Please help - Plutonian connection?

Cagliostro

horoscope-synastry-chart1-700__11-3-1977_12-00_p_10-4-1981_06-15.png
I've came to know this man in a foreign country, during my (soon to be) ex husband deployment. From the day one - our communication was first and foremost via FB or phone - I've almost always felt some strange underlying tones I couldn't explain myself. Our friendship of some sort developed till the moment we started to make some plans to actually meet. We were both married, so the plan was that we all get together eventually. He evaded.

FF couple of months after, him and I met. And the feeling still remained strange.

Since than, I got into a sort of messy separation process, the man is still around, sends a message now or than or call to ask how am I dealing with a divorce to be. We are not that close. He never talks about his marriage, nor do I have the that we are close - we talk about anything - vibe. Yet somehow, I kinda think about him a lot. I feel strangely drawn to him in a way I cannot explain to myself; I'm not a girl in a puberty.
smiley.gif
And all that communication we have - there is something odd, something off. We don't talk in depth to have any connection whatsoever, and yet that communication continues.

In there anything in our synastry that can explain that odd feeling I have?
Please help.

Edit: All I've got are those Pluto - Mars - Venus aspects