Will investing in this stock be profitable to me?

lux111

https://ibb.co/C9JnJyh

I haven’t done much financial horary so I would love some help with this

I’m Moon in H1 Leo, opposite dispositor and L2, Sun. I’m in partile sextile to H11 Gemini North Node conjunct Rigel. AC is on the midpoint between Moon and NN

MC ruler Venus is conjunct Part of Fortune and Pluto but also peregrine and on the DC angle

And then Mars (L9/4) is on the MC conjunct Uranus, at the apex of a t-square, squaring Moon in H1, and and the exact Jupiter/Sun conjunction, and Saturn, in the 7th. Jupiter rules H5 which is stock trading, gambling, luck. The SN is in duplicated Sag in the 5H

Moon is separating from that t-square and while still in Leo will move into H2 and an opposition with secondary ruler of H2, Mercury, also the dispositor of NN, in H8 of loss, in Aquarius. Mercury is about to move into its detriment in intercepted Pisces but instead is stationing and turning retrograde, to conjunct the Vertex

So, it’s either a really good idea or a really bad idea but I can’t see the wood for the trees. Could anyone tell me what they think

Last edited:

Bunraku

Therefore you have to ask when because at moment mercury went retrograde and retrograde mercury isn't good for investing

Oh yikes. Not only were the markets manipulated during the full moon oppositions, but a Mercury retrograde the next day?

Wallstreet really do use astrologers ...

lux111

Oh yikes. Not only were the markets manipulated during the full moon oppositions, but a Mercury retrograde the next day?

Wallstreet really do use astrologers ...

This has been going on for about a week though.. and this manipulation doesn’t benefit Wallstreet..

blondie89

Banned
This has been going on for about a week though.. and this manipulation doesn’t benefit Wallstreet..

In some way it influence Wallstreet
If they use it that hedge fonds will loss all money it will be a crash like 2008. It also could go further way.. If there are no hedge Fonds, stock market will rise more and more because they don't have someone who correct and ask if everything is ok with company's like wirecard but in end there may be more betrayal. It will be very dangerous what they play. There are not only hedge funds invested which point on falling price..

Also everything what's going on with manipulate, its insecurities and stock market hates insecurities

interesting will be what bafin and sec or yellen will do.. If they will regulate in some way or let it

we have saturn square Uranus in 3 weeks

Uranus in taurus, sign of stock market square saturn in aquarius

Also if the stock is published on nyse, dax or in China
In some way, stocks go up in China, but down in us.. And also there are differences within us.. Nasdaq or dow

Last edited:

blondie89

Banned
In some way it influence Wallstreet
If they use it that hedge fonds will loss all money it will be a crash like 2008. It also could go further way.. If there are no hedge Fonds, stock market will rise more and more because they don't have someone who correct and ask if everything is ok with company's like wirecard but in end there may be more betrayal. It will be very dangerous what they play. There are not only hedge funds invested which point on falling price..

Also everything what's going on with manipulate, its insecurities and stock market hates insecurities

Also interesting it will be what bafin and sec or yellen will do.. If they will regulate in some way or let it

Also we have saturn square Uranus in 3 weeks

Uranus in taurus, sign of stock market square saturn in aquarius

Also if the stock is published on nyse, dax or in China
In some way, stocks go up in China, but down in us.. And also there are differences within us.. Nasdaq or dow

Most follower wallstreetbets gets attention because Elon musk has twittered this week about gamestop.. Before this it wasn't so popular, maybe in us but not all over the world

Before this, it wasn't so popular

Bunraku

Also for the horary
You: Moon
Stock: Jupiter
5th house: South Node
7th house: the other people you "play" with

Positive:
Jupiter is Cazimi
Jupiter is conjunct your 2nd house ruler, accidentally strong

Negative for you:
Aspect is separating
Negative aspect like opposition
Your 2nd house ruler is essentially weak
South node in the 5th, diminishing

Final aspect is to retro Mercury co-ruler of your 2nd house and ruler of 12th/11th.

Looks like the other "players" will have all the cards here. I'd advise against.

blondie89

Banned
You are so lucky
So much distrust and political turmoil formed overnight over the blocks

Then they will choose another stock

i have never seen in last 2 years.. Since im watching dow jones such a volatile like last 2 days

A move round about 1k point within a few minutes and back

Last edited:

blondie89

Banned
i feel like we are in the 1920s again :lol:

In 1920 there also was saturn square Uranus or?

I think it will be more heavier over the year especially us had their first Pluto return beginning of 2nd in 2bd house

In EU they are talking about a reform of currency.. An e-euro beginning og 2022.. It wouldn't surprise me if in us there will also something happen like inflation.

Bunraku

In 1920 there also was saturn square Uranus or?

I think it will be more heavier over the year especially us had their first Pluto return beginning of 2nd in 2bd house

In EU they are talking about a reform of currency.. An e-euro beginning og 2022.. It wouldn't surprise me if in us there will also something happen

There was an opposition Virgo/Pisces

Some people like digital currency, but some people like to stick to cash, but complain its not backed in anything real like gold. Lots of conspiracy theories about digital currency...end of the world stuff :andy:

blondie89

Banned
There was an opposition Virgo/Pisces

Some people like digital currency, but some people like to stick to cash, but complain its not backed in anything real like gold. Lots of conspiracy theories about digital currency...end of the world stuff :andy:

In EU they will start such a project
Its the only way - instead of growth - to pay back their debts which they made regarding corona.. We will see but i think there may be a big recession next year's