Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 12-06-2019, 06:26 PM

Re: Age 33 and Solar Return

So here's an update for you. They arrived last Friday and it was so good to see them after 5 months. It really was glorious ! We relaxed in the hotel on Friday night and the plan was to hopefully meet my dad and his wife back at home. At first my dad said he had made other plans and then his wife said the house was not ready to receive company and then my dad said he was sick. Three different excuses. It turns out that my person did not get to meet my dad which made me really sad and I felt offended actually with these three different stories. Anyway, we enjoyed our time together shopping and kissing and being affectionate in public (something I never do) and on Sunday night, the night before they were headed back to the Netherlands, said I was their soulmate which was so beautiful.

On Monday morning, I was feeling sad and down because I didn't want them to leave, but I was trying my best to be positive. I was disappointed that things had not gone as planned in terms of meeting my parents and my friends. Then all of a sudden, they had a panic attack and said they were not sure about the relationship (again !!!!) after just having a great time together. However, we were able to talk it through and they even said everything in them "screams" that I am their husband and it was great. i thought things were okay. Just today, they said they can't do (again !!!!!!) and that they need to work on things and heal and that they took everything too sensitively.

I was blindsided AGAIN. It's like things go so beautifully and then they come crashing down. I seriously do not understand. Is it because Jupiter has entered the Capricorn part of my 8th house or Saturn is in my 9th house if we're going by Placidus ? I do not know anything anymore and I am feeling so hurt. I just need some guidance.

Unread 12-06-2019, 08:22 PM

That is what it is like to be intimately involved with someone healing from drug addiction. You can be the best partner for them but they are just very unstable and insecure at this time in their life and will be for a long time. You will never know when trouble will strike. She's probably feeling terrible she did this to you and hope you will understand its not your fault. She really wanted to be ok for you otherwise she would not have made the trip.

So sorry this happened. :-(
The Following User Says Thank You to Moondancing For This Useful Post:
princemob (12-06-2019)
Unread 12-06-2019, 09:21 PM

In regards to soulmates, they are people we connect with on a very deep level and take us to wonderful heights and deep pain.

Be kind to yourself,

Moondance
princemob (12-06-2019)
Unread 12-06-2019, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondancing View Post
In regards to soulmates, they are people we connect with on a very deep level and take us to wonderful heights and deep pain.

Be kind to yourself,

Moondance
I'm just really shocked as it was so wonderful and beautiful. There was no arguing or sad moments until Monday. I'm trying to be kind to myself as I thought this was the one, but I can't keep going through this. Dealing with a recovering drug addict is excruciating and I really had no idea what I got myself into. My love for them is so strong and real and I thought it was mutual, but it seems like I get put in the trash. I really need to figure out why this is happening ?
The Following User Says Thank You to princemob For This Useful Post:
Moondancing (12-07-2019)
Unread 12-07-2019, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by princemob View Post
I'm just really shocked as it was so wonderful and beautiful. There was no arguing or sad moments until Monday. I'm trying to be kind to myself as I thought this was the one, but I can't keep going through this. Dealing with a recovering drug addict is excruciating and I really had no idea what I got myself into. My love for them is so strong and real and I thought it was mutual, but it seems like I get put in the trash. I really need to figure out why this is happening ?
Astrologically I see Jupiter was aspecting your Natal Moon when she arrived giving you an upbeat and optimistic outlook. Monday Jupiter starts to separate from Moon and enters Capricorn and reality hits. You are right. Jupiter rules 8th house and Saturn is in 8th house with whole houses. :-(
Unread 12-07-2019, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Astrologically I see Jupiter was aspecting your Natal Moon when she arrived giving you an upbeat and optimistic outlook. Monday Jupiter starts to separate from Moon and enters Capricorn and reality hits. You are right. Jupiter rules 8th house and Saturn is in 8th house with whole houses. :-(
That's a tough pill to swallow. Do you think this will be the tone for the next year ?
Unread 12-07-2019, 02:13 PM

Quote:
That's a tough pill to swallow. Do you think this will be the tone for the next year ?

Saturn is a hard task master. If we resist his lessons we suffer. Follow his lead and much progress can be made. He rules your 10th house of career, putting your focus there might give you the growth you seek. Is that doable?
Unread 12-07-2019, 03:54 PM

That's definitely doable. I don't know where to start with it, but I am doing my best. I think I've had the entire year to see the vision and now I am so ready to start moving along with it.

It's really tough falling so deeply in love and being the closest I've ever been to someone and it just blowing up for the third time. It's sad, but I do not know if I can take them back again after all of this. I truly love them, though, and I'd have to see real change. Devastating !

EDIT: As for their chart, Jupiter has just entered their 12th house, if we're going by whole signs, and the 11th in Placidus. Pluto, Saturn, and Venus are also all there, too. I wonder what that means ? I do know the 12th house is not easy. I just realized their progressed moon just left the 12th house around mid-October, which was around the time we were really back together I believe.

Last edited by princemob; 12-07-2019 at 04:01 PM.
Unread 12-07-2019, 10:20 PM

"My love for them is so strong and real and I thought it was mutual, but it seems like I get put in the trash."

Your hurting now but trust your heart and trust what you felt from her was real.

Remember, love is a mystery. :-)

MD

Last edited by Moondancing; 12-07-2019 at 10:24 PM.
princemob (12-07-2019)
Unread 12-07-2019, 10:47 PM

It was the realest thing I've ever felt and I feel like I am shutting down.
Unread 12-08-2019, 12:13 PM

Quote:
It was the realest thing I've ever felt and I feel like I am shutting down.
Don't get lost in what is beyond your control. Do what is doable, get inspired in something new that you have control over. (Jupiter in Capricorn)

Last edited by Moondancing; 12-08-2019 at 02:22 PM.
Unread 12-08-2019, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Don't get lost in what is beyond your control. Do what is doable, get inspired in something new that you have control over. (Jupiter in Capricorn)
You're right. Just super lost and feel like I got sucker punched.
Unread 12-08-2019, 03:59 PM

Quote:
You're right. Just super lost and feel like I got sucker punched.
You took a risk on a high risk relationship. Would you have done anything differently?
Unread 12-08-2019, 04:02 PM

Quote:
You took a risk on a high risk relationship. Would you have done anything differently?
Probably should not have taken the risk and probably should have just left it when I found out they were an addict. Any normal person would have done that I suppose. I'm feeling like an idiot.
Unread 12-08-2019, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Probably should not have taken the risk and probably should have just left it when I found out they were an addict. Any normal person would have done that I suppose. I'm feeling like an idiot.
Join the club of us risky risk takers that went south.

"Fall in love with some activity, and do it! Nobody ever figures out what life is all about, and it doesn't matter." - Richard Feynman

Last edited by Moondancing; 12-08-2019 at 04:49 PM.
Unread 12-08-2019, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Join the club of us risky risk takers that went south.

"Fall in love with some activity, and do it! Nobody ever figures out what life is all about, and it doesn't matter." - Richard Feynman
I feel like a fool for even saying I still love them, but cannot help it. I am too embarrassed to tell anyone else that things went bad in the end for the third time. I cannot handle the shame. I wish this was just a meltdown that could get fixed.
Unread 12-08-2019, 07:12 PM

Quote:
I feel like a fool for even saying I still love them, but cannot help it. I am too embarrassed to tell anyone else that things went bad in the end for the third time. I cannot handle the shame. I wish this was just a meltdown that could get fixed.
All this talk about risk taking and embarrassment reminded me of a post I made about the SR MC squaring Uranus

"MC, how people perceive you is squaring Uranus. So you might find yourself being concerned with others opinion so as to fit in to what your community wants of you vs you taking your path and risking their displeasure and blow-back. Stay true to your path and you will feel empowered even though you might experience sadness with some breaks you will make with people."

This aspect also shows circumstances that "threaten the security you so desire."

A lot to deal with.

MD
princemob (12-08-2019)
Unread 12-08-2019, 07:28 PM

Quote:
All this talk about risk taking and embarrassment reminded me of a post I made about the SR MC squaring Uranus

"MC, how people perceive you is squaring Uranus. So you might find yourself being concerned with others opinion so as to fit in to what your community wants of you vs you taking your path and risking their displeasure and blow-back. Stay true to your path and you will feel empowered even though you might experience sadness with some breaks you will make with people."

This aspect also shows circumstances that "threaten the security you so desire."

A lot to deal with.

MD
This was spot-on.
The connection has been difficult to cut considering the amount of time we've known each other. I thought the connection to my previous ex was unbreakable, but this is an entirely different level.

I've tried doing some research on it and have not found much information if any, but I notice that the Saturn-Pluto conjunction in Capricorn will be squaring my natal North Node in Aries. I found this :

January 12, 2020: Saturn–Pluto new cycle conjunction at 22° Capricorn, in a tight conjunction with the Sun, Mercury, and Ceres. Saturn and Pluto conjoin while also on their respective South Nodes; the South Node of Pluto will be at 20° Capricorn, and the South Node of Saturn at 23° Capricorn.

Do you have any insight into this as I feel this might be related either this relationship and/or career ?

Thank you so much Moondancing for sticking with me and providing your invaluable wisdom throughout all of this. Seriously I would like to donate something !
Unread 12-08-2019, 09:59 PM

Quote:
This was spot-on.
The connection has been difficult to cut considering the amount of time we've known each other. I thought the connection to my previous ex was unbreakable, but this is an entirely different level.

I've tried doing some research on it and have not found much information if any, but I notice that the Saturn-Pluto conjunction in Capricorn will be squaring my natal North Node in Aries. I found this :

January 12, 2020: Saturn–Pluto new cycle conjunction at 22° Capricorn, in a tight conjunction with the Sun, Mercury, and Ceres. Saturn and Pluto conjoin while also on their respective South Nodes; the South Node of Pluto will be at 20° Capricorn, and the South Node of Saturn at 23° Capricorn.

Do you have any insight into this as I feel this might be related either this relationship and/or career ?
The Saturn/Pluto conj is applying soon to your Nodes. Next week! With Venus right in the mix something in the relationship will come to a head. Saturn is all about building walls and separation and Pluto amplifies it. The lunar eclipse on Jan 10 speaks again to a hands off theme. If anything happens Jan 12 it will be the culmination of what's been going on for couple of years now. Saturn is also about security and establishing boundaries for your security.

Quote:
Thank you so much Moondancing for sticking with me and providing your invaluable wisdom throughout all of this. Seriously I would like to donate something !
You're so welcome. Your feedback and openness about your life is very helpful to people studying astrology! It is totally against the policy here to accept donations so don't worry.

Thank you!
princemob (12-08-2019)
Unread 12-08-2019, 10:53 PM

I wonder if it means they will start dating someone else which would then put a block to things in a way ?
Unread 12-08-2019, 11:03 PM

Quote:
I wonder if it means they will start dating someone else which would then put a block to things in a way ?
No way of knowing that.
princemob (12-08-2019)
Unread 12-08-2019, 11:15 PM

Quote:

There are many house systems and given that astrology is such an incredibly powerful tool, it doesn't matter which system you use.
I like whole houses, it's the preferred chart of those astrologers study.
It's simpler to read for me.
I always had trouble grasping intercepted houses
and some signs not ruling a house.
Doesn't hurt to check
how the significant planets change from one house system to the other.
DM
definitely important to familiarise with basic rationale of astrological houses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvditfYXOj4
above is a link that clarifies these issues
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
Moondancing (12-09-2019), princemob (12-08-2019)
Unread 12-08-2019, 11:30 PM

Quote:
No way of knowing that.
Fair enough. I suppose I'll see what comes up sooner or later.
Unread 12-08-2019, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
definitely important to familiarise with basic rationale of astrological houses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvditfYXOj4
above is a link that clarifies these issues
Will check this out.
Unread 12-17-2019, 07:50 PM

I have no idea how I missed it, but I just noticed that this solar eclipse next week is going to be tightly conjunct my Neptune in my 8th house (Placidus)/9th house (Whole Sign) and i was doing some reading. I read that it means there will be some type of clarity related to whatever house it is happening in. Would you say this is accurate ?

Tags
return, solar, surprises, tough