Can someone please help me with my chart?

Levo

Hi. Can someone please help me read my chart? There is a few things I would like to know but would also be happy to hear obvious aspects of my chart.
My first question is my family. My problems with my family seems to never end. Is this a visible aspect in my chart and will it ever get better or only solution is to cut the ties?
I also want to move abroad in the future. Is there any aspect to consider on the natal chart on this subject?
And if possible I would like to hear the general aspects of my chart. I have just started to read about natal charts and I'm still learning. Thank you for your time.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_b_d.55799.8356.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_b_d.55799.8356.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 24

Purple9

Hi. What a cool chart! :)
Well...I would be more interested in finding out how you feel about the fact that you came here literally to relate to others, collaborate and grow through your relationships. Relationships on all levels. All your planets are grouped in relational houses with only Saturn rising over your 1st (feeling kind of lonely and restricted there no doubt).
Let's just see how you could work with what you have instead of cutting ties just yet.

At a first glance it seems to me like you are the only one standing in your way with that Saturn in 1st opposing your Moon and Mars in house of partnerships, unions and public affairs AND squaring your Sun in 10th in Capricorn (ruled by Saturn)...And with an overemphasized intercepted Aries (I AM) with Libra (I BALNCE, I RELATE, I HARMONIZE) ON the actual 1st - 7th house axis ...well ... Let me go over it and get back to you in a while to offer my humble perspective. x

Last edited:

Purple9

Although technically you are a Pisces rising, the emphasis on your intercepted Aries is too notable to overlook. For two reasons – One is Saturn in Aries in your first house. The second is the fact that Your Sun and Mercury are in Capricorn (Saturn ruler) in your 10th (which uuum …belongs to Cap). Further, Mars (Aries ruler) is in your 7th house conjunct your Moon and final degree of Virgo. Final degree of Virgo makes your Mars very eager to wrap up any loose ends left behind or overlooked by your family and ancestors. Libra North Node points to this relating probably to your maternal line meaning you are working through what that side of the family has been up to throughout generations.

As for Neptune (your ‘official’ chart ruler), he is in on all this and is forming only supportive and harmonious aspects … from Capricorns nest though :D .Could your Saturn possibly be more present LOL. And when you have had enough of always having to be so responsible for everyone and everything – you were gifted with a comfortably placed and potent Uranus at home in Aquarius in 11th, sat at the corner of your chart like a prize. A promise. That no matter what is going on, you are never fully tied down. You can reach out, go big, do something out of the ordinary, start a revolution, shake off unnecessary weight...the sky is the limit with beautiful Aquarius. And like Neptune, he is also making only harmonious and supportive aspects to your 1st and 7th houses planets…In my book and going on the overall impression – you balance out just fine no matter what it takes to get there.

Did I mention you have Jupiter in Capricorn in 11th, conjunct Neptune? And that this one is also not in any tension with anyone? How do you get your VIP planets to get along so nicely!!! J
Oh, I know…because you are here to relate. To take responsibility – at first there was perhaps too much responsibility on your shoulders from a fairly young age. Or too demanding or strict environment. But as you mature (which will be slower than for most so, you know...be patient) you take responsibility for yourself, for reaching your potential, for growing a more comfortable and powerful sense of self.

You may be emotionally demanding of partners, expecting perfection and being maybe a little strict. Saturn is not there for you to limit yourself but neither for you to limit others. It is there to help you focus and be patient but methodical and hard-working on matters that involve you and you in relation to others.
It calls for a disciplined individual, who is calculating, well organized and strong. Capricorn climbs the tallest mountains one step at a time. It must be patient otherwise it falls back. It is firm but fair. It is a leader and responsible, with every step he makes, for those who come behind him and follow in his footsteps. His aim is crystallization of self. Becoming the best you can be through hard work.
Saturn in first house may make you appear a little inaccessible or tough and may have made you a bit of a rebel. It can be inclined to depression until you have understood the energy. As well as making you perhaps more critical of others. Saturn should not judge. It is opposing your Moon and Mars in you 7th house of partnerships and squaring your Natal Sun in Capricorn. And it is the Sun that you want to aim for – developing your sense of self, vitality and lightness. You want to be a guiding light, not someone who feels like they are carrying the world on their shoulders. Shine your light and they will follow. And everyone will be happier. Starting with you.

Use your powers of communication (even though these are in Capricorn…much like everything else that matters in your chart LOL) and express your aims, plans and ambitions to those who weigh you down emotionally. You just may find support where you expected only difficulties.

Most of your life areas are well balanced, including creativity with Cancer into wonderful Leo, day-to-day work, service and health (6th house) in Leo and tending towards perfection in Virgo – both 5th and 6th clearly fused with your 10th, house of career and potential in Sagittarius (aim…fire - whose ruler Jupiter is sat in your wider social circle in 11th) and into hard working Capricorn. I am not sure if you can feel the flow I am seeing. Do avoid being overly critical and avoid dominating your colleagues. Creativity, generosity and fun are Leo’s better traits in the area of work and service in general. Leadership and inspiration earn healthier respect than domination. And open more doors.

I am not sure that I recognize major family issues that you are referring to. I am assuming you mean parents and not marriage partner? At the most I see issues stemming from Saturn to do with you having to be responsible beyond your age too early OR being placed in a strict environment. But other than this delaying your formation of ‘self’ and making you more careful, methodical and capable’ and perhaps coming across as a little heavy and uninviting at first or a bit rebellious as young…I do not see far-reaching consequences.
I do see what I think are issues with mother being demanding, maybe interfering or pushy or perhaps emotionally demanding in subtle ways– causing guilt in you (you will work through it if so) , perhaps opposing your independence and bringing down your ideals of happiness, joy and pleasure – or just plain not being very nice to you (Moon square Venus in 9th). If there are harsh transits at play I see how there could be plenty of tensions in your area of partnerships, either related to your mother or spouse if any or business partnerships. But once you rise in your Saturn skin – all of this stuff will be just details. It will not feel so restricted.

On the subject of living abroad – definitely strong potential with 9th in Sagittarius, and friendly Jupiter in 11th house of friends and contact with the outer world and the bigger picture and how we fit in it. Pluto, the planet of transformation (often through crisis though), analysis and regeneration is in Sagittarius so I understand why you are so compelled to get out there and start a new life. However I am told Pluto also indicates some burden so it is likely that you will take some baggage with you on your adventure. Nothing to worry about though because it will be what it is. Pluto is in excellent relations with your Saturn, Mars of action and self and even pleasantly affiliated with Uranus. You will be in contact with the wide world and plenty of unusual and like-minded people who will refresh and motivate you, able to fully transform, regenerate, start something new, invent a cool path and have a wonderful journey.

Finally, of lesser importance, you are very capable of providing for yourself and home and home comforts will be important to you. 2nd house Aries is self-made and moving into Taurus who likes to be comfy and sprout solid roots. Taurus is also stubborn and fixed and also likes pleasures – hoping you are not using food as a pacifier when stressed? Don’t. J. You may be a little possessive of what you consider yours (Scorpio in 8th does not like sharing, is possessive of people and riches). This is fine. Try to be nice about it if you are married or once you are married to a wonderful supportive person. To which I hope you are open as with South node in Aries it is so easy to focus on what is best for you and what YOU want and need and to be wary of interdependence. But for a North Node in Libra In this lifetime you are asked to practice partnering. An understanding partner will help soothe any Saturn frustrations and insecurities and also show you a lighter side of life. If you are not married or apprehensive about marriage as a result of your Saturn influences from 1st, marriage may be delayed anyway. Saturn does make relations difficult but this is surmountable with time and experience.

I think you are right where you need to be. You have everything you need to make it and only a small handful of obstacles and conflicts to work with/around or through. In short, you have excellent energies to draw on whatever course you choose to set out on. I honestly see only great things in there.

Looking forward to others’ take on this too as we are all here to learn.
I do have one question - did your mother have a hard time delivering you if you know or have you arrived late in her life age-wise? Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Levo

Although technically you are a Pisces rising, the emphasis on your intercepted Aries is too notable to overlook. For two reasons – One is Saturn in Aries in your first house. The second is the fact that Your Sun and Mercury are in Capricorn (Saturn ruler) in your 10th (which uuum …belongs to Cap). Further, Mars (Aries ruler) is in your 7th house conjunct your Moon and final degree of Virgo. Final degree of Virgo makes your Mars very eager to wrap up any loose ends left behind or overlooked by your family and ancestors. Libra North Node points to this relating probably to your maternal line meaning you are working through what that side of the family has been up to throughout generations.

As for Neptune (your ‘official’ chart ruler), he is in on all this and is forming only supportive and harmonious aspects … from Capricorns nest though :D .Could your Saturn possibly be more present LOL. And when you have had enough of always having to be so responsible for everyone and everything – you were gifted with a comfortably placed and potent Uranus at home in Aquarius in 11th, sat at the corner of your chart like a prize. A promise. That no matter what is going on, you are never fully tied down. You can reach out, go big, do something out of the ordinary, start a revolution, shake off unnecessary weight...the sky is the limit with beautiful Aquarius. And like Neptune, he is also making only harmonious and supportive aspects to your 1st and 7th houses planets…In my book and going on the overall impression – you balance out just fine no matter what it takes to get there.

Did I mention you have Jupiter in Capricorn in 11th, conjunct Neptune? And that this one is also not in any tension with anyone? How do you get your VIP planets to get along so nicely!!! J
Oh, I know…because you are here to relate. To take responsibility – at first there was perhaps too much responsibility on your shoulders from a fairly young age. Or too demanding or strict environment. But as you mature (which will be slower than for most so, you know...be patient) you take responsibility for yourself, for reaching your potential, for growing a more comfortable and powerful sense of self.

You may be emotionally demanding of partners, expecting perfection and being maybe a little strict. Saturn is not there for you to limit yourself but neither for you to limit others. It is there to help you focus and be patient but methodical and hard-working on matters that involve you and you in relation to others.
It calls for a disciplined individual, who is calculating, well organized and strong. Capricorn climbs the tallest mountains one step at a time. It must be patient otherwise it falls back. It is firm but fair. It is a leader and responsible, with every step he makes, for those who come behind him and follow in his footsteps. His aim is crystallization of self. Becoming the best you can be through hard work.
Saturn in first house may make you appear a little inaccessible or tough and may have made you a bit of a rebel. It can be inclined to depression until you have understood the energy. As well as making you perhaps more critical of others. Saturn should not judge. It is opposing your Moon and Mars in you 7th house of partnerships and squaring your Natal Sun in Capricorn. And it is the Sun that you want to aim for – developing your sense of self, vitality and lightness. You want to be a guiding light, not someone who feels like they are carrying the world on their shoulders. Shine your light and they will follow. And everyone will be happier. Starting with you.

Use your powers of communication (even though these are in Capricorn…much like everything else that matters in your chart LOL) and express your aims, plans and ambitions to those who weigh you down emotionally. You just may find support where you expected only difficulties.

Most of your life areas are well balanced, including creativity with Cancer into wonderful Leo, day-to-day work, service and health (6th house) in Leo and tending towards perfection in Virgo – both 5th and 6th clearly fused with your 10th, house of career and potential in Sagittarius (aim…fire - whose ruler Jupiter is sat in your wider social circle in 11th) and into hard working Capricorn. I am not sure if you can feel the flow I am seeing. Do avoid being overly critical and avoid dominating your colleagues. Creativity, generosity and fun are Leo’s better traits in the area of work and service in general. Leadership and inspiration earn healthier respect than domination. And open more doors.

I am not sure that I recognize major family issues that you are referring to. I am assuming you mean parents and not marriage partner? At the most I see issues stemming from Saturn to do with you having to be responsible beyond your age too early OR being placed in a strict environment. But other than this delaying your formation of ‘self’ and making you more careful, methodical and capable’ and perhaps coming across as a little heavy and uninviting at first or a bit rebellious as young…I do not see far-reaching consequences.
I do see what I think are issues with mother being demanding, maybe interfering or pushy or perhaps emotionally demanding in subtle ways– causing guilt in you (you will work through it if so) , perhaps opposing your independence and bringing down your ideals of happiness, joy and pleasure – or just plain not being very nice to you (Moon square Venus in 9th). If there are harsh transits at play I see how there could be plenty of tensions in your area of partnerships, either related to your mother or spouse if any or business partnerships. But once you rise in your Saturn skin – all of this stuff will be just details. It will not feel so restricted.

On the subject of living abroad – definitely strong potential with 9th in Sagittarius, and friendly Jupiter in 11th house of friends and contact with the outer world and the bigger picture and how we fit in it. Pluto, the planet of transformation (often through crisis though), analysis and regeneration is in Sagittarius so I understand why you are so compelled to get out there and start a new life. However I am told Pluto also indicates some burden so it is likely that you will take some baggage with you on your adventure. Nothing to worry about though because it will be what it is. Pluto is in excellent relations with your Saturn, Mars of action and self and even pleasantly affiliated with Uranus. You will be in contact with the wide world and plenty of unusual and like-minded people who will refresh and motivate you, able to fully transform, regenerate, start something new, invent a cool path and have a wonderful journey.

Finally, of lesser importance, you are very capable of providing for yourself and home and home comforts will be important to you. 2nd house Aries is self-made and moving into Taurus who likes to be comfy and sprout solid roots. Taurus is also stubborn and fixed and also likes pleasures – hoping you are not using food as a pacifier when stressed? Don’t. J. You may be a little possessive of what you consider yours (Scorpio in 8th does not like sharing, is possessive of people and riches). This is fine. Try to be nice about it if you are married or once you are married to a wonderful supportive person. To which I hope you are open as with South node in Aries it is so easy to focus on what is best for you and what YOU want and need and to be wary of interdependence. But for a North Node in Libra In this lifetime you are asked to practice partnering. An understanding partner will help soothe any Saturn frustrations and insecurities and also show you a lighter side of life. If you are not married or apprehensive about marriage as a result of your Saturn influences from 1st, marriage may be delayed anyway. Saturn does make relations difficult but this is surmountable with time and experience.

I think you are right where you need to be. You have everything you need to make it and only a small handful of obstacles and conflicts to work with/around or through. In short, you have excellent energies to draw on whatever course you choose to set out on. I honestly see only great things in there.

Looking forward to others’ take on this too as we are all here to learn.
I do have one question - did your mother have a hard time delivering you if you know or have you arrived late in her life age-wise? Thanks in advance

First of all thank you so much for your time and effort. And second of all everything you've said seems accurate.
I would be more interested in finding out how you feel about the fact that you came here literally to relate to others, collaborate and grow through your relationships.
Wow that is actually interesting and somehow very relatable.

at first there was perhaps too much responsibility on your shoulders from a fairly young age.
Just like you've mentioned responsibility at a young age was really challenging for me. Strict environment is also very true.

You may be emotionally demanding of partners, expecting perfection and being maybe a little strict.
I guess I need to work on that because it is also relatable.

It can be inclined to depression until you have understood the energy.
Well, I have suffer through depression before.

I feel like I don't need to pin point everything you said couse they are all very accurate and true. Your message also shows me the parts in my life that I need to work on. Thank you again for that.
To answer your question
did your mother have a hard time delivering you if you know or have you arrived late in her life age-wise? Thanks in advance
It's very interesting -as for as I know my birth was pscyhically easy and she was young but- it was emotionally challenging as in the first hospital nurse didn't heard any heartbeat so they had to change hospitals crying. I hope it answers your question.

Thank you so much again.