Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Solar returns

Solar returns Talk about your experience with solar returns in predictive astrology.

Unread 10-05-2014, 10:47 PM

Natal Vertex Conjunct Solar ASC + Midpoints = Fated Meeting(s)/Changes This Year?

Hello!

My Solar Return is coming into effect this moth, and I've notice a couple interested aspects in my Solar Return Chart that I would like second opinions on, if any one has any input or experiences with these transits:

-Natal Vertex Conjunct Solar Return ASC (3) = Fated Meeting(s)?
-Natal ASC in Solar 7th House
-Natal ASC Conjunct Solar Return Uranus (0 ) = Sudden Meetings/Situations?

Midpoints of Note:
-Midpoint of Sun/Moon = Pluto (0) = I don't know how to interpret this
-Midpoint of Sun/MC = Moon (2) = Emotional Influences
-Midpoint of Sun/Moon = MC (1) = Career Influences?
-Midpoint of Moon/Venus = Pluto (0) = Death/Rebirth of Love, Emotions towards situations/associations?

Unread 11-29-2019, 12:32 AM

Re: Natal Vertex Conjunct Solar ASC + Midpoints = Fated Meeting(s)/Changes This Year?

hello!! i know I'm replying quite late but i want to learn what happened on that year you had these aspects? because I have the same too.. solar return ascendant in 7th house (but quite close to 8th house ) The solar ascendant conjuncting my natal vertex... and a solar venus conjuncting my natal venus! does that points to some fatefull meetings/events?

Tags
conjunct, fated, meetings or changes, midpoints, natal, solar, vertex, year