spiritual layers of the DNA or remaing 10 strands that are being activated.

Here is a link to some very interesting channeled matarial on the subject and has used Hebrew names for these layers and relates these layers to the Tree of Life. http://www.kryon.com/seminar images/DNA page/DNA.html

Lapis

Kite,

Very interesting thought and not weird at all! Thanks for the link to all that Kryon information. I'm going to be busy reading for awhile because I'm not familiar with him. But it makes a lot of sense right off dosen't it? Age of Aquarius, reentering the Photon Light, accelerated DNA reconnections, completion of so many long cosmic sycles, speeding us back up to be able to reside within these higher energies. Very good stuff. Gonna go read more! Thanks.....

Elianah

Kite,

I have been playing around for some time with the Etz Chayyim, or Tree of Life, being the equivilent of spiritual DNA. Looking at the double waves of the symbol of Aquarius could be considered the outside pillars of the Etz. Since there is an alef-bet letter between each sefirah, that puts a double dose of Aquarian energy on each of the outer pillars.

The letters of the pillar which contains Binah-Gevurah-Hod are gimel and peh, and if one inserts the oo sound, one has guf, which means body. One forms the word guf by using the vav, which is the lettered path between Keter and Binah. Guf/gimel-kibutz-feh means body. (I tried using the Hebrew letters but they come out as question marks :roll:.)

The letters between sephirot Chochma-Chesed-Netzach on the other outer pillar are bet and kaph. If one also the path that connects Chochma with Keter, you have the shoresh (three letter root) for the verb which means in one conjugation to cry or weep and in another to lament or mourn or cause one to cry.

Perhaps the Aquarian energy in the two outers pillars causes the body to lament and mourn in such a way to work toward the center pillar by using the lettered paths that intersect the central pillar.

What do you think?

Kite

Elianah - I think these findings are all excellent pointers to the secret that is being revealed about our DNA and its role as connector/connection to the source of AllThatIs.

Last year, I taught a class in Kabbalah using a book by Gregg Braden called the God Code. In this book Gregg shows how Gematria translates the Name of the Hebrew God into the chemical composition of our DNA. I went a little beyond his thesis by showing that we could become more like God by getting to the letter Hey through the Dalet door of humility. YHVH as opposed to the chemical composition we all have of YHVG (Gimel). You can take a look at the Powerpoint I created for this class but I also recorded the sessions which I can send you if you have some insomnia problems. http://home.comcast.net/~sblonder/sb_index.html

pwadm

Staff member
The DNA is related to the Divinity by astrology also.

The 4 chemical "building blocks", the 4 bases, can be associated to the 4 fixed signs of the zodiac.
So can the 4 main archangels (Michael, Gabriel, Raphael and Uriel).

Think at the zodiac, not as a circle, but as a tridimensional circle, as a spiral. Each moment of time is unique, the same configuration of planets occurs only once. That's why, each year, when the Sun transits again the same degree, this is not a circle that ends, it's more like a spiral.

image0401wp.jpg

Elianah

Hey Radu,

I really like what you shared. I thought I'd throw out the meanings of the Archangels' names for possible use as more deeply understanding the rungs:

Michael: Who is like God?

Gabriel: God is my strength

Uriel: God is my light

Raphael: God heals

There is a bedtime prayer in Judaism which invokes the archangels:

In the name of God, may Michael be on my right side, Gabriel on my left, Uriel in front of me, Raphael behind me and God above me.

To invoke energy of the Archangels as in the prayer is very powerful, and to invoke them as each nucleotide base within the DNA strand would be a whole "nuther" level. If Michael resonates with Adenine, Gabriel with Guanine, Uriel with Cytosine and Raphael with Thymine, I have to wonder how they would assist in the further unfoldment of the multidimensional, multistrand DNA that is currently taking place for all entities on the Earth plane at this time.

What a wonderous thing to ponder! :dancing: Thanks Radu!

A

Anonymous

I am wondering if anyone else realizes that Neptune is now in Aquarius, and will be till 2011...Chiron has just entered (Aquarius) and will transit till 2011.......Will there be other major transits till 2011..and this is very sync with the end of the Mayan Calendar...

Uranus in Pisces till 2011* :idea:

A

Anonymous

^^^ me. new to astrology.
How many other planets will be transiting Aquarius in 2011?

Thank you.

Elianah

Hi Guest,

Let's see....Chiron finishes transiting Aquarius on February 8, 2011. Although it will retrograde in Pisces, it will turn direct at 0° Pisces 39' on November 11. Hmm...Armistice/Vetrans' Day. It will be interesting to see how world energies will deal with that.

Neptune will make its first forray into Pisces on April 5, 2011. It will retrograde on June 3, 2011 at 0° Pisces 56' and November 10, 2011 Neptune returns to direct motion at 28° Aquarius 8'. It will stay in Aquarius through the end of the year.

Mars transits Aquarius from January 16-February 23, 2011.
Venus transits Aquarius from March 3-27, 2011.
Mercury transits Aquarius from February 4-21, 2011.

And of course the Sun will make its annual transit and the Moon will make its monthly transits. Can't leave them out!

The only outer planet that is transiting in Aquarius is Neptune during 2011.

Hope this helps!

pwadm

Staff member
Hi Chris and welcome on this forum

This is a great paper, a very good review of astroogy history on this subject. Now I'd like to ask you what do YOU think about the Aquarius Age?

Radu

What do I think? I think that its not going to be anything like what many astrologers have been saying it will be like. I think that Aquarius is a fixed air sign that is ruled by Saturn. I think that it will be much like the last several thousand years for humanity- a mixed bag.

Kite

Well Chris - I read this as saying the Aquarian Age won't be like the New Age astrologers are saying based on the paper you wrote.

I think we could all agree that nobody really knows how this shift will play out. I think we can also agree that anything is possibe. If anything is possible then perhaps it better serves us to visualize positive change as opposed to a mixed bag of same old stuff. As we've all seen, there have been some very heavy things coming down very quickly such as the weather changes and scarcity of resources. As these things accelerate (I've heard nothing to make me believe they won't), then there will be some Chaos (the Uranus side of Aquarius you left out) and there will be a need to make changes and new choices in where to live and how to live.

Status quo is no longer a given in the world we are currently a part of. Astrologers struggle to makes sense out of the times they live in - new planets and asteroids appear that add new dimensions to the art and science of this craft.

If you want to think in status quo terms that's your perogative. You better fasten your seat belts though. 8)

Meh.

Who said anything is possible? I'd rather be realistic than hold onto overly idealistic millenarian fantasies of everyone in the world getting together to hold hands and sing kumbaya.

If studying the development of the tradition academically and trying to make objective assessments of specific techniques such as precession makes me a critic, then yeah, I guess I am. That doesn't say anything about my position as a practicing astrologer though, except perhaps that I'm more inclined to 'tell it as it is' and not let my religious beliefs cloud my interpretations of astrological phenomena.

Kite

Well we've only heard what you've told us the Aquarian Age is not. You offered up same old thing as the last few thousand years. To me that makes you a critic, a reductionist one at that. Pretty boring. Shed some light on something for us as opposed to poking around and looking for ones to blow out.

The follow up paper that I'm working on in my spare time between classes is to take the phenomena of precession and apply it in a more specific manner in the way that Jung and Hand started to. Basically I'm looking at the vernal point for when it aligns with specific fixed stars due to precession and then looking for correlations between the nature of those specific fixed stars and world events during that time period. Hand had some success with this, but he didn't apply it as extensively as he could have and he didn't make any predictions about the future based off of it. I don't think that we should be looking to the nature of the sign for our information about an astrological age per se, because I'm not sure that the sidereal zodiac has the same qualities as the tropical zodiac. What I think should be examined is the ingresses of specific fixed stars over the vernal point and into other tropical signs. For example, the fixed star regulus is about to move into the tropical sign Virgo sometime around 2010. This type of application is much more specific though, and it doesn't really break things up into broad 'Ages' per se.