Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluetooth

Re: Sports astrology

As Virinchi or Varenya had mentioned during IPL matches, consider the team tossing the coin as the Home team. Stick by this rule and see a few matches.

Virinchi never told to go for coin tossing method. In fact he called this method a 'silly logic'. Not sure abt varneya

bluetooth

Ehh..
just gone thru western chart of today's game.
I can see following testimonies

ASC -
- L10 just onto 7th cusp
- Moon makes immediate trine to L10
- Antiscion of L7 just inside 1st cusp
DSC-
- South Node right onto 1st cusp

indicating a tight game.

Jibreil

Banned

Ehh..
just gone thru western chart of today's game.
I can see following testimonies

ASC -
- L10 just onto 7th cusp
- Moon makes immediate trine to L10
- Antiscion of L7 just inside 1st cusp
DSC-
- South Node right onto 1st cusp

indicating a tight game.

Moon is at 27 degrees and L10 is at 9 degrees, how are they applying?!?! No aspect can ever be made. Even if you have to move the Moon to the next sign the aspect is beyond a T20 games range.

North and South Nodes are not significators hence there being on either cusp is irrelevant. They are only beneficial if in conjunction with main significators.

You seem to have completely forgotten the basics.

@moolankeswari

Can you please see game between RR and MI @Jaipur on 22nd?

At 19:44 RR won toss, moon sub lord VE in 7th, so RR is DSC as per the method we are discussing.

Applying MI as ASC can you please see if everything had gone right as per moon sub shift and asc shift?

assuming mumbai as asc clear indication for rr win in event chart.
check from match exact starting time.
i dont have permision from my guru to reveal all things.its very bad fr me.
but i can share somepoints.i am sorry if i am not following this forum rule.

ARIETUS

Since some discussion is going whether to accept a new method or review a old method....my opinion..

Any method must be approved only if it delivers consistent results, not only by practicing in ongoing games, but also by verifying past games. From my experience,

a) True and genuine methods take 200 - 300 games to find out they are at least partially false.
b) Any Weak method can be caught by looking at 10 or less than 10 games to prove that method is completely wrong

A method is posted by moolankeswari today, and have gone through 8 games and found it incorrect in RR vs MI game or I may have incorrectly applied it. I am waiting on him/her to get back to me on this.

ARIETUS

assuming mumbai as asc clear indication for rr win in event chart.
check from match exact starting time.
i dont have permision from my guru to reveal all things.its very bad fr me.
but i can share somepoints.i am sorry if i am not following this forum rule.

I truly feel sorry for the ethical restriction you inflicted on yourself, on revealing all the details.

I take a hint that it is based on event start chart instead of sub and asc change. For MI vs RR delayed start game, as far as my understanding goes, event chart 6th sub indicates loss for Asc team, so Asc MI lost.

Please nod if my interpretation is inline with your method.

ARIETUS

how many matches you cross checked and how many got correct.
how many got wrong.

MI vs RR game is 8th game where I stopped to question you. Remaining 7 that I checked are inline with ASC consideration as per the methods I follow and also as per the method you revealed. I will review more games and get back to you.

bluetooth

Moon is at 27 degrees and L10 is at 9 degrees, how are they applying?!?! No aspect can ever be made. Even if you have to move the Moon to the next sign the aspect is beyond a T20 games range.

North and South Nodes are not significators hence there being on either cusp is irrelevant. They are only beneficial if in conjunction with main significators.

You seem to have completely forgotten the basics.

I dont know which chart are you observing.
moon is at 9.26 cancer.

How come moon's longitude at 27 degree. If it was VOC yesterday, it has to be between 5-10 degrees after 24 hours. its a common sense.

Regarding Nodes on cusp, JF has considerred it as a good testimony in earlier part of his book Sports astrology.
Plz refer to Page No.42 and 54 to cross check my statement.

Last edited:
I truly feel sorry for the ethical restriction you inflicted on yourself, on revealing all the details.

I take a hint that it is based on event start chart instead of sub and asc change. For MI vs RR delayed start game, as far as my understanding goes, event chart 6th sub indicates loss for Asc team, so Asc MI lost.

Please nod if my interpretation is inline with your method.

i am sorry brother.but it is our culture.i should take permission frm my guru.
its very good if you check atleast 20 more matches.
and please let me know how many you are getting right.
apart from selection of asc/dsc your prediction way is superb..keep it up.

drkiranelr

today mumbai have chances to win this close well fight match.pollard will play gud innigs

Last edited:

drkiranelr

ok moolankeswari sir/madam I will check old matches with ur method.woh thanq arietus sir for ur clarification on dhoni natal chart.thanq

ARIETUS

i am sorry brother.but it is our culture.i should take permission frm my guru.
its very good if you check atleast 20 more matches.
and please let me know how many you are getting right.
apart from selection of asc/dsc your prediction way is superb..keep it up.

Tyu.

Will verify more matches when I get spare time.

ARIETUS

what about todays signfctres at toss time.favour to asc or dsc?

and what about match chart signifactrs?
match favour to asc/dsc

Earlier I posted my opinion on tonight's game, will update after toss.

If I understand your toss method and game method clues correctly, Dsc to win toss and asc to win game today, which means Toss looser will win this game (others in this thread, please note that this statement is not a prediction, but a reply to querist)

Earlier I posted my opinion on tonight's game, will update after toss.

If I understand your toss method and game method clues correctly, Dsc to win toss and asc to win game today, which means Toss looser will win this game (others in this thread, please note that this statement is not a prediction, but a reply to querist)

thank you brother.
why i am asking because.i dont have system to use software.i used caluculate on paper.it wil take long time ti chk all signfctres.i am posting through mobile
any how if you find this method can be genuine method accrding your previouse match result.
pls post on this categaory also.mentnd tht as per moolankeswari method .i hope it will very usefull to all.thanking you once again bro.

ARIETUS

thank you brother.
why i am asking because.i dont have system to use software.i used caluculate on paper.it wil take long time ti chk all signfctres.i am posting through mobile
any how if you find this method can be genuine method accrding your previouse match result.
pls post on this categaory also.mentnd tht as per moolankeswari method .i hope it will very usefull to all.thanking you once again bro.

OMG

For a method to be named after a person, it takes loads of accolades from forum members and followers, and you have to earn that on your own by overcoming whatever restrictions you have for yourself.

I dont intend to spend time doing it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.