Keanu Reeves relationships

MaybeNow

I feel like he may get scammed by some accountant :unsure:
His transits:
Which transits? I have some money I want to invest myself and I worry that someone unscrupulous will rip me off because I am not financially savvy. I know enough to sit tight during a Merc retrograde which is happening now.

sp1ca

Uranus transiting his 8th house =)

Uranus also squaring the ruler of his 2nd house and his 3rd house

about your situation, be careful and take advice from pro-astrologers :sideways:

oriel

I read properties and lands are a 4th house matter,actually 3rd house came to my mind too when it comes to vehicle because of short trips.But then again I realized its an indian astro that I looked up to when I tried searching for which house would vehicles would be related.:lol:

http://www.indianastrologyhoroscope.com/Fourth_house.html

I wonder what uranus in his 8th would bring.:sick::alien:
I've been wondering about that transit since I'm having the same transit in 8th ,because I get some crazy and sometimes scary infos about it lol

MaybeNow

I looked to see when Uranus transited my 8th. My cat died. No sudden financial losses that I can recall. Briefly dated a jerk but he paid for my vacation to Europe so it wasn't all bad! I wouldn't necessarily assume disaster for anyone.

oriel

Thanks!:biggrin:

I'm just wondering how this motorcycle company of keanu will fare,the bikes costs a lot.lol.
Maybe the uranus transit in 8th will also mean ups and down of joint resources?:whistling:

JUPITERASC

What is the name of that book?
Looks very interesting. I'd like to read her interpretations for me and men I've dated.
I wonder if Keanu is tired of rescuing, at least his family.
Hasn't he basically supported his mother and sisters their whole lives?
I don't think any of them have had real jobs.

Perhaps that is why he doesn't have kids.

Maybe he's had a vasectomy, being a practical Virgo!
He feels he's been Daddy already.

I had a similar relationship with my siblings and one day had enough. Blessed freedom!
I think he and I both have our Uranus on the Asc. I still want to marry because ideally you are emotional equals.

Some of you should do your compatibility with him on astrotheme.com to see if it confirms anything for you.
You can even do compatibility with dead celebrities and pine over what might have been had you been born a century earlier!
That's not why Keanu has no kids :smile:
Keanus life has been full of tragedy.

At the age of three, Keanus father left their family

but stayed in touch for a few years
then after the divorce
and moving from city to city
they fell out of contact.

Keanu attended four different high schools and struggled with dyslexia.

At 23, Keanus closest friend River Phoenix died of a drug overdose.
During a Reddit AMA last year, Keanu said: "He was a remarkable human person and actor.
We got along very well, and I miss him. I think of him often."

1998, Keanu met Jennifer Syme
by 1999 Jennifer was pregnant with their daughter
who was stillborn after eight months.

They were devastated by her death
and it eventually ended their relationship.

18 months later, Jennifer Syme dies in a car accident.
2006, Reeves told Parade Magazine, "Grief changes shape, but it never ends."
It's a lesson that we'll all likely learn.

sp1ca

since our Suns conjunct, I checked his Solar Return Chart

my s.r. chart is almost the same:

(probably he finds his significant other till his next birthday) :whistling:

Attachments

• keanu-solar.jpg
    keanu-solar.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Keanu-SolarReport.pdf
    237.6 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

sp1ca

The solar return chart of Keanu Reeves (2016-2017)

lots of travel I guess :D

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1029_solar_keanu_41pr.60438.32663.jpg
    astro_2gw_1029_solar_keanu_41pr.60438.32663.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 32

nnn737

If his Ve and Ma are in conjunction it can mean he feels complete as a person and hence doesn't feel the need to be with someone.I am very well familiar with the feeling since I feel the best on my own.Have the same issues like him even though different charts.
Since his DSC is in Pisces and there is Chiron might be his partners aren't fateful to him or cheat him in some ways.His So and the stellium in 12th house show his strenght to withstand long period of loneliness as well as his possible connections to Illuminati and interests in those topics and Esotherics generally.
Being workaholic is just a symptom of much deeper issues.

Tora

When you know so much, you begin to isolate from people because they just cannot understand on your level. Think all these movies he's done.

Erickaf

Keanu Reeves has a girlfriend and she seems lovely. She is 46 years od old, American artist. I attached his progressed chart and it is interesting because his pre natal SE is activating his pr. Moon which indicates a life changing event and many times a major relationship and this past July SE was in Cancer also activating his pr. Moon, natal Moon and Venus and Mars all in Cancer. I read that they met around 2011 but not sure when they have became a couple. I wonder if they will have a family together.
https://pagesix.com/2019/11/07/kean...hat-you-need-to-know-about-the-visual-artist/