Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Unread 06-17-2020, 03:35 AM

Re: Adult bullying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeuses View Post
I haven't read all of the posts on here but I did read the one where you feel you have learned to spot narcissist behaviour and that you don't blame yourself. What you need is both self compassion and compassion from others as how can you be blamed for someone Bullying you. Regardless of transits etc. Not all bullies will be narcissist but what is likely is inadequacies, jealousies and negative (not healthy) competition. I would also say low self esteem to as to if you felt OK about yourself then why would you want to hurt someone. I the nk someone mentioned on here about gang bullying otherwise known as mobbing that usually starts with one individual who manipulates many others through viscous rumours etc so you end up isolated. In this you are unlikely to find a particular transits for the crowd, but you may find Pluto sun or mars Pluto or a negative Neptune (deceit) in your own transits while you are going through this. Like I say, I haven't read all of the posts so don't know what everyone else has said. But for sure, you can't be blamed for someone attacking you whether that is physically, verbally or psychologically either as an individual or as a gang. I would also advise to walk away from them as far away as possible. Hope you are OK now. Its awful to have that happen eh
Thank you.

The thing is, indeed learning about narcissistic personality disorder has helped with dealing with all kids of abusers, bul;lies, psychopaths and control freaks. But not 100%. I can greatly thank a product that i spray that totally deflects negative energy. So not only does knowledge about strategies regarding protection against abusers help, but this spray works a charm too. For some bizarre reason this spray deflects any negative energy right back onto the person who's transmitting it so that not only does your body not absorb it but the abuser absorbs it, leaving them to deal with it. This pretty much stops them in their tracks. Now im around the same abusers and we are getting along well and they are not abusing anyone. They are definitely thinking about it though but they are not acting it out.

Indeed you are right astrologically. Pluto and Uranus were damaging my natal sun in weak libra in the 12th house. To top that off uranus in my chart rules my mother in law and pluto in my chart rules me. So we were severley not getting along during the cardinal squares. I found most of the time i had to hide from her. In other words, hiding from the abusive energy. But using this spray, i swear, it stops them in their tracks.

Unread 06-17-2020, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Thank you.

The thing is, indeed learning about narcissistic personality disorder has helped with dealing with all kids of abusers, bul;lies, psychopaths and control freaks. But not 100%. I can greatly thank a product that i spray that totally deflects negative energy. So not only does knowledge about strategies regarding protection against abusers help, but this spray works a charm too. For some bizarre reason this spray deflects any negative energy right back onto the person who's transmitting it so that not only does your body not absorb it but the abuser absorbs it, leaving them to deal with it. This pretty much stops them in their tracks. Now im around the same abusers and we are getting along well and they are not abusing anyone. They are definitely thinking about it though but they are not acting it out.

Indeed you are right astrologically. Pluto and Uranus were damaging my natal sun in weak libra in the 12th house. To top that off uranus in my chart rules my mother in law and pluto in my chart rules me. So we were severley not getting along during the cardinal squares. I found most of the time i had to hide from her. In other words, hiding from the abusive energy. But using this spray, i swear, it stops them in their tracks.
I think if you feel that something works for you then that is good and I hope that you are never bullied again because it is an awful and completely unnecessary thing for someone to go through. Being your mother in law doesnt give her the right to bully you. One of my partners mothers disliked me too and used snide remarks to put me down _ idiotic woman. We are meant to be the more advanced species but too many people suffer this in our societies.

Last edited by Zeuses; 06-17-2020 at 03:03 PM.
Unread 06-18-2020, 01:28 AM

Re: Adult bullying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeuses View Post
I think if you feel that something works for you then that is good and I hope that you are never bullied again because it is an awful and completely unnecessary thing for someone to go through. Being your mother in law doesnt give her the right to bully you. One of my partners mothers disliked me too and used snide remarks to put me down _ idiotic woman. We are meant to be the more advanced species but too many people suffer this in our societies.
You know what? It doesnt matter what title they have. The abuser could be a grandma, sister in law, child, brother, teacher, a priest, a nurse, a doctor -whatever. Bottom line is that they are abusers from the core of their soul and they abuse a lot of ppl. They might be obsessed with just one at a time, but trust me, you are not the only one. And i was really happy to figure that out after i found a few extended family members that she was trying to hide from me so that i wouldnt find out the truth. Abusers keep ppl close to them if those ppl are easily fooled into believing their ********. And at the same time the abuser abuses anyone who can see through their ****. If the abuser feels you will expose them they will do anything to get rid of you. So they either keep you as their gullible puppet, or keep you as their victim, or they try to get rid of you cos you know too much. Narcissists and psychopaths have patterns, and once you learn those patterns it's easier to work around it and not get triggered or abused.
The Following User Says Thank You to Abby83 For This Useful Post:
Bunraku (12-06-2020)
Unread 12-05-2020, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
You know what? It doesnt matter what title they have. The abuser could be a grandma, sister in law, child, brother, teacher, a priest, a nurse, a doctor -whatever. Bottom line is that they are abusers from the core of their soul and they abuse a lot of ppl. They might be obsessed with just one at a time, but trust me, you are not the only one. And i was really happy to figure that out after i found a few extended family members that she was trying to hide from me so that i wouldnt find out the truth. Abusers keep ppl close to them if those ppl are easily fooled into believing their ********. And at the same time the abuser abuses anyone who can see through their ****. If the abuser feels you will expose them they will do anything to get rid of you. So they either keep you as their gullible puppet, or keep you as their victim, or they try to get rid of you cos you know too much. Narcissists and psychopaths have patterns, and once you learn those patterns it's easier to work around it and not get triggered or abused.
I agree with what you have written and I honestly believe that there is never just one victim of such people.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeuses For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (12-06-2020), Bunraku (12-06-2020)

Tags
adult, bullying