Bad synastry - Would you still meet them?

3nigma

Hello everyone :)
I met someone online about a year ago. We've been texting each other frequently and we enjoy our conversations a lot, but now that i have checked our synastry, i am really insecure about meeting up in person.
I know .. probably i should not worry so much and let astrology make me get biased ..
Maybe you can help me feel a little more at ease with this synastry chart.
I have made some really bad experiences with meeting people from the internet, so i guess, that's why i am getting nervous.

Is this chart really that bad?
I kind of like to think that hard aspects are actually quite beneficial, since i enjoy learning and growing .. so maybe we will get along even if there are so many hard aspects?

Attachments

• syn (1).jpg
    syn (1).jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 28

ALH0006

If you like what you have been exposed to about the the other person then you should probably give it a go. Just keep one egg out of the basket. Hard aspects are actually more common in marriage synastry charts than you might think because sometimes we are drawn to partner up with someone who understands the world differently from ourselves. It can actually make the long-term more interesting if you both want to work for it. Too much ease in synastry can make things boring in my opinion and harder to create passion.

kris10

Synastry is a lot about seeing where more work will be required a s where things will flow more smoothly. There will be these things in relationship to any person, place, and thing. Everything is a choice and sunastry helps you make a more informed choice. Its a tool not a prediction because you always have the choice. After meeting them and spending time together, dating, do you want to work on the tough things and flow together with this person?

Tandy

Banned
What reason is there to invest so much time over a year to 'get to know' this person by virtual reality, only to shy away from true meeting? Is Saturn transiting your venus or mercury? maybe even mars...

Neptune venus aspects in personal or interactive charts can call for illusory dreamlike relationships - or imagining of them - and when faced with reality of does this person fart, snore and stink up the bathroom - never come into play until it's real and a turn-off at that point. Something not 'real' about the experiences up to 'reality'.

You never know unless you try - given the amount of time you have spent engaged with this person. If you have some true hesitancy based on bad attributes of this person that you don't want to admit - then what are they? if your hesitancy is self-induced as a fear of yourself not being enough - then you might want to define the two.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello everyone :)
I met someone online about a year ago. We've been texting each other frequently and we enjoy our conversations a lot, but now that i have checked our synastry, i am really insecure about meeting up in person.
I know .. probably i should not worry so much and let astrology make me get biased ..
Maybe you can help me feel a little more at ease with this synastry chart.
I have made some really bad experiences with meeting people from the internet, so i guess, that's why i am getting nervous.

Is this chart really that bad?
I kind of like to think that hard aspects are actually quite beneficial, since i enjoy learning and growing .. so maybe we will get along even if there are so many hard aspects?

Do you actually know anything about this person from texting? Is so, based on what you know about this person, how do you feel about them?