Help me interpret my chart :)

the magi

Hi guys! :) First time here. New to astrology (i've been reading about it the past month or so)

My interest is : self-appreciation and self-enpowerment. Hopefully my natal chart has information about me, that allows me to look at myself from a distance in order to see the qualities I don't really see in myself and thus get a better idea of how to LEVERAGE MY STRENGTHS.

I'm a Libra sun/rising/mercury, but I'm struggling to relate to most descriptions of Libran energy, cause I really don't identify with it. Certainly not on how it can be a source of STRENGTH and ENPOWERMENT for me. I feel there are subtle levels of judgement in the interpretations of some energies....because some signs come across has having the necessary tools to deal with life, and others not so much. To me, that sounds preposterous. And so, I'm trying to read as much as I can, and hear as many viewpoints as I can, to arrive at something that really resonates for me.

As an example, Libra is supposed to be the sign of relationships...but I don't really do well in relationship. I'm also not very romantically inclined (had ONE gf,ever and have been single most of my life). I'm not really a charmer...altough I have a natural acceptance and affection for people. I don't artistically express myself. I can be a bit standoffish, altought it is true in potential, I love being with people. But most people are dicks, so I stay away from most people. :p What can I do, that an Aries can't?

So I'm looking for understanding about, more so than the aspects (those I'd like to, but I don't want to waste your time if it takes too long), the placements and what those energies mean.

---

For example, Mars in Capricorn is something that I recognize in myself. The manner in which I take action and engage my energy is totally capricornian. It's in the 4th house, that seems an awfully limiting area of application if I'm supposed to see it as being limited to the scope of "home life". What does it mean that it's in this house?

My Venus is in Scorpio, and altough in detriment, I really see it in myself and quite like it. I had to sift through lots of content saying I might be prone to jealousy and obsessesivness, when that isn't really true. But the deep desire for emotional nakedness and intimacy, the lust and the desire to do away with the superficial is very much me. Also an interest in topics that most people shy away from. I don't know what it means it's in the 2nd.

Sun in the 12th is pretty obvious. I was always very empathic and most of my focus in life was understanding the inner workings of life, the metaphysical (even though I don't like that word) and what was actually happening on an etheric level. The distinction between a Sun in 12th or in other houses...made me understand much better why some people are just born with a totaly different focus and perception.

Jupiter in Pisces, as it describes a person of deep level of compassion, also makes sense but I'm still unsure whether I fully understand it and I'd like to know what's the significance of it being in the 6th house (which is another house who descriptions I rarely click with; am I inspecting and 'crititical' of my environment with the aim to improve it, like a Virgo would?).

Moon in Gemini in the 9th is very apparent....I talk/write a lot, I recognize that kidlike, frenetic, mercurial nature to me...and my natural inclincation for 9th house topics and inspiration is obvious.

Saturn in Sagittarius in the 3rd , Uranus in Sagittarius in the 3rd and Neptune in Capricorn in the 3rd are all a mystery to me.

Pluto in the 2nd too. How does it affect my life and personality?

North Node in Aries in the 7th - I must stop focusing so much on Libran qualities, and embody Aries-like qualities in matter of the 7th house? What does that mean for a Libra sun/rising/mercury? :p Shoul I do away with all my natural qualities in order to self-actualize/follow my destiny?

Mercury in Libra in the 1st?

Chiron in Gemini in the 9th?

My aim is to make use of my energies in a positive way and that aligns with self-love. If I understand I'm a sun in the 12th, I needn't be dissapointed it's not in the 5th, and if I understand it's power, I can better value my natural way of being. This has already had immediate benefits for my life - I'm finally embracin my empathy/intuition and spiritual understanding as my goto way of approaching life; it does feel more natural, like something I'm good at. I want to do that for ALL my placements. Learn their value and application so as to better appreciate my strengths and minimize friction in life.

So if you could go through all the placements (no need for insight on the aspects so much, altough if you'd like to expound on that, I'd appreciate it too of course) and explain to me their meaning, and how they describe chareterstics of my personality/life in the positive sense (you can of course list potential pitfalls, but I'm looking for the USEFULness of these energies) that'd be awesome!

I'd like to thank in advance, anyone who took the time to read this. If you can help me understanding this in chart I'd really appreciate it :) All the best to you!

Attachments

• magischart.png
    magischart.png
    70 KB · Views: 22