Ascendant and Appearance - do they match up?

Do your Appearance match your Ascendant?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lykanized

I think this is perhaps a moon/Mars 12th house conjunct 1st house thing, but I have an inability to hide my emotions. I usually don't want to express them, but people say they can see my emotions in my eyes. Like if I'm angry, there's a smoldering to my demeanor that despite my efforts, I can't hide. My face in general may give it away, but my eyes are where it's really at

david starling

I think this is perhaps a moon/Mars 12th house conjunct 1st house thing, but I have an inability to hide my emotions. I usually don't want to express them, but people say they can see my emotions in my eyes. Like if I'm angry, there's a smoldering to my demeanor that despite my efforts, I can't hide. My face in general may give it away, but my eyes are where it's really at

Just wear shades. :cool:

Love2Know

Yeah I know I can’t either and I project them very strongly. It can really suck lol
I hate sunglasses.

aquarius7000

I got Jupiter sextile Venus (about 1°), Jupiter square Uranus (about 3°). BTW what makes X sextile/opposite/conjunct Y instead of Y sextile X, e.g. is it Jupiter sextile Venus or Venus sextile Jupiter?
Always the fast moving planet aspects the slower one. In the example here, Venus is faster than Jup, so Venus sextiles Jup.

Whoam1

Bc green is compliments red in the color wheel, when you mix them you make brown. Orange is red with a little yellow, when mixed with green you'll make a light brown.

Love2Know

Bc green is compliments red in the color wheel, when you mix them you make brown. Orange is red with a little yellow, when mixed with green you'll make a light brown.

Yeah but it’s not mixed I’m saying usually multicoloured eyes that contain green are considered hazel
If his eyes were blue and grey that’s silver but the green throws in s curve which makes me lean towards hazel.

aquarius7000

I'm a Virgo ascendant who really doesn't have the neat and tidy, well put together appearance either. The thing I can relate to that's Virgoish is that I like to take care of myself. Granted, sometimes I go in the complete other direction, but I feel best when I'm taking care of myself, my skin, my body, my mind, etc. People tend to say I look younger than I am. I'm 24 and people think I'm 17 or so

I have a tendency to change my appearance a lot and I've gone through many phases. I'll get bored and change things up. If it matters, I have Mars and Moon conjunct my AC, Pluto and Merc sextile, and Neptune and Uranus trine, and Venus square. So I guess I have a lot of other forces there acting on it, but I'm too new to know exactly how. I'd assume the Pluto and Uranus can give me a penchant for change in addition to my Gemini Venus. I do have my Mercury sextile to my Moon and Mars, opposing my Uranus and Neptune, and trine my Pluto too

I've had phases where I'd purposely go against the grain fashionwise in absurd ways. At one point I'd go around in slippers just bc they were comfy. I had a phase where I'd only wear grey dress pants and a skintight, black zip up hoodie. I had another brief period I'm probably gonna return to where I wore red makeup around my eyes to make myself look dead lmao. If I get really bored, I'll feel like getting a new piercing or tattooing myself
I think Mars on the Asc. will make you do crazy things to your appearance, even sort of try a rebellious streak, especially to keep you out of boredom (boredom is something that gives earth signs comfort due to its stability factor). Even the "going in the complete opposite direction" and not being "neat and tidy" is Mars' doing. Your Mars is in the same sign as your Asc., so in Virgo, too, correct?

aquarius7000

No, I don't look like a crab.
So, you have a Cancer Asc., but don't look like it?

Questions:
Can you describe what you look like? Like describe your appearance?

Are there any planets on the Asc./ in the first house?

What aspects your Moon because it rules your Asc.

Please, people, instead of just saying a flat-out No, it really would be more helpful if you could provide some information as to what you think your kind of Asc. should look like and what you, in contrast, look like. Also, include if there are planets on your Asc. We are trying to learn here, as I said in my first post. A simple yes or especially a no does not help with learning.

Whoam1

You've read my chart b4 why would people say I either look dead or that I need to calm down, and there's no in between?

Lykanized

I think Mars on the Asc. will make you do crazy things to your appearance, even sort of try a rebellious streak, especially to keep you out of boredom (boredom is something that gives earth signs comfort due to its stability factor). Even the "going in the complete opposite direction" and not being "neat and tidy" is Mars' doing. Your Mars is in the same sign as your Asc., so in Virgo, too, correct?
Yeah, Mars in Virgo
Funny, earth seems to be powerful in my chart, but I hate stability. I'm quite averse to it. I am lead cardinal with fixed last, tho. Actually, stability makes me uncomfortable for many, many reasons from pure boredom to not liking the idea of feeling like I'm not transforming. Routine makes me feel suffocated or like I'm caught in some stasis. It's curious

Whoam1

I'm a Capricorn rising with the rising aspecting the Sun/Moon mp in Scorpio and conj the sun that's all that aspects my rising (I only use 3 orbs).