Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 02-28-2021, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
There are a couple major transits going on.

You are correct about Neptune----it is floating through his 7th and opposing his Moon/Jupiter in Virgo. Right now it is at the exact midpoint.

Moon/Jupiter can have trouble regulating their emotions. Jupiter tends to amplify and exaggerate everything it touches. So that Virgo Moon would be a bit extra in terms of being critical or judgmental when triggered emotionally.

With Neptune in the 7th, opposing the Jupiter in the 1st already, he has been experiencing the drama of it alll? Being boastful or hyper or histrionic when triggered? But now the Neptune approaches the opposition to the 2nd house Virgo Moon. Maybe some of the 'criticism' from this discussion group will be soaked in like a sponge, leaving some positivity behind?

But the big, more powerful transit has just begun.......

The transiting square between Saturn/Aquarius and Uranus/Taurus is about to form a Grand Cross in his natal chart...

There is a big opposition in his natal 6th/12th that forms a T-square to Pluto in the 3rd/Scorpio.

Saturn is in his 6th in Aquarius, and Transiting Saturn is about to Return.

Meanwhile, tr Saturn is opposing his Sun/Mercury/Chiron in 12th.

And Tr Uranus Squares them all from the 9th in Taurus.

So this Fixed Grand Cross is slowly setting up. Now is the time to make sincere efforts to meditate and to work on the inner self and do so sincerely and with HUMILITY.
He has my empathy with Neptune transiting 7th house which I have found really disturbing, particularly when making challenging aspects to the natal. He doesn't seem to be having a great time with Saturn sun/mercury nor Uranus either. No wonder his posts have been all over the place about this person. He must be going through so much with such activity, none of which will be easy. Hopefully, he will get a reprieve at some point. I recall many years ago some chap approached me and told me he had got a bolt of lightening when he saw me. Despite informing him I was living with someone and not interested, he wouldn't leave my side as he was convinced we were meant to be. Not even the beautiful single friend could distract him regardless of how flirtatious she was. I left the place thinking it was a wee bit odd, only to have him track me down on Facebook, still believing ,we were meant to be'. I had felt his intensity just with him standing around me and this was a young, handsome chap of which I had no interest, but he had convinced himself from just spotting me. I encouraged him to find someone his own age and even when he tried, he would say that he thought of me when he was with her. We didn't know one another and I made explicit my lack of interest. It all seemed very real to him though and I imagine he probably had Neptune Venus, a dodgy Pluto transit and by his age, probably Saturn too. He was never nasty, but was convinced he had met the one. I felt it was all very bizzare really. These transits can play havoc in our lives as I am sure anyone who believes in astrology would have found.

Unread 03-02-2021, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The19thLaw View Post
The weird part is I have not even met this woman in person yet she brings out the strongest emotions in me than any other woman I have known. I do not know what in the world is going on but I fear her but at the same time, have gotten more attached to her.

She was hostile to me in the first couple of months and very closed off but then, she started being really nice to me and is now hot and cold. I feel like she plays these powerful mind games and I am being taken for a wild intense roller coaster ride.

Someone help

https://i.imgur.com/RVziPai.png
If you have Neptune transiting the 7th and any challenging aspects to it then be really careful who you let into your life at this time. Neptune can be a nightmare.

That's even without the other challenging transits Katydid suggested you had.
Unread 03-08-2021, 06:06 PM

Re: Never had a more intense relationship that consumed me, what's going on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
There are a couple major transits going on.

You are correct about Neptune----it is floating through his 7th and opposing his Moon/Jupiter in Virgo. Right now it is at the exact midpoint.

Moon/Jupiter can have trouble regulating their emotions. Jupiter tends to amplify and exaggerate everything it touches. So that Virgo Moon would be a bit extra in terms of being critical or judgmental when triggered emotionally.

With Neptune in the 7th, opposing the Jupiter in the 1st already, he has been experiencing the drama of it alll? Being boastful or hyper or histrionic when triggered? But now the Neptune approaches the opposition to the 2nd house Virgo Moon. Maybe some of the 'criticism' from this discussion group will be soaked in like a sponge, leaving some positivity behind?

But the big, more powerful transit has just begun.......

The transiting square between Saturn/Aquarius and Uranus/Taurus is about to form a Grand Cross in his natal chart...

There is a big opposition in his natal 6th/12th that forms a T-square to Pluto in the 3rd/Scorpio.

Saturn is in his 6th in Aquarius, and Transiting Saturn is about to Return.

Meanwhile, tr Saturn is opposing his Sun/Mercury/Chiron in 12th.

And Tr Uranus Squares them all from the 9th in Taurus.

So this Fixed Grand Cross is slowly setting up. Now is the time to make sincere efforts to meditate and to work on the inner self and do so sincerely and with HUMILITY.
This seems like some very scary ****!
Unread 03-09-2021, 03:45 AM

Starting to think this thing is a two-way street. I did not contact her at all for the past week or so due to work having me busy with other projects. Now I am on a meeting this morning and she texts me, while also being on the meeting, like 5 freaking times in a row. Calls me right after the meeting saying "so you're ignoring me now huh". I joke around and we sort it all out.

Oddly enough, I have had 4 other women come into my life via dating apps who I am busy with so I forget all about the lady at work. Right when I do, it's this here, she comes right back and pulls me in. I ignore her for more than a week? She is coming around even if our next meeting is like a week out.

I feel like something in the synastry is shouting out loud that she wants to be chased but then wants to keep me chasing. Like I am a puppet and she is the puppet master. Like I think I cannot let go but sometimes, she cannot either.

I have never had these sort of powerful mind games played on me. Could be that Mars in Scorpio going to work!
Unread 03-09-2021, 03:49 AM

On the other hand, you guys reading my transits has me freaking out big time as well. I was hoping some brave soul would at least tell me what sort of h3ll to expect. Life is already giving me bad news left and right, at least give me the forecast of the upcoming storm so I know what to prepare beforehand.
Unread 03-09-2021, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Starting to think this thing is a two-way street. I did not contact her at all for the past week or so due to work having me busy with other projects. Now I am on a meeting this morning and she texts me, while also being on the meeting, like 5 freaking times in a row. Calls me right after the meeting saying "so you're ignoring me now huh". I joke around and we sort it all out.

Oddly enough, I have had 4 other women come into my life via dating apps who I am busy with so I forget all about the lady at work. Right when I do, it's this here, she comes right back and pulls me in. I ignore her for more than a week? She is coming around even if our next meeting is like a week out.

I feel like something in the synastry is shouting out loud that she wants to be chased but then wants to keep me chasing. Like I am a puppet and she is the puppet master. Like I think I cannot let go but sometimes, she cannot either.

I have never had these sort of powerful mind games played on me. Could be that Mars in Scorpio going to work!
She is probably playing with you, so just walk away or, like someone else wrote, just ask her outright Read up on the Neptune transiting 7th and the aspects it's making. That may help to keep your feet on the ground with this situation.
Unread 03-09-2021, 06:12 PM

A horary would sort out if it was a two-way street.

[Deleted non-astrological comments. - Moderator]

Last edited by Osamenor; 03-09-2021 at 06:23 PM.
Unread 03-09-2021, 06:13 PM

All I can say is that this synastry experience has shown me that there is some legitimacy to astrology. The more I read about:

Mars opposing Venus and Mars sq Venus (double whammy)

Pluto conjunct Mars and Pluto trine Mars (double whammy)

BML - Mars double whammies

Given the tight angles the first two double whammies are at, I swear that she has been bringing that out of me. Sometimes, her decisions just drive me insane. It is how she gives credit to others for doing **** work and then rarely gives me those breaks that makes me livid at times.

I used to wonder it was all one way and I was feeling it but now I am wondering, from anyone good at reading synastry, if this stuff is a two way street. I have practiced trying to ignore her and then unexpectedly, she just hops out at me and jumps me whether it is texts flooded.

These freaking mind games man, these freaking mind games. She seems to enjoy it, I can just tell at times. At times she has been harsh with me but whenever I try to get away or not contact her for too long, she is trying to pull me in at all costs.
Unread 03-09-2021, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post

A horary would sort out if it was a two-way street.
How would we do that?

[Deleted non-astrological comments in quoted post. - Moderator]

Last edited by Osamenor; 03-09-2021 at 06:24 PM.
Unread 03-09-2021, 06:26 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

All,

Stick to astrology in an astrology thread. I've just deleted MANY posts that did not mention astrology at all. If you want to talk non-astrologically, take it to chat.

Back to astrology,
Osamenor
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Want my input on your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
The19thLaw (03-09-2021)
Unread 03-09-2021, 06:32 PM

Speaking of astrology, from reading the synastry chart, do you guys get that it is a two way street? I read that since my node is conjunct her sun, it is unrequited since that is the big sign of unfair treatment.

One thing I have started to do is cut down my time spent with her to less times a week and having much much shorter meetings. I don't think I would meet her in real life despite us living a town over.

Meanwhile, I have put my dating apps game on overdrive with newer photos and am speaking to about 5 to 6 different women. I recall how when I had my last date, the woman in the OP was out of my mind for good. Then that date went poorly I found a day later and like a virus, this woman came to invade my mind.

It's been my gameplan now to just hit the dating apps hard and slowly pull away from her but at times, she won't even let me.

At first I thought with Sun conjunct NN, I was the obsessed one but as I become less obsessed, she crawls right back. What could I be missing?

Is it the Mars - Pluto trine where she is the Pluto?
Unread 03-09-2021, 06:35 PM

Quote:
How would we do that?

[Deleted non-astrological comments in quoted post. - Moderator]
Ask yourself the question, ‘does this woman have romantic feelings towards me?’ And take a note of the time the question became formed in your head. Then, go on to Astro.com, make a chart by puting in today’s date and the time you noted, change the chart houses option to ‘Regiomontanus’ and then post it in the horary section.
Unread 03-09-2021, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Ask yourself the question, ‘does this woman have romantic feelings towards me?’ And take a note of the time the question became formed in your head. Then, go on to Astro.com, make a chart by puting in today’s date and the time you noted, change the chart houses option to ‘Regiomontanus’ and then post it in the horary section.
Do I have to ask the question now or do I ask it the next time it comes to my mind?
Unread 03-09-2021, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Do I have to ask the question now or do I ask it the next time it comes to my mind?
Whenever it is formed in your head. Do you understand the question and want you want to know, did you think about the question before, what time was it?
Unread 03-09-2021, 08:56 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
It's when you first have the strong intention of making it a horary question that counts. If you've toyed with the idea indecisively, don't try to narrow down those moments. When you get decisive about it is the horary moment.
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Want my input on your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
Unread 03-16-2021, 06:02 PM

So I have been thinking about it and came clean with her this week about some of the games she has played with me, in a professional manner of course. She gave me clarity on things as well and what was going on, I asked of her that we maintain honesty in all things moving forward.

Unfortunately, I still see myself being attached to this woman even though I have yet to meet her in real life. Quite frankly, I doubt I ever really will either and maybe that is for the best. The more I think about it, this attraction gradually built up and then it consumed me like a virus.

When I first saw her, I was not into her in any way. It was not until about 5 to 6 months of working with her that I started to become attached and I think what drove me was the jealousy. When she started to do me dirty and professionally undermine my results or put me in a bad place with my projects, it made me angry and that anger consumed me like none other.

From there, a sort of attraction built up to where I even saw myself seeing her in a favorable way physically. I cannot believe it, I really can't.

Now I have been trying to keep her out of my mind but for about 4 to 5 months or so now, it has been tough to. I think I have thought about her almost every day, part of it due to the fact that we work together and part of it because she just consumes me.

Thankfully I had a date the past weekend and have a couple more this week, those seem to take my mind off of her. I am even going back to watching **** to take my mind off of my feelings for her.

All I can say is dear god, what the h3ll did I miss in this synastry. No significant 8th house contacts and even looking back at it, Pluto contacts are quite minimal.
Unread 03-23-2021, 02:41 AM

Could be a transit thing, who really knows, but I am feeling stronger about wanting to finally move on. I start to realize that this partnership at work with her was really a circumstance type of thing due to the kind of year 2020 was.

It was really a testament to how bad the lockdowns and lack of a social life due to them really affected me rather than a strong attraction to her.

The past week I went on a date with three different women and had a hell of a brunch with some good friends. I started to feel so alive and whenever I have these social situations, I start to pull away from her. I had it before where I had an awesome date with this tanned brunette and I was finally like away from thinking about her.

Slowly but surely, I have seen myself mentally, emotionally, and spiritually pull away from her and it feels good. I have started to look for a new job and started to accept that I should not be in contact with her say about a month from now.

Sure, I still have something around having a "type" but I think that will get resolved with some serious work. I can't help what I lust after but I can sure get more insight on it.

Either way, I finally see myself moving on and it feels so good.

Those intense feelings still come every now and then out of jealousy but I have stopped being a victim to those intense emotions in recent days.
The Following User Says Thank You to The19thLaw For This Useful Post:
Osamenor (03-23-2021)
Unread 03-24-2021, 04:43 AM

Spoke too soon.

As soon as I try to slowly back away from her, she is purposefully cutting me out of my credit on projects and leaving out any contribution I made. It's like such a toxic freaking relationship where if I am not actively chatting with her and trying to have a conversation, she is doing stuff to get my attention in other ways.

Dear god, as soon as I try to forget about her, it is like she does things to get under my skin and pull me back and eat up my headspace.
Unread 03-24-2021, 05:23 PM

A couple of observations, though i'm sure someone's already touched on these. You have Mars conjuct pluto which brings extremely powerful emotions, sometimes bordering on obsession/violence - a less dramatic version is a transformative and powerful sexual attraction where you drive each other nuts. You could argue with each other that blue is green, though i have had these mars.pluto transits in one of my past relationships which was violent. Still, this person - regardless of wether you manage to work out, will deeply tranform your life and vice versa. I can't tell from the chart who's pluto and who's mars, but many astrologers believe the faster planet person (mars) will feel the effects of the attraction more powerfully, though that's not to say the attraction isn't there the other way round. I've been the faster planet and the slower planet and still felt immense attraction (I do have pluto conjunct my sun & mars in first house sag though, so always going to be more powerful for me).

You also have pluto sqaure venus, which is a very powerful attractor too, though like above can lead to obsession under certain circumstances, and from experience can be a difficult one to manage, but you won't care. Either one or both will care so deeply for one another that you'd do anything for each other - just be caustious about possessiveness and jealousy.

The inner person's pluto is also trine the outer persons mars, meaning the intense connection is deffo there for both parties, but i wonder if the outer person may find the relationship more emotionally demanding as the inner person's trine will make the sexual attraction and transformative nature of the relation a wonderful one.

Another couple of points are the oppositions between the outer person's mars and the inner persons neptune, mercury and venus. The mercury is less attraction, but more heated conversations and debates - something that can under the right circumstances trigger attraction. Venus signals the attraction, though with the opposition this could be a very push-pull attraction, blowing hot and cold, but venus with mars generally signals powerful attraction. Neptune and mars energies are out of sync but in a synastry aspect can promote fantasy and idealising of each other/the relationship that might not always work out that way.

There are a number of other positive aspects in your chart too, and each aspect on its own isn't definitive. Those challenging aspects i described are only part of a bigger picture to give you an explaination of why your feelings are so intense right now. You have a number of saturn transits, most positive, which in the right circumstances can promote a long-term connection. Saturn trine moon equals a deep and easy emotional connection, saturn trine saturn, though outer planets, can promote harmony with structure, and square jupiter, though it can lead to over indulgence, can also promote prosperity under certain conditions.
The Following User Says Thank You to stellium86 For This Useful Post:
The19thLaw (03-26-2021)
Unread 03-29-2021, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellium86 View Post
A couple of observations, though i'm sure someone's already touched on these. You have Mars conjuct pluto which brings extremely powerful emotions, sometimes bordering on obsession/violence - a less dramatic version is a transformative and powerful sexual attraction where you drive each other nuts. You could argue with each other that blue is green, though i have had these mars.pluto transits in one of my past relationships which was violent. Still, this person - regardless of wether you manage to work out, will deeply tranform your life and vice versa. I can't tell from the chart who's pluto and who's mars, but many astrologers believe the faster planet person (mars) will feel the effects of the attraction more powerfully, though that's not to say the attraction isn't there the other way round. I've been the faster planet and the slower planet and still felt immense attraction (I do have pluto conjunct my sun & mars in first house sag though, so always going to be more powerful for me).

You also have pluto sqaure venus, which is a very powerful attractor too, though like above can lead to obsession under certain circumstances, and from experience can be a difficult one to manage, but you won't care. Either one or both will care so deeply for one another that you'd do anything for each other - just be caustious about possessiveness and jealousy.

The inner person's pluto is also trine the outer persons mars, meaning the intense connection is deffo there for both parties, but i wonder if the outer person may find the relationship more emotionally demanding as the inner person's trine will make the sexual attraction and transformative nature of the relation a wonderful one.

Another couple of points are the oppositions between the outer person's mars and the inner persons neptune, mercury and venus. The mercury is less attraction, but more heated conversations and debates - something that can under the right circumstances trigger attraction. Venus signals the attraction, though with the opposition this could be a very push-pull attraction, blowing hot and cold, but venus with mars generally signals powerful attraction. Neptune and mars energies are out of sync but in a synastry aspect can promote fantasy and idealising of each other/the relationship that might not always work out that way.

There are a number of other positive aspects in your chart too, and each aspect on its own isn't definitive. Those challenging aspects i described are only part of a bigger picture to give you an explaination of why your feelings are so intense right now. You have a number of saturn transits, most positive, which in the right circumstances can promote a long-term connection. Saturn trine moon equals a deep and easy emotional connection, saturn trine saturn, though outer planets, can promote harmony with structure, and square jupiter, though it can lead to over indulgence, can also promote prosperity under certain conditions.
Whew! I have been meaning to get back to this post but every single time something just pops up to stop me haha.

So blue is her and red is me. I did this on Astro Seek as well, happy to post that if you want.

In the conjunction between mars and pluto, she will be the mars and I the pluto, both in Scorpio and its 2 degrees as well. Then the trine is 0 degrees with her Pluto in Libra and my Mars in Gemini. So that makes it a double whammy.

I am thinking that the conjunction might be more powerful since both planets sit in their homes in Scorpio, that makes her the mars. With the trine, it is a 0 degree but I hear trines are weaker than conjunctions and neither of the air signs are home to the planets. My hope is that the houses negate this effect because god knows if it was in the 8th house or 5th how ******* we'd be.

We do not have a square between Pluto and Venus, that is just my natal.

You are extremely on point about those powerful emotions, they seem to come out so often. Even my recent two meetings with her was her intenisty being angry at me. What gets me is that we can rarely finish our meetings in the 30 minutes we have arranged, they go well well beyond that. I cannot tell if she is my friend or enemy.

It is like she wants me gone but at the same time, she does not. It's so tough to tell and I have never endured more powerful mind games even if they are not of her own doing.

She is one of the women I have obsessed about the most and yes, I do have a lot of sexual fantasies about her. What gets me is that it grew like a virus than anything. In the first few months I barely thought about her but then out of nowhere, she consumed my thoughts like none other. I have no idea how she did it and what she did but somehow, she just grew on me. Now I think about her almost daily, acutally daily is accurate.

I do think though that your analysis is quite optimistic.
Unread 03-29-2021, 01:35 AM

The one shining light so far is that slowly and slowly, I feel myself pulling away. I attribute a lot of this to things reopening in my city and my dating matches shooting through the roof on the apps so I have a lot of other women to occupy my time. A few days ago I had this killer date with this beautiful Spanish girl and I loved my time with her. A few days before that I met another cute girl on a date and then a couple days before another cute girl. A couple weeks ago I also went on a date with this beautiful woman.

I am finding that hanging out with my friends and partying has also slowly taken my mind off of her.

But I am cautiously optimistic here, cautiously.......

I remember months ago when I went on a date with this beautiful tanned Sicilian brunette and I did not even think about the woman in question. She was out of my mind and my goodness, it felt so great, it felt like I was free. Then....a few days later, it came back like a virus.

The obsession around her came back like a virus and I cannot believe it, I was trapped again, she had me. It is like my soul and mind temporarily ran away only for her to throw a lasso and catch me, pulling me back. I feel like I escaped hell, escaped it for good, only for a giant hand from the underworld to pull me back.

Please, I don't care if there is a God that has to do it or a lesson, please get this woman out of my mind for good and almost forever. I beg of a higher power to save me from the spell she has me under because it is so punishing. She has me and I hate it, I hate this. I hate every moment of having so much lust towards this witch but she just drags me back everytime.
Unread 03-29-2021, 11:01 PM

Quote:
The weird part is I have not even met this woman in person yet she brings out the strongest emotions in me than any other woman I have known. I do not know what in the world is going on but I fear her but at the same time, have gotten more attached to her.

She was hostile to me in the first couple of months and very closed off but then, she started being really nice to me and is now hot and cold. I feel like she plays these powerful mind games and I am being taken for a wild intense roller coaster ride.

Someone help

https://i.imgur.com/RVziPai.png

I skimmed thru this thread looking for a composite chart and di dnot see one. Did I miss it?

It appears by eyeing the two charts that you may have a Composite Sun conjunct Composite Pluto and that conjunction may square the Composite Moon. It would be interesting to see the composite as this would certainly indicate what what you are describing.
Unread 03-29-2021, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroPunter86 View Post
Leo and Sag, a relationship ruled by fire. Funny you described it as "intense" and "consuming".

Typically fire sign people are very independent, and of all the elements, they are the most likely to bail out of difficult relationships. The moniker "fire" gets misinterpreted as meaning extremely passionate or emotional or obsessive, but this characterization misconstrues the basic meaning of "fire" in astrology. Fire element is the element of spirit. More likely water signs will be prone to obsessions and the inability to let go.

This woman has natal stuff that shows her issues with the need to control, to be noticed and her obsessiveness. Sun square Pluto in fixed signs and Sun opposite Saturn all making a huge t-square. His Mars falls on her Pluto activating this t-square.
Unread 03-30-2021, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Never had a more intense relationship that consumed me, what's going on?

Hi 19thlaw,

as each synastry is a picture depending on two individual natal charts – it would have been fine to have both of your natal charts with transits shown – as well – for a more comfortable reading. As reading a synastry for astrologers would always mean to also look into both natals and effective actual transits- same time.

“Consuming” sounds like a physical effective energy in 1st quarter of own chart - rulers of house 1st to 3rd– one gets feeded by the other person.

Text deleted due to misunderstanding - that questioner -is outside the circle instead of inside the circle ( I am used to ) .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1 a synastry 19th.jpg (38.4 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Zora; 03-30-2021 at 04:07 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zora For This Useful Post:
The19thLaw (03-30-2021)
Unread 03-30-2021, 02:36 AM

Zora, I gave you a Thank You to start off with because you took time to break it down. Usually in these sorts of threads, most people are veering it way off topic saying "oh well jeez golly, I remember this one time I had a pluto conjunct pluto with my ex and lemme tell ya, it's bad news!".

I appreciate you taking the time to do this, it is not easy.

That being said, am I wrong in thinking that she got me and her mixed up in this reading?

Tags
consumed, intense, relationship