Is fashion designer the right career for me?

Uraninborgh

If not, what career should I consider following? I'm showing my sidereal and tropical birth charts. I relate a lot more to my sidereal, but I know most astrologers use tropical.
astro_2at_ariadne_sousa_hw.48579.143742.jpg

astro_2at_ariadne_sousa.48617.145055.jpg

Lemmpi

Are you really born at 12.00 straight? It’s not very common. It’s mostly used if one doesn’t know his/her accurate birthtime :) I think that’s why ScU was asking about it (but unfortunately quite rude manner).

SunConjunctUranus

Are you really born at 12.00 straight? It’s not very common. It’s mostly used if one doesn’t know his/her accurate birthtime :) I think that’s why ScU was asking about it (but unfortunately quite rude manner).

Lemmpi that's not my intention to be rude. I'm half asleep now. It's im the middle of the night here.:cool:

Uraninborgh

Yes, I'm pretty sure that's my birth time. Not only because it's in my BC but my because the birth room's clock was right in front of mom and she remembers it was straight noon in the moment I was born. Also, sorry if I misunderstood ScU reply.

SunConjunctUranus

Yes, I'm pretty sure that's my birth time. Not only because it's in my BC but my because the birth room's clock was right in front of mom and she remembers it was straight noon in the moment I was born. Also, sorry if I misunderstood ScU reply.

Your mother is obviously in the pain at the time, it's very suspicious that she could not concentrated. Okay, if you still believe it's your birth time then go ahead find other members who interested reading your chart.

Wishing well

R

ElenaJ

I came across a similar situation a while ago, and questioned the noon birth time. They replied that their mother said the church bells were chiming noon exactly when he came out. So, it can happen.
At any rate, fashion designing needs a good Venus, and regardless of the birth time, yours is conjunct the moon, creative and instinctive, both in hardworking virgo, great attention to detail which is so important in the structure and design of garments. The sun (presumably) is on the midheaven, in Leo, so you would be a good entrepreneur or manager. Leo loves to look good and attractive and that's what fashion is all about, isn't it, so fashion could be a good outlook. Mercury is also in Leo, so your ideas would tend to be grand and flamboyant, giving good looks to your designs. The Venus/moon conjunction is also trine Jupiter, in the 6th of work, and ruler of your money house, promising good earnings.
Venus also rules your 7th of partners, so you might do well in a partnership, and the sun is exactly on the north node, another indication for partnership.
Your sun opposite Uranus can be very independent and erratic if you don't keep it under control, in square with the mars/saturn opposition. You have to learn to use your energy positively and not blow up. We saw this a few minutes ago, didn't we, in the way you flared up and replied to SunConjunctUranus... who also happens to have a blow up sun-uranus aspect. You didn't get anything out of the exchange, did you, except for a flare up in reply. It doesn't matter who was right or wrong, but keep this lesson in mind for the future, you will have to make compromises with your clients/partners/employers/employees, and it is to your advantage to control your energy and not unleash it impulsively. The scorpio ascendent can be authoritative, one reason why being your own boss could be a good choice, and it is also very sensual and sexy, which could give a unique style to your designs.
Be sure to study everything possibile about the field before you go on your own.
Good luck to you.

Uraninborgh

I came across a similar situation a while ago, and questioned the noon birth time. They replied that their mother said the church bells were chiming noon exactly when he came out. So, it can happen.
At any rate, fashion designing needs a good Venus, and regardless of the birth time, yours is conjunct the moon, creative and instinctive, both in hardworking virgo, great attention to detail which is so important in the structure and design of garments. The sun (presumably) is on the midheaven, in Leo, so you would be a good entrepreneur or manager. Leo loves to look good and attractive and that's what fashion is all about, isn't it, so fashion could be a good outlook. Mercury is also in Leo, so your ideas would tend to be grand and flamboyant, giving good looks to your designs. The Venus/moon conjunction is also trine Jupiter, in the 6th of work, and ruler of your money house, promising good earnings.
Venus also rules your 7th of partners, so you might do well in a partnership, and the sun is exactly on the north node, another indication for partnership.
Your sun opposite Uranus can be very independent and erratic if you don't keep it under control, in square with the mars/saturn opposition. You have to learn to use your energy positively and not blow up. We saw this a few minutes ago, didn't we, in the way you flared up and replied to SunConjunctUranus... who also happens to have a blow up sun-uranus aspect. You didn't get anything out of the exchange, did you, except for a flare up in reply. It doesn't matter who was right or wrong, but keep this lesson in mind for the future, you will have to make compromises with your clients/partners/employers/employees, and it is to your advantage to control your energy and not unleash it impulsively. The scorpio ascendent can be authoritative, one reason why being your own boss could be a good choice, and it is also very sensual and sexy, which could give a unique style to your designs.
Be sure to study everything possibile about the field before you go on your own.
Good luck to you.

Good reply and advice, thank you :)