2nd house-- moon
4th house ascendent (leo)
7th house --ketu
8th house --saturn
9th house --mars
11th house--jupiter
12th house --sun,mercury,venus

remaining houses3,5,6,10 are empty

can u please interpret this chart ... whats in store for him?

i have uploaded the charts i got ... i have uploaded the rasi and navamsa charts and also the western chart..

Attachments

• jadakvedic.jpg
    jadakvedic.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 24
  • jadaknavamsa.jpg
    jadaknavamsa.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 21
  • jadakwest.jpg
    jadakwest.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 25

Lissa

Hi Heartcracker.

I only know about western astrology so I'm speaking from the western perspective only.

The chart you posted doesn't include the planet's degrees,which makes it harder to read,but I'm still going to give it a try.

With Jupiter in Pisces in the7th and Sun/Mercury in Pisces too,this person should be very giving and sensitive.Mercury is Retrograde,in such a tight conjunction with the Sun,the mind is probably a little bit "blurry",however,the person should have a good imagination,being the conjunction in the sign of Pisces.I'm not sure about this,but is the Mars/Uranus conjunction squaring the Sun/Mercury?This person is probably very unstable,with an ever-changing mind,and this is further enhanced by the Gemini Moon.The Mars/Uranus conjunction should make the person quite restless and energic,particularly being in the sign of Sagittarius.With Pluto in the3rd sextile Neptune and trining Jupiter,this person probably feels some atraction towards occult subjects.Plus,the chart ruler is in the8th house,in a very spiritual sign,and conjunct Mercury,the planet of learning,so the learning of spiritual and occult subjects should be very important in the person's life.

Just a wild guess,is this your chart?I know your birthday is the same as mine and even though we can't see the Sun's degree in the chart I believe it must be fairly close to my own Sun.

Cheers,
Lissa

these are the degrees... yup its my natal chart.. am very confused abt my career.. whether to go for the job now which i have got now...but am not too satisfied with it.... or study management studies.. i am really confused..i did get admission in great univ abroad as well but i didnt take them up.. i want ot whats in store for me or wht i should do..i tried learning and interpretin but couldn't come to conclusion... can ya help me out??

Western Planets
---------------

Planet ----- Length ........ House
------- ----------------------- --------------
Sun ---- 26°32'45" Pisces .... 08
Moon ----- 12°56'34" Gemini ..... 10
Mercury ------ R25°19'41" Pisces ..... 08
Venus ---- 10°19'07" Aries ..... 08
Mars ----- 24°26'05" Sagittarius .... 05
Jupiter ---- 05°53'07" Pisces ...... 07
Saturn --- --- 09°42'03" Sagittarius .... 04
Uranus ----- 22°19'44" Sagittarius ... 04
Neptune ---- 05°41'10" Capricorn ......... 05
Pluto ----- R06°59'08" Scorpio ........... 03
Lunar Node ---- 00°25'50" Taurus ......... 09
Ascendant --- 22°03'50" Leo ....... 01
Medium Coeli---- 23°51'60" Taurus ...... 10
Cupido ----- R14°57'18" Scorpio ..... 03
Hades ---- 03°37'47" Gemini ...... 10
Zeus ----- R23°18'60" Virgo ....... 02
Kronos ----- 17°26'19" Gemini ...... 10
Apollon ----- R12°07'42" Libra ...... 02
Admetos --- 11°06'37" Taurus .... 09
Vulkanus ---- R12°05'32" Cancer ...... 11
Poseidon ----- R27°37'24" Libra ....... 03
Chiron ---- 00°00'00" Aries ........ 08
Pholus ---- 00°00'00" Aries ...... 08
Ceres --- 00°00'00" Aries ....... 08
Pallas -- -- 00°00'00" Aries ....... 08
Juno ----- 00°00'00" Aries .... 08
Vesta ---- 00°00'00" Aries ..... 08
Lilith ---- 01°59'35" Gemini ...... 10
01 22°03'50" Leo
02 21°14'46" Virgo
03 22°35'01" Libra
04 23°51'60" Scorpio
05 23°43'21" Sagittarius
06 22°44'36" Capricorn
07 22°03'50" Aquarius
08 21°14'46" Pisces
09 22°35'01" Aries
10 23°51'60" Taurus
11 23°43'21" Gemini
12 22°44'36" Cancer

these numbers 1 to 12 are those in the chart in the prev post

Last edited:

Lissa

Hmm,I did think this was your chart,turns out your Sun is just a few minutes away from mine.

May I ask you,what is your current job,if you have any at the time?Or what did you study for in college?

Regards,
Lissa

my current job is programme analyst .. at an IT firm.. i did biotechnology as my ug ..i want to do mba or management studies...i applied for few universities for post grad in biotech and few for management .. but wasnt really sure so i opted for the job.... but now i am thinnkin whether to apply again for management studies here or in abroad univs after 6mths to 1 yr.. but am confused ,...wanna make a rite decision..

Lissa

Hi again Heartcracker,

I believe what you are asking may be more in the are of Horary than natal Astrology,since you are talking about a current life decision to be made.

I'm only a begginer and not an expert,so please,don't take my words as a rule.

What you are asking is far beyond my knowledge,since I've been unable to sort out my own school life lol.What I can see from your chart is that the9th house(college learning)has the North Node on it.The9th house is also the house for travelling.And your9th house is signified by Mars,in conjunction with Uranus and trining the Ascendant.Studying abroad may be a lot of fun for you.

I'd say,go for it:).With the North Node in the9th your path in this life is to take your studies as far as you can,instead of sticking to basic education only(South Node in the3rd).

Lissa

You're welcome,so glad I could help!:)

I'm not really sure how my passion for Astrology has started,I've always enjoyed reading my horoscope on the newspapers,even though it was never accurate(still isn't).So last June or so I started discovering birth charts,and decided to study my own chart in order to get some insight into myself,and started getting deeper and deeper with Astrology.

I would really like to become a 'real' astrologer some day,but well,se'll see:).

Blessings,
Lissa

haha newspaper stuff , magazines stuff are just too general...but still i do read tht ....dunno why .. gotta sstop:p

you will become a good astrologer for sure..

(in case u practice with my chart and find somethin bad or good ... do let me know.. i am also a beginer and am tryint o interpret my chart by myself..:) hope i do)
thank you..