Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 09-27-2013, 05:09 AM

im desperate please help me i have no life.

where do i start.i feel so alone and unloved and misunderstood.i feel like no one cares about me and i feel like i have no direction in life.ive never had drug problem or alcohol problem.ive never lived on my own and never had a long lasting job let alone career.i have issues.i dont know if its all mental or some physical as well or mental causing the physical.i couldnt focus in high school and ddint do much of the work and ended up dropping out and always was stressed about the future and what i wanted to do with my life etc.ive always had motion sickness problems and at times it gets real bad.beginning in the yr 2000 i got real ill and was sick with colds almost all year-had some lab abnormalities then of kidney and liver function etc.ive had numerous primary care doctors,seen an ent,a neurologist,an endocrinologist etc.only lab tests to come up wrong are tsh and vitamin d and have been on synthroid several times once went hyper and since then have got it to around 3 at best sometimes not on it it goes around 3 as well.i get headaches and pins and needles feelings in my arms.the neuro said maybe i had atypical migraines.did wellbutrin for a year.i feel dead inside.would an ssri help.do you think i could have lupus or some other disorder maybe hemochromatosis?ive been tested for pretty much everything.do you think if i stopped eating gluten id feel better and my tsh would go and stay normal.ive been a vegetarian for 13 yrs.please help me.was thinking of trying to write screenplay/s and maybe some childrens books.please help me please please please.can you tell me how to heal and what to do.do you think its anxiety.ive been tested for lymes,and celiac.will i ever be happy?ever have friends?ever feel wanted and needed?ever be in a relationship?maybe i should try something like adderall as maybe i have add.i dunno.i feel stuck and trapped.please help me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2ata_01_joseph_hall.25458.16876.jpg (82.3 KB, 40 views)

Unread 09-27-2013, 05:11 AM

Re: im desperate please help me i have no life.

is my chart an envelope shape?
Unread 09-27-2013, 09:30 AM

i tried to sleep tonight.had headache prior to laying down and still do.my eyes are sensitive to light now.body had uncontrolled movements several times-like hypnic jerks.do you think i could have a hidden seizure disorder.
Unread 09-27-2013, 10:27 AM

I would suggest you to see your GP if you have above symptoms.

In term of natal you have T-square Moon, Mars/Neptune and MC.

As per textbook, Mars Neptune in natal and conjunction aspect in 6th house, is highly suggestive pathological issues and affecting your daily routines and health in general.

You may want to first see your GP and also consider what other members have to say in the forum.

All the best, take care!
I believe there is something of the divine mystery in everything that exists. We can see it sparkle in a sunflower or a poppy. We sense more of the unfathomable mystery in a butterfly that flutters from a twig--or in a goldfish swimming in a bowl. But we are closest to God in our own soul. Only there can we become one with the greatest mystery of life. In truth, at very rare moments we can experience that we ourselves are that divine mystery. --Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World
Unread 09-27-2013, 10:41 AM

hi. i strongly recommend researching you neptune mars conjunction in the 6th house. sounds like you are highly sensitive with hypocondria. i share a neptune 6th house sag placement andi get horrible motion sickness..sounds often upset my belly. scents can make me nauseous. plus i'm o.c.d. neptune in the 6th makes people extremely sensitive. also holistic treatments for ailments tends to be much more successful. the feeling unloved part is likely due to venus tightly conjunct saturn in your 4th. have you tried meditation or yoga before to get more in balance? this would work for the neptune aspects you have.
Unread 09-27-2013, 12:38 PM

It's a shame (though not unexpected) that you would have so much difficulty - I can tell by your chart that I would probably like you in real life. You would be great in academia developing certain artistic or intellectual skills, which will serve to channel your imagination. I think you would be a kind and gentle person who other people would like to be around. Developing imaginative talents is something you will end up doing.

Last edited by Sagakkan; 09-27-2013 at 12:42 PM.
Unread 09-27-2013, 02:31 PM
Account Closed

I sympathize with your issues. However, this is not a place to get therapy. People here just interpret psychological chart based on a specific question that someone asks.

We cannot turn your life around. You have to do that yourself. You could conceivably get some direction here but you would still have to go forward with it all by yourself. It looks like, from your posting not from the astrology, that you should seek out a good therapist, and work on your issues.

Failing that, a more specific question would be helpful. Most of the people here have no counseling or psychological services background. Some do(like me), but those of us who do know well enough not to try to be therapists through email essentially.

But essentially your chart is giving you a very narrow set of options. This is because your Soul wants you to follow and practice a certain narrow path at this time. When we see secondary progressed charts that have this narrow a positive focus, it means that your life at this time is narrowing your direction in very specific directions so that you accomplish what you need. For example, you need to work ONLY on your 5th and 10th house issues, using primarily the energies of Venus and Pluto. The Neptune Sextile Pluto aspect is one of your support areas.
If you do these things, this will pass successfully and you can move to fairer pastures.

I presume you don't know what that means?

Last edited by Zarathu; 09-27-2013 at 02:42 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zarathu For This Useful Post:
poyi (09-27-2013)
Unread 09-27-2013, 03:17 PM

Thyroid issues can cause a host of other problems. I might suggest having more than just the TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) test done -- there are other tests such as the T4 and T3 (Total & Free) along with the thyroid antibody test. You may also want to consider moving to a thyroid replacement medicine like Armour (real thyroid) rather than the synthesized ones. There are a few "real hormone" replacements, I just mention the Armour because that is one that I am one. There are also meds like Thyrolar which have both types of thyroid hormone. Sometimes this can make a difference.

I might also suggest that you see an endocrine doctor, not a regular GP as they will likely be more amendable to making changes and have the expertise to look at the other tests.

Note, I have had a thyroid disorder for decades and when my "real hormone" medicine went off the market because of quality control issues, my doctor put me on Syntheroid -- even though the TSH showed that my levels were OK - I was falling asleep, couldn't stay awake, concentration was off and a whole host of other problems - doctor told me it was in my head - I told her I wanted different medicine. On different medicine, most of the problems went away within weeks. Recently, I just had another change in medicine and it has made another big difference.

Note, the TSH test is indirect - it doesn't measure the actual levels of the hormone which is why I suggest doing the other tests.

Make sure that you discuss all this with your Endocrine doctor.

Note, I took a quick glance at your chart and then went back and reread your post and realized that maybe you and your doctor need to spend some more time on the thyroid issue -- with this is mind, none of my post is based on your natal chart.
The Following User Says Thank You to Marinka For This Useful Post:
poyi (09-27-2013)
Unread 09-27-2013, 03:48 PM

I just saw your mentioned about problems with eating gluten. And with your Mars conjunct Neptune could possibly be auto immune/inflammatory issues. I think you shall have celiac disease/gluten intolerance tested. Is only a simple serological blood test but you will need to eat a few weeks of regular gluten based foods for it to be tested accurately.

Normally with possible celiac disease or gluten intolerance, many complain of foul smell stools/gas, oily stools, abdominal bloating, some have recurrent ulcers in mouth and stomach. Worth testing it only a blood test, once it is positive, they will do endoscopy to collect tissue from your upper intestine for biopsy studies as secondly confirmation.
I believe there is something of the divine mystery in everything that exists. We can see it sparkle in a sunflower or a poppy. We sense more of the unfathomable mystery in a butterfly that flutters from a twig--or in a goldfish swimming in a bowl. But we are closest to God in our own soul. Only there can we become one with the greatest mystery of life. In truth, at very rare moments we can experience that we ourselves are that divine mystery. --Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World
Unread 09-27-2013, 04:10 PM

I had a few minutes and decided to look at your chart ...

You have Venus, Jupiter, and Saturn conjuncting in Libra. Venus (sometimes Taurus, sometimes 12th house) may be involved in thyroid disorders and in this, conjunct with both Jupiter (expansion) and Saturn (restriction). These 3 planets are in the early degrees of Libra and would have had a challenging angle from Pluto 4 to 5 years ago. It would have also experienced a similar angle from Jupiter just recently (this year). About 3 years ago, Saturn would have been conjuncting this area which may have brought many of the problems to the surface. Neptune is in the process of making an inconjunct (150 degrees) so this indicates maybe some adjustment is still being made. These three planets are in the 4th house of home so, that is bringing in some other elements of home life. There has been quite a bit that has happened in this one configuration over the past 5 years and while it is settling down, there is still some more playing out.

Mars and Neptune are conjunct in Sagittarius. Sagittarius is a powerful (stamina) place for Mars to be (my opinion) because it an make one physically strong. The Neptune will be challenging here as it will diffuse some of Mar's power but there can be a higher calling involved when the idealism and spirituality of Neptune and Sagittarius interact. Both of these are in the 6th house and that makes it challenging to address how they will resolve as Neptune typically makes any diagnosis of a medical condition difficult (diffuse symptoms can sometimes mask others) while Mars can tend towards inflammatory types illnesses (heat).

There are "calming angles" coming with Jupiter moving into Leo next year would do much to ease some of the Mars/Neptune issues. Jupiter in Leo can also "soothe" the Venus/Saturn/Jupiter conjunction in Libra and go a long way towards making home life better.

Disclaimer -- This is only a quick look at your chart and does not cover all configurations and the ones that it does look at, does not do it detail.
The Following User Says Thank You to Marinka For This Useful Post:
poyi (09-27-2013)
Unread 09-27-2013, 05:22 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
But essentially your chart is giving you a very narrow set of options. This is because your Soul wants you to follow and practice a certain narrow path at this time. When we see secondary progressed charts that have this narrow a positive focus, it means that your life at this time is narrowing your direction in very specific directions so that you accomplish what you need. For example, you need to work ONLY on your 5th and 10th house issues, using primarily the energies of Venus and Pluto. The Neptune Sextile Pluto aspect is one of your support areas.
If you do these things, this will pass successfully and you can move to fairer pastures.

I presume you don't know what that means?
I would be happy to take this further, with explanations, etc. but not without the response of the OP. If he or she chooses not to respond, then I cannot go forward with suggestions about what they might do from a strictly astrological point of view.
Unread 09-28-2013, 04:07 AM

yes im back please look into this for me zarathu.
what type of work would be ideal.
id love to write,act,direct,travel.stuff of the like.

i feel as if i have to be caregiver for most of my family-grandma(now gone),mom,niece when she was a baby etc.

ive been tested for celiac twice and told negative.

general practioners think im crazy and theres nothing wrong with me-hypochondriac.

i have alot of sensitivities physically.i have alot of temperature sensitivity too-when heat goes on in winter get real bad headaches and awfully tired.hands,ears,nose get real cold when cold out.do you think i could have chronic fatigue syndrome?sometimes feel ill when lifting heavyish objects.my resting pulse sometimes soars into the 120s at doctors.

as a kid with the motion sickness would lay down and feel like throwing up still do quite a bit and now alot of times after a ride im exhuasted and end up enduring headaches most the night.

i dont know what you said earlier -zarathu means -do tell?
Unread 09-28-2013, 04:15 AM

im going to add a picture or 2 of myself.i dont know if that breaks your rules or not if so let me know and i will remove them.if anyone can see my aura and tell me about itok probablly not the best site for asking that or if you can sense anything more by chart with photo/s.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 130831_0002.jpg (48.9 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 130831_0030.jpg (46.6 KB, 12 views)
Unread 09-28-2013, 06:37 AM

Wow, that's something, packing all planets into a 92-ish degree space; makes reading all the aspects visually challenging as they're all packed in there.

I would hesitate to ascribe all your symptoms to the 5 degree-loose Mars/Nept (since the huge percentage of the general population having an even tighter challenging aspect between such planets do not seem to share such heavy symptoms).

But your Moon's exact square is to almost the midpoint of that 5 degrees. So maybe the Moon takes the worst from each of Mars and Nept which (at 5 degrees loose) seem only to relate to each other through the Moon.

Your Moon is also in an undecile triangle with Pluto and Uran and has no clearly supportive aspects otherwise.

But other than this Moon (hormonal?) issue, your chart's aspects have remarkable strong points (e.g., as many 5 series aspects as Einstein, albeit not involving Merc and Moon so much as in his case, in a 36-72-36 triangle among Ven/Sat - Sun/Merc - Mars).

Your transits for right now also are not so bad (w/ only the Sat-Uran inconjunct in the sky sitting right on your Sun/Merc; the Sat part will disappear shortly while the 150 from T Uran will stick around for some months).
Unread 09-28-2013, 11:41 AM

Yes Krewster the 5 degrees orb is wide, it however would had came closer in the progression. I will have a look of the declination to see if they are actually parallel.
Unread 09-28-2013, 11:53 AM

In natal Mars Neptune are NOT in parallel, but in progressed and transit chart, progressed Mars is at less than 36 mins conjunction with transit Pluto both AT your natal descendant.

At the same time, transit Lilith is also AT your natal ascendant. Transit Jupiter in Cancer is also along with Lilith without effect orb of opposition to your progressed Mars and transit Pluto at descendant. Jupiter is the ruler of your natal 6th house. Your progressed ascendant is in Leo, progressed Sun is transiting 6th house in Sagittarius approaching conjunction to natal Mars, so this transit Jupiter in Cancer opposition to progressed Mars and transit Pluto might have some impact on it.
Unread 09-28-2013, 02:32 PM
Account Closed

In regards to your career.... you live in the USA.

Unless you go back and get a GED, and then at least a 2 year post high school training course of some kind, you don't have a career---there is not point in suggesting anything if you don't at least get your GED first. There almost no jobs in the USA for people who dropped out of high school. You don't need astrology for this.
Unread 09-28-2013, 02:33 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephhall736 View Post
im going to add a picture or 2 of myself.i dont know if that breaks your rules or not if so let me know and i will remove them.if anyone can see my aura and tell me about itok probablly not the best site for asking that or if you can sense anything more by chart with photo/s.
There is nothing against posting normal pictures, but this is an astrology site. We don't do auras from pictures.

I'm beginning to wonder about your seriousness here.
Unread 09-28-2013, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
There is nothing against posting normal pictures, but this is an astrology site. We don't do auras from pictures.

I'm beginning to wonder about your seriousness here.
I'm pretty sure he's serious.

Anyway, I've never been able to see an aura from a picture, unless it is Kirlian photography, which is easily the best way to see the strength of an aura - better than a human adept. I'm not sure if this is what aura photographers use, they may be separate but I'm not sure.
Unread 09-28-2013, 03:07 PM

Exclamation Re: im desperate please help me i have no life.

[deleted trolling comment - Moderator] i understand how you feel (Saturn conjunct Moon/ Saturn opposition Mercury/Uranus opposition Mercury) but what i learn is that you do what you have to do regardless how your mind and emotions mess with you because the world doesn't stop because of how you feel or what your think. but the world will enjoy you as the person you are if you smile more, become more optimist. Yes its easier said then done but fight it, be strong!!!! life will change!

Last edited by wilsontc; 09-30-2013 at 03:07 AM.
Unread 09-28-2013, 04:32 PM

Forgive my Mercury (Gemini) opposition Saturn (Capricorn)/ Mercury Opposition Uranus (Sagittarius) and Cappy moon they'll run wild without me even knowing it offend people (hints Progressed moon in Sagittarius & solar return ASC Aries/Uranus 1st house). I understand all what you re saying and i don't mean to offend josephhall736 but im just being honest I can post something simple just to get some insight and its like it doesn't exist but let me become suicidal (hints Uranus opposition mercury - prone of suicidal thoughts) ill get an answer quick lol
Unread 09-28-2013, 04:46 PM

i have a ged-have had it since i was 17.thank you.
Unread 09-28-2013, 05:03 PM
Account Closed

You said that you dropped out of high school: "i couldnt focus in high school and ddint do much of the work and ended up dropping out and always was stressed about the future and what i wanted to do with my life etc."

I'm sorry. I'm not sure what to believe from your posts now.

Good Luck to you, though.
Unread 09-28-2013, 06:38 PM

yes meaning ive had trouble focusing and been depressed and sullen since teenage years .that was background information.i am 32 now.everything i say is true.
Unread 09-29-2013, 09:46 AM

Whatever you do , avoid psychologists. They're useless and crazy. If anything you need is true genuine friends and family support.

Tags
desperate, life