Depression or the relationship?

Librastar

I keep feeling so trapped and apethetic towards everything. I have a 12th house sun relationship right now. I've never felt so badly in a relationship. However I think the man I'm with is caring and sensitive and amazing but I somehow can't feel happy. I don't know if it's depression or the 12th house sun pulling my down.

Our relationship is very hidden in the sense we can't seem to shine socially. We like different types of people, we both look worse in pictures together and we are so okay being together we never have the drive to go out. We are not similar socially but we understand each other to the core. We are very similar.

I love him so much but I also feel sad because there is no way my need for being social will ever be satisfied with him. I feel bored when he is finding the same thing fun. And yet I love him like glue and I can't leave

Does this sound like the doings of the 12th house?

Librastar

Here is the composite chart

Attachments

• comp.jpg
    comp.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 13

Erickaf

This feeling is passing. I knew you had to have moon conjunct square or opposite Saturn in your progressions. It can make you feel depressed or not wanting a relationship. If your relationship is stable you both can get through it. Good news is passing, you will start to feel better soon.

Last edited:

Librastar

This feeling is passing. I knew you had to have moon conjunct square or opposite Saturn in your progressions. It can make you feel depressed or not wanting a relationship. If your relationship is stable you both can get through it. Good news is passing, you will start to feel better soon.

Thank you so much.

I've been feeling this for a while for what seemed like no reason.. kept trying to push through but was getting very hard to. Glad to know its going to pass soon :joyful: