marriage future, please help??

Stonerae90

Hello, thank you for reading!

I am wondering what astrology says for my marriage. I am currently married. Experiencing issues and looking to the stars to help.

My details are:

August 30th 1990
8:22PM
Bloomington, Illinois, USA

Husband details are

July 30th 1989
10:50 AM
Lincoln, Illinois, USA

We have three children. We have been together since August 10th 2014. We married March 7th 2018. I have been told my husband's chart shows second marriage but mine does not... Hoping we can make it through challenges and persevere.

Thank you for any and all insight.

Last edited:

creativei

As per yours you are pisces asc sagittarius rasi (vedic) poorvasadha . this nak is good for professional fame and money but not for marital life . married life has many ebb and flow .

as per lagna and rasi 7th lord is retro planets gives troubles . 7th lord in 6th with 6th lord gives quarrels and enmity towards spouse , though its good for physical and monetary things . first marriage broke in your sun dasa who is 6th lord of disagreements and divorcee . now you are in moon dasa who is 5th lord placed in 10th is very good for profession ,romance and children's . but moon is in venus star who is 3rd n 8th house lord . this is somewhat problem . it creates problems in relationship , prof change , strained finance , quarrels with your partner and some troubles with child . venus in cancer person is deprived of mother love , problems in finance , either will have more than one marriage or multiple relationships . also 7th from venus - 7th lord sat retro in 6th with lagna lord . again its good for material happiness but spouse will have bitter qualities . to some extent domestic abuse too . coming dasa is nice not much harm except quarrels . since 2nd lord mars is aspected by rahu you will have strained finance , no matter how much money comes it runs quickly as how its came . but u are highly independent self earning person , wont rely on others . since 1st lord is exalted no matter how many tycoon crosses in your life you never give a **** to it . dnt worry god is with you no major harm to your survival . life moves on well . only spouse troubles lot .

saw your current husband chart its nice . jupiter aspects 2nd house protects family life . in his chart also 7th from venus sat got retro sitting in 6th . which gives enemity towards spouse . but it wont harm . since jupiter aspecting saturn . it controls it . your spouse is lucky in terms of wife he gets many gains from you . infact you are the one who runs family and pays bills . comparing to you his status is low , may be thats the reason why your hubbys get animosity and jealous towards you . his 10th house and 10th lord afflicted so he maintains low key in his profession . many changes and difference of opinions office politics , bitterness in job to him .

My final verdict - if you adjust with this guy temperament and dwindling finance and changing prof life ., ready to take over responsibilities without leaning on his shoulders then this marriage will last long , else no . more you pressure him much he bursts out . not a responsible dutiful husband . puts burden on wife head and he roams happily . thats the only problem of him . and after 2023 seldom he have stable job . 10th lord mercury is with 12th lord sun . hard to deal with professionally . jumps from one job to another . but no sign of divorce . every nasty things happens between four walls of home . take care . your current dasa gives health problems to children take care . or they may give troubles to you emotionally .