28 Year Old experiencing Sat. return for the 1st time. Any takeaways from my natal?

I know it's Cap heavy, multiple retrogrades in personal planets of Mercury, Venus, and Jupiter, along with an 8th house stellium.

It's been interesting so far, like it's the beginning of a transformation, with the first year being the toughest (hopefully).

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_solo_jack.56422.157720.png
    astro_w2gw_solo_jack.56422.157720.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 47

kimbermoon

Since Saturn is strong in it's domicile, you have probably been prone to it's typical influences regarding responsibility and restriction. It's natal aspects are relatively supportive, thus we would expect that you have developed appropriate personal boundaries and have been working on bringing definition and structure to your life. Recognizing your limits and developing a strong sense of self-control would allow you to move patiently and effectively towards your goals. The main question is 'have you learned from your experiences?'

The Saturn Return represents a significant turning point in life, as you step over the true threshold of maturity. Until now, much of your life has been about learning through experience; moving forward it will be about putting those lessons into action. During this process much is about self-examination and evaluation. Facing up to the limitations you have experienced and addressing any strong inner fears about life and death.

For you this can bring a new phase in dealing with your father's influence from the past and coming to a more realistic awareness of your personal Identity; moving away from how your Identity has been influenced by others. What can you recognize as the input from the stellium in the 8th H?

Superficially, the 8th is about death and shared benefits, but it's meaning also goes much deeper than that. It also represents significant changes at the level of the psyche, which can be the seat of all manner of psychological disruptions or complexes, including fear. What matters is not just the experiences we encounter, but more about how we respond to them as they arise, for that sets the stage for what experiences we attract to ourselves in the future.

Since Capricorn rules the 9th H in this case, themes of raising the level of consciousness through learning, and perhaps travel, come into play. The Saturn return will be a time of coming to terms with the past so that you can move forward more effectively.

Since Saturn is strong in it's domicile, you have probably been prone to it's typical influences regarding responsibility and restriction. It's natal aspects are relatively supportive, thus we would expect that you have developed appropriate personal boundaries and have been working on bringing definition and structure to your life. Recognizing your limits and developing a strong sense of self-control would allow you to move patiently and effectively towards your goals. The main question is 'have you learned from your experiences?'

The Saturn Return represents a significant turning point in life, as you step over the true threshold of maturity. Until now, much of your life has been about learning through experience; moving forward it will be about putting those lessons into action. During this process much is about self-examination and evaluation. Facing up to the limitations you have experienced and addressing any strong inner fears about life and death.

For you this can bring a new phase in dealing with your father's influence from the past and coming to a more realistic awareness of your personal Identity; moving away from how your Identity has been influenced by others. What can you recognize as the input from the stellium in the 8th H?

Superficially, the 8th is about death and shared benefits, but it's meaning also goes much deeper than that. It also represents significant changes at the level of the psyche, which can be the seat of all manner of psychological disruptions or complexes, including fear. What matters is not just the experiences we encounter, but more about how we respond to them as they arise, for that sets the stage for what experiences we attract to ourselves in the future.

Since Capricorn rules the 9th H in this case, themes of raising the level of consciousness through learning, and perhaps travel, come into play. The Saturn return will be a time of coming to terms with the past so that you can move forward more effectively.
This is profound. This year around my birthday I really started getting into astrology; always knew about it from a surface sun level but not to the depth it has. This year has been a trip, resigned from my job in February due to feeling stuck and unhappy, was unemployed for four months, ended up going into a different industry. Right now I'd say it was a good choice.

Have had consistent issues with my car, got into my first accident this year. Just had a pregnancy scare with a woman last weekend that I don't know how it's going to go (I think I'll be OK, however). But this year it seems like there are occurrences that are happening out of my control which I hate because I typically have a deep seated need to control everything and often do. Maybe this is the universe's way of telling me to be more flexible, and that I don't control everything.

I've always been self-sufficient but it does feel like this period is one where I completely evolve into a whole identity. And that is a little scary. As is thinking about my legacy and mortality, which sounds crazy to say at 28 but it's something that has been on my mind a lot lately.

kimbermoon

The last few months have been quite hectic times, with a lot of retrograde energy plus two eclipses last month. The transits of planets serve to activate the themes within a chart and determine the type of activation that can arise at any given time.

In may there was a significant change involving the planet Uranus; it moved from Aries into Taurus.
Uranus is known as the 'great Awakener' that serves to shock us into making necessary changes; it initiates significant transitions that are important for our life plan. This is why there is a collective sense of 'being out of control'. So yes, you are right about realizing that the message is about being more flexible and less resistant to change. For you it is about overcoming the strong influence of Capricorn over you and becoming more attuned to the Aquarius energy [freedom, reform, progression] instead of standing firm to the illusions that Neptune tends to serve up. With Uranus now in transit of your 12th H, the impetus is to become more open to self-examination and contemplation, by turning inward in search of a sanctuary against the complexities of the outer world. The Solar Eclipse in July was in direct opposition to your Sun, indicating a transition relating to your sense of Identity

There will be another Eclipse coming soon [July 11] which occurs in Leo [4th H] so this will highlight a need for attention to your past conditioning and karmic inheritance that has played a large role in your perception of your Identity. It will conjunct your South Node, which denotes the things that you are needing to move beyond as you work through your Saturn Return.

What have been your recent thoughts about 'your legacy and your mortality'?

The last few months have been quite hectic times, with a lot of retrograde energy plus two eclipses last month. The transits of planets serve to activate the themes within a chart and determine the type of activation that can arise at any given time.

In may there was a significant change involving the planet Uranus; it moved from Aries into Taurus.
Uranus is known as the 'great Awakener' that serves to shock us into making necessary changes; it initiates significant transitions that are important for our life plan. This is why there is a collective sense of 'being out of control'. So yes, you are right about realizing that the message is about being more flexible and less resistant to change. For you it is about overcoming the strong influence of Capricorn over you and becoming more attuned to the Aquarius energy [freedom, reform, progression] instead of standing firm to the illusions that Neptune tends to serve up. With Uranus now in transit of your 12th H, the impetus is to become more open to self-examination and contemplation, by turning inward in search of a sanctuary against the complexities of the outer world. The Solar Eclipse in July was in direct opposition to your Sun, indicating a transition relating to your sense of Identity

There will be another Eclipse coming soon [July 11] which occurs in Leo [4th H] so this will highlight a need for attention to your past conditioning and karmic inheritance that has played a large role in your perception of your Identity. It will conjunct your South Node, which denotes the things that you are needing to move beyond as you work through your Saturn Return.

What have been your recent thoughts about 'your legacy and your mortality'?
Aquarius energy, is this a piece of my progressed chart? I looked once at it a few weeks ago and my Sun was in Aquarius along with Mercury, but I had more planets in Capricorn and a 7th house stellium.

I wonder with my chart, if my karmic inheritance was heavy with all of the Capricorn and stellia and retrograde in personal planets.

As far as legacy and mortality go, I've just wanted to try and leave something behind for this Earth whenever I go. I feel like I've come a long way in 28 years, but if I'm around at least another 28, I want to try and help people in some way, shape, or form.

kimbermoon

In it's best expression Aquarius features an inventive and humanitarian nature. You do have your NN there, representing your Soul Path in this lifetime, so directing your energies towards social or humanitarian work would tend to suit you. The progressed Sun there can amplify these tendencies as you become more aware of the 'importance of equality and fairness, and are brave enough to share your ideas with collective visionaries and dreamers'.

This would mean moving away from the more materialistic ideals of the Capricorn energy in order to move towards the honor of your intended legacy. The goal is to move away from the personal, [Leo South Node] towards more communal endeavours. You might find it of interest to study further the messages of your Nodal Axis, showing where you have been, and where you are meant to be heading towards.

In it's best expression Aquarius features an inventive and humanitarian nature. You do have your NN there, representing your Soul Path in this lifetime, so directing your energies towards social or humanitarian work would tend to suit you. The progressed Sun there can amplify these tendencies as you become more aware of the 'importance of equality and fairness, and are brave enough to share your ideas with collective visionaries and dreamers'.

This would mean moving away from the more materialistic ideals of the Capricorn energy in order to move towards the honor of your intended legacy. The goal is to move away from the personal, [Leo South Node] towards more communal endeavours. You might find it of interest to study further the messages of your Nodal Axis, showing where you have been, and where you are meant to be heading towards.
Thanks again. I know little about past life karmic wise, but I feel like maybe just maybe, I was some king or important person who possibly didn't run the smoothest kingdom or empire. All of these retrogrades in personal planets and Capricorn energy, makes me a little of a recluse but with a presence and real power people can feel sometimes.

It would seem like my goal is to help people, be a humanitarian. And perhaps the 2nd phase of my life is getting into that. I'm into recruiting now, and it isn't glamorous, but I do get a better feeling doing this and sometimes changing lives than I did before in past work and prior careers.

kimbermoon

I do agree that in your karmic inheritance, you carry the conditioning of having been a person of authority, who likely abused your power by being in control of a large group [perhaps a religious group]. The purpose of our karma is not about feeling guilt, but rather knowing enough remorse to have learned from the lessons and not repeat the themes of having been unaware of doing wrong.
May I ask what kind of recruiting you are engaged in? It is good that you are finding more satisfaction in what you are doing, rather than committing to a job of drudgery.
In your past, you probably held center stage in many instances, with the chance for being the performer, but now by being more self-reflective can allow you to find your own 'true freedom and honest self-applause' and realizing that is more important than the approval or praise from others. Your North Node points to the goal of helping others to shine in their own right, a quality that comes from self-awareness. Strengthening your desire to be true to your self is part of your goal, by showing your own autonomy rather than being a follower.
Using your Capricorn energy for the good of others rather than showing harshness and authority is part of your goal.
What is required of you is to use your emotions with discernment in aiding others, but you also need to avoid allowing your emotions to control your actions, for this can often cause conflict and disagreement. 'Emotions are the river of emotions that carry your past conditioning into the future you are creating'. It is important to be aware of your personal emotional make-up and realize how your emotions create reactions in others, which in turn come back around to you. That is the law of cause and effect which is very much play in our lives.

I do agree that in your karmic inheritance, you carry the conditioning of having been a person of authority, who likely abused your power by being in control of a large group [perhaps a religious group]. The purpose of our karma is not about feeling guilt, but rather knowing enough remorse to have learned from the lessons and not repeat the themes of having been unaware of doing wrong.
May I ask what kind of recruiting you are engaged in? It is good that you are finding more satisfaction in what you are doing, rather than committing to a job of drudgery.
In your past, you probably held center stage in many instances, with the chance for being the performer, but now by being more self-reflective can allow you to find your own 'true freedom and honest self-applause' and realizing that is more important than the approval or praise from others. Your North Node points to the goal of helping others to shine in their own right, a quality that comes from self-awareness. Strengthening your desire to be true to your self is part of your goal, by showing your own autonomy rather than being a follower.
Using your Capricorn energy for the good of others rather than showing harshness and authority is part of your goal.
What is required of you is to use your emotions with discernment in aiding others, but you also need to avoid allowing your emotions to control your actions, for this can often cause conflict and disagreement. 'Emotions are the river of emotions that carry your past conditioning into the future you are creating'. It is important to be aware of your personal emotional make-up and realize how your emotions create reactions in others, which in turn come back around to you. That is the law of cause and effect which is very much play in our lives.
I work in technical recruiting with a very small and local firm, much different than the roles I've carried with big businesses after college. Challenging in its own way because it is forcing me to be more closer to coworkers, but I think it is for the better.

Heavy Capricorn energy (and Scorpio energy, arguably the heaviest signs in the zodiac) has given me immense focus and drive to usually get to what I've need to get to, a dogged determination if you will whether with help or not. I like having these placements generally, yet I think having them can, for whatever reason, naturally repel people away from me out of fear or dislike. Find myself a little polarizing, good deal of depth. I probably have a big part in that also,

Both signs have a penchant for holding grudges and deep memories of those who've wronged them. I'm trying to do better to let things go (fight for ultimate control I suppose) and not take things so personally, and not be so critical of myself. An evolution that I'm not there at yet.

I rarely get emotional, and it isn't my natural disposition, but maybe allowing myself to try and show more to others will create more appreciation others have of me along with other opportunities.

kimbermoon

It is apt to be the conjunction of Mercury/Uranus in your chart that can cause others to feel rather intimidated by you. Mercury rules your AC, so that energy is generated through your persona and how others respond to you. When joined with Uranus, [as I have personally learned] it contributes to a higher state of mental awareness. I once had a friend tell me that I am 'too profound' which really surprised me. Sun and Venus in the 9th H also suggests achieving a higher level of consciousness through your journey.

Pluto in Scorpio can add to a more powerful personal expression as well, especially in the 6th H. The Capricorn energy is indeed rather reserved in demeanour, but perhaps that comes from fear of expressing the emotions and being overly concerned about how others might respond. You do have Jupiter expressing through the water element, suggesting that this is one area in which you should allow yourself to be a little more opened up about it.

It seems to me that you are honouring your Saturn Return by being more open to gaining self-awareness and that is generally the point of the exercise.
In a few days there will be another Solar Eclipse, this time in your 10th H, in conjunction with your NN and square to Pluto, so you could experience more incentive to continue on your journey of 'transformation'. I wish you the best in your journey.

Scorpio90

Is it possible that with the return of Saturn tend to improve the qualities when it is dominant in your birth chart?

My saturn (in capricorn) this conjunction to my ASC and sextiles to pluton / moon .. I am 27 years old and the only thing I did was to express the dark side of saturn, timid, fearful, limited, cynical, insecure, egoism and little force of will (I have squares of jupiter to personal planets) but I think that with a dominant Saturn I should overcome laziness. My last year lived was to approach spirituality and change but it is really difficult ... I do not have persistence.

kimbermoon

The Saturn Return can lead to important changes in the life, if you are willing to address your inner conflicts that caused things to go wrong in the past. Much depends on whether you have learned the lessons from the past. Would need to see your chart to offer more advice.

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope insights help pick-reflect-integrate,
do share how true-false-insightful-helpful, traits-talents-health-prospects etc etc,

sun-mer-sat own cap 8th, good at scholarly
quantitative-statistical research, insurance, mining, event management, orthopedics;
success amidst adversity; ambitious, hardworking, practical;

prone to chronic knee-urological-skin ailments to care;
jupiter debilated aspect over cap 8th;
mer asc lord over 8th for chronic disease;

while jup-sat opp tending to misjudgments-missed opportunities
in family-finances-health-advisory roles, to avoid;

observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits;
sat lord 9th for luck negating to the 8th for major challenges-hurdles;

saturn return, time to take long-term decisions of life these 2.5yrs;

ketu separative SNode heading towards natal planets sag-cap-acq,
accident prone, pain-injury-surgery coming 4 years;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers sun mornings at the alter at home;